Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,226 members, 7,829,383 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:51 AM

Bakassi Militants Abduct 28 Oil Workers - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bakassi Militants Abduct 28 Oil Workers (9214 Views)

Boko Haram Militants “abduct 16 Women, Girls” In Adamawa / Dasukigate: I Won't Come To Court, Unless You Abduct Me - Dasuki / BREAKING: Boko Haram Militants Abduct 400 Women, Children In N'east Damasak: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bakassi Militants Abduct 28 Oil Workers by controlseven: 10:53am On Oct 13, 2012
Some folks are making more headlines than boko haram recently. I fear boko may want to reclaim their notorious position. JTF take note!
Re: Bakassi Militants Abduct 28 Oil Workers by dabrake(m): 11:15am On Oct 13, 2012
Litmus: They should start kidnapping Cameroonians.
or aluu people
Re: Bakassi Militants Abduct 28 Oil Workers by Nobody: 11:34am On Oct 13, 2012
How come its JTF that's still handling issues of bakassi? The cameroonians should handle security issues in their country. I also advise the bakassi people to accept their new government & nationality. The deed is done.
Re: Bakassi Militants Abduct 28 Oil Workers by taharqa: 12:40pm On Oct 13, 2012
Zeus I: supported!!! They should target politicians next time(another terrorists might ensue from the south with the aid of U.S), as well as pirating against Nigerian oil ships that crosses their path, that is the lot of an uncaring father who wastes his resources on senseless things while neglecting things of import, his naughty son will have to attack him sooner or later. Besides U.S always stealthily support such a group with arms, owing to their oil wells. And if care is not taken, U.S might cause so much social and political upheaval there to come aboard and have a closer military base beside 'the most populous black country in the world', and Africa will be their slave for life. I dey laugh, Nigerians no de think nou. That is conspiracy theory for you, which was used to start this so called Boko Haramic insurgency( to dis-stablise Nigeria) to make their prophesy a reality( Nigeria to divide by 2015). And all the dumb masses do, is to complain and dream of utopia which will never come.
I just askd that u get yr head checkd in anoda thread; afta you are u tru wit dat, plz ask them for voluntarily Admission cos u need it . Cheers
Re: Bakassi Militants Abduct 28 Oil Workers by onila(f): 12:46pm On Oct 13, 2012
preciousoz: Now Cameroon will have a taste of what it is to be an Oil producing Nation.

They should know what its like to to have a stake in the creeks of Niger Delta. Let me see how Good their Gendarmes really are.... grin
grin grin
Re: Bakassi Militants Abduct 28 Oil Workers by onila(f): 12:48pm On Oct 13, 2012
jman77: if they try am?! Them no go see money ooooo.

i doubt they care abt bakassi money @ the moment
Re: Bakassi Militants Abduct 28 Oil Workers by Obinoscopy(m): 1:40pm On Oct 13, 2012
This news is too suggestive. These guys are vigilantes and not Bakassi Militants. They are not fighting for Bakassi, they are simply fighting for their stomach. And they've been in this business even before the Bakassi was ceded to Cameroun
Re: Bakassi Militants Abduct 28 Oil Workers by Bright2(m): 4:00pm On Oct 13, 2012
How far can they go with this? Any way i wish them Good.. .. luck.
Re: Bakassi Militants Abduct 28 Oil Workers by fitzmayowa: 6:45pm On Oct 13, 2012
ifyalways: Kidnap or abduct folks because they don't want your services anymore
You just spoke my mind, i wonder when did refusing someone's services become a wahala.
Re: Bakassi Militants Abduct 28 Oil Workers by coded042(m): 8:21pm On Oct 13, 2012
which kind bakassi militants be dis??, with an igbo man as spokesperson.....i no understand o.......... i be igboman sha, b4 una go begin bash me,,,,
Re: Bakassi Militants Abduct 28 Oil Workers by GehernKamer: 7:50am On Oct 14, 2012
i cant imaging people celebrating blood shed .what will u as an individual gain if Cameroonians are attacked or abducted.Nigerians its a pity. You will only be the African giant in terms of population nothing else.Your mentality is still very backward. Dont even in your dreams think those guys will surpass our military. The Cameroon you new or heard of some years back is not they, don't even think of a separated Cameroon in any present or future interval.Let the so call Bakassi militant try to make any attempt and they will face hell,i promise them that for sure.Keep on 'chasing shadows'.SHAME!
Re: Bakassi Militants Abduct 28 Oil Workers by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 8:05am On Oct 14, 2012
^Shut up already and fight the militant. Anumanu!! grin
Re: Bakassi Militants Abduct 28 Oil Workers by Nobody: 1:19pm On Oct 26, 2012
Litmus: They should start kidnapping Cameroonians.

So ignorant.
Re: Bakassi Militants Abduct 28 Oil Workers by onila(f): 1:46pm On Oct 26, 2012
*Kails*:

So ignorant.

thats what u get from taking another person's land

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ogun State: The Bastion And Pioneer Of The Best In Nigeria / N360m Wike's Bribe: 14 Policemen To Testify Against 23 INEC Officials / Why Do Militarymen Always Say "Morning Sir" Whenever They Greet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.