Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,511 members, 7,823,193 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:27 AM

A Poultry Farm For Lease Within Ibeju-lekki L.g.a - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / A Poultry Farm For Lease Within Ibeju-lekki L.g.a (1611 Views)

Cattle Fattening/goat Farming/dairy farm For Small Holder Farmer, pix / A Poultry Farm For Lease Within Ibeju-lekki L.ga / Starting A Poultry Farm (a Blog) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Poultry Farm For Lease Within Ibeju-lekki L.g.a by sp2002(m): 9:10pm On Oct 12, 2012
A POULTRY FARM IS UP TO LET. FOR MORE INFO CALL 08137775986
Re: A Poultry Farm For Lease Within Ibeju-lekki L.g.a by sp2002(m): 10:29pm On Feb 01, 2013
the poultry is still available for rent and it has d capacity to raise and cage 5000birds. for more info contact:
SP2002 POULTRY & LAND CONSULTANCY
Re: A Poultry Farm For Lease Within Ibeju-lekki L.g.a by larn(m): 6:35am On Feb 05, 2013
Hello please I will like you to supply me all the necessary details concerning the place.
How many years leasage are you looking into,all facilities that are available and also the price.
Pls you can send those details to my mailbox:- delanoade@yahoo.com
Re: A Poultry Farm For Lease Within Ibeju-lekki L.g.a by sp2002(m): 4:05pm On Feb 05, 2013
larn: Hello please I will like you to supply me all the necessary details concerning the place.
How many years leasage are you looking into,all facilities that are available and also the price.
i have sent a mail to you
Re: A Poultry Farm For Lease Within Ibeju-lekki L.g.a by boladex1: 12:11pm On Feb 06, 2013
larn: Hello please I will like you to supply me all the necessary details concerning the place.

hi am interested too, what is the prize and how long are you asking for the lease my mail tundeodums@yahoo.com
Re: A Poultry Farm For Lease Within Ibeju-lekki L.g.a by Farmafric(m): 10:06pm On Feb 06, 2013
Help Market this as well for us:
Newly built poultry farm located along Ajah - Epe
road in Lagos is up for sale. Located in two plots
of land with perimeter fence. The poultry
building is newly constructed. The birds are into
five months of lay with good output. The battery
cages were imported from israel. Generator, farm
house and bore hole. The owner is relocating.
Land is backed with government papers. Their
are other farm close by and located close to the
new lagos airport!!!
Price: N8.2 million
Call: 08099515923
Email: adoyipaul@yahoo.com

(

(1) (Reply)

Get A Business Website For Your Agro Businesz / Fish Ponds For Lease At Portharcourt Rivers State .call 08037056361 / How Lucrative Is Catfish Business?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.