Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,761 members, 7,820,650 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:49 PM

A Section On Nairaland That You've Never Visited - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / A Section On Nairaland That You've Never Visited (8958 Views)

What Is The Most Embarrassing Thing You've Caught Someone Else Doing? / 31 amazing history photos that you've probably never seen (let's explore) / Sections You Have Never Visited Or Rarely Visit On NL (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Section On Nairaland That You've Never Visited by cdamsel(f): 1:54am On Oct 13, 2012
For me it ends in the general forum oh,never visited the entertainment forum.
In the science/tech forum,just been into programming.

What about you guys?
Re: A Section On Nairaland That You've Never Visited by escobar07(m): 5:51am On Oct 13, 2012
cdamsel: For me it ends in d general forum oh,neva visted d entertainment forum.
In d science/tech forum,just been into programming.

Wat about u guys?
Really? I have been every. Though i rarely visit some places

2 Likes

Re: A Section On Nairaland That You've Never Visited by Mynd44: 6:12am On Oct 13, 2012
Never visited. That's gonna be hard.
Lemme go think about
Re: A Section On Nairaland That You've Never Visited by 53cur3m0d3(m): 6:54am On Oct 13, 2012
cdamsel: For me it ends in d general forum oh,neva visted d entertainment forum.
In d science/tech forum,just been into programming.

Wat about u guys?
Did U trail me into the programmin section dear?hmmm,so so romantic.I'vent visited so many sections,can remember only a few e.g politics,biz,fashion,health section,was in the religion section yesterday
Re: A Section On Nairaland That You've Never Visited by Mynd44: 7:10am On Oct 13, 2012
You two are romantically depressing
Re: A Section On Nairaland That You've Never Visited by 53cur3m0d3(m): 7:12am On Oct 13, 2012
Mynd_44: You two are romantically depressing
We've a goal bro,tis to creep da hell outta U
Re: A Section On Nairaland That You've Never Visited by Mynd44: 7:16am On Oct 13, 2012
53cur3m0d3:
We've a goal bro,tis to creep da hell outta U
U write about death and you wanna creep me out? This guy is dreaming
Re: A Section On Nairaland That You've Never Visited by 53cur3m0d3(m): 7:23am On Oct 13, 2012
Mynd_44:
U write about death and you wanna creep me out? This guy is dreaming
Death is a woman so they say ..

*Singing* wen I'm alone in ma room,somtyms I stare at the wall;automatic weapons on the floor but who can U call?Mynd I guess
Re: A Section On Nairaland That You've Never Visited by Mynd44: 7:25am On Oct 13, 2012
53cur3m0d3:
Death is a woman so they say ..

*Singing* wen I'm alone in ma room,somtyms I stare at the wall;automatic weapons on the floor but who can U call?Mynd I guess
Rick Ross "Auston Martin Music"
next time you quote, reference it

3 Likes

Re: A Section On Nairaland That You've Never Visited by 53cur3m0d3(m): 7:27am On Oct 13, 2012
Mynd_44:
Rick Ross "Aston Martin Music"
next time you quote, reference it
Copyrights infringement?lol,shey DonTeflon dey NL ni?
Re: A Section On Nairaland That You've Never Visited by Mynd44: 7:33am On Oct 13, 2012
53cur3m0d3:
Copyrights infringement?lol,shey DonTeflon dey NL ni?
Yes na
Re: A Section On Nairaland That You've Never Visited by 53cur3m0d3(m): 7:40am On Oct 13, 2012
Mynd_44:
Yes na
And U're his lawyer abi?
Re: A Section On Nairaland That You've Never Visited by cdamsel(f): 8:06am On Oct 13, 2012
escobar07: Really? I have been every. Though i rarely visit some places
yes really,esp d entertainment forum,don't think i wld go there anytime soon.
Few days after I entered programming section my fone's OS crashed,imagine dat,fone I ve been using over 2yrs way dey sound b4 just crash,I assumed it was because I entered dat section so I fear going bk there,I just dey look dem wit 1 eye,lol.

1 Like

Re: A Section On Nairaland That You've Never Visited by 53cur3m0d3(m): 8:12am On Oct 13, 2012
cdamsel: yes really,esp d entertainment forum,don't think i wld go there anytime soon.
Few days after I entered programming section my fone's OS crashed,imagine dat,fone I ve been using over 2yrs way dey sound b4 just crash,I assumed it was because I entered dat section so I fear going bk there,I just dey look dem wit 1 eye,lol.
Babe,no lie for our head o.no be programmin section crash ur phone OS o,e don get im own flu from time immemorial
Re: A Section On Nairaland That You've Never Visited by cdamsel(f): 8:13am On Oct 13, 2012
Mynd_44: Never visited. That's gonna be hard.
Lemme go think about
actually ur name was suppose 2 enta my post oh,cos dis thread no just b 4 pple like u
53cur3m0d3:
Did U trail me into the programmin section dear?hmmm,so so romantic.I'vent visited so many sections,can remember only a few e.g politics,biz,fashion,health section,was in the religion section yesterday
I stopped going there after my fone crashed joor,I was heartbroken,lol
I need u & mynd 2 kiss & make up,b4 I ban u both grin
Re: A Section On Nairaland That You've Never Visited by cdamsel(f): 8:15am On Oct 13, 2012
53cur3m0d3:
Babe,no lie for our head o.no be programmin section crash ur phone OS o,e don get im own flu from time immemorial
I hear,y e come b wen I enta wahala burst?
Re: A Section On Nairaland That You've Never Visited by 53cur3m0d3(m): 8:21am On Oct 13, 2012
cdamsel: actually ur name was suppose 2 enta my post oh,cos dis thread no just b 4 pple like uI stopped going there after my fone crashed joor,I was heartbroken,lol
I need u & mynd 2 kiss & make up,b4 I ban u both grin
This ur govt na war o;no s**t,no piss,no look,no turn left/right..
Re: A Section On Nairaland That You've Never Visited by 53cur3m0d3(m): 8:23am On Oct 13, 2012
cdamsel: I hear,y e come b wen I enta wahala burst?
Wen U see God,ask him
Re: A Section On Nairaland That You've Never Visited by cdamsel(f): 8:26am On Oct 13, 2012
53cur3m0d3:
This ur govt na war o;no s**t,no piss,no look,no turn left/right..
cry
Re: A Section On Nairaland That You've Never Visited by Mynd44: 8:30am On Oct 13, 2012
People like me?
Re: A Section On Nairaland That You've Never Visited by cdamsel(f): 8:52am On Oct 13, 2012
Mynd_44: People like me?
yeah,nt in a bad way just dat I know u ve visited every forum on NL,udey very popular,like prom king grin
Re: A Section On Nairaland That You've Never Visited by Mynd44: 9:53am On Oct 13, 2012
cdamsel: yeah,nt in a bad way just dat I know u ve visited every forum on NL,udey very popular,like prom king grin
That's a lie oo. I have not been to the diary section
Re: A Section On Nairaland That You've Never Visited by cdamsel(f): 12:51pm On Oct 13, 2012
Mynd_44:
That's a lie oo. I have not been to the diary section
right!!!!I think I get it
Re: A Section On Nairaland That You've Never Visited by Obinoscopy(m): 1:51pm On Oct 13, 2012
Graphics/Video. Never been there till yesterday
Re: A Section On Nairaland That You've Never Visited by cdamsel(f): 1:59pm On Oct 13, 2012
Obinoscopy: Graphics/Video. Never been there till yesterday
dats nice bt honestly didn't know those places exist
Re: A Section On Nairaland That You've Never Visited by Obinoscopy(m): 2:51pm On Oct 13, 2012
cdamsel: dats nice bt honestly didn't know those places exist

Yea, same here. I never knew that section existed until a new mod that was chosen there introduced himself.

1 Like

Re: A Section On Nairaland That You've Never Visited by cdamsel(f): 2:55pm On Oct 13, 2012
Obinoscopy:

Yea, same here. I never knew that section existed until a new mod that was chosen there introduced himself.
4give me if I am nt in a hurry 2 go check it out, ;Dlol.was d place cool?
Re: A Section On Nairaland That You've Never Visited by Nobody: 3:54pm On Oct 13, 2012
Celebrities section undecided
Re: A Section On Nairaland That You've Never Visited by Mynd44: 3:56pm On Oct 13, 2012
cdamsel: right!!!!I think I get it
please do oo
Re: A Section On Nairaland That You've Never Visited by cdamsel(f): 4:29pm On Oct 13, 2012
Una be fool: Celebrities section undecided
it exists? shocked
Re: A Section On Nairaland That You've Never Visited by Nobody: 4:36pm On Oct 13, 2012
Am sure this should not apply to someone like Afam4ever,dude is ubiqutous
Re: A Section On Nairaland That You've Never Visited by Obinoscopy(m): 5:11pm On Oct 13, 2012
cdamsel: 4give me if I am nt in a hurry 2 go check it out, ;Dlol.was d place cool?

Yea, the place is nice. You need to check it out.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigeria Population Commission Registers Over 420,000 Births In Gombe / The Exact Date For Neco Gce Result Release / Why Do Best Friends Become Enemies?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.