Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,849 members, 7,817,512 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:31 PM

A Section On Nairaland That You've Never Visited - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / A Section On Nairaland That You've Never Visited (8955 Views)

What Is The Most Embarrassing Thing You've Caught Someone Else Doing? / 31 amazing history photos that you've probably never seen (let's explore) / Sections You Have Never Visited Or Rarely Visit On NL (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Section On Nairaland That You've Never Visited by Obinoscopy(m): 5:12pm On Oct 13, 2012
ogbeche77: Am sure this should not apply to someone like Afam4ever,dude is ubiqutous

You can say that again!
Re: A Section On Nairaland That You've Never Visited by Nobody: 5:17pm On Oct 13, 2012
The dating and hook up section.

Never saw the need to go there.

And also the tribalist section.
Re: A Section On Nairaland That You've Never Visited by cdamsel(f): 5:21pm On Oct 13, 2012
pDude: The dating and hook up section.

Never saw the need to go there.

And also the tribalist section.
hahahahaha.where is d tribalist section again?
Re: A Section On Nairaland That You've Never Visited by Nobody: 5:40pm On Oct 13, 2012
cdamsel: hahahahaha.where is d tribalist section again?

The Ethnic, Racial or Sectarian politics section.
Re: A Section On Nairaland That You've Never Visited by Mynd44: 5:48pm On Oct 13, 2012
pDude:

That's a fun section
Re: A Section On Nairaland That You've Never Visited by cdamsel(f): 5:54pm On Oct 13, 2012
pDude:

ohhhh,don't 4get sexist 2
Re: A Section On Nairaland That You've Never Visited by Afam4eva(m): 6:34pm On Oct 13, 2012
There's no section on Nairaland that yours sincerely have not visited.

1 Like

Re: A Section On Nairaland That You've Never Visited by Nobody: 6:45pm On Oct 13, 2012
ogbeche77: Am sure this should not apply to someone like Afam4ever,dude is ubiqutous
Re: A Section On Nairaland That You've Never Visited by Nobody: 6:47pm On Oct 13, 2012
afam4eva: There's no section on Nairaland that yours sincerely have not visited.
^^I first posted that 2 hrs ago, and you never disappointed me
Re: A Section On Nairaland That You've Never Visited by Idowuogbo(f): 7:26pm On Oct 13, 2012
Cartalk and Sports...
Re: A Section On Nairaland That You've Never Visited by abiL(f): 7:32pm On Oct 13, 2012
Technology section.

Full of computer geeks grin
Re: A Section On Nairaland That You've Never Visited by dabrake(m): 7:54pm On Oct 13, 2012
NYSC
Re: A Section On Nairaland That You've Never Visited by ITbomb(m): 7:55pm On Oct 13, 2012
Graphics/ Video and Celebrities.
Why do people stay up to watch another person pinging on a beach

2 Likes

Re: A Section On Nairaland That You've Never Visited by Nobody: 7:55pm On Oct 13, 2012
I've visited all section but never commented in this two: the webmaster and programming section. Its like they speak swahili there. undecided

oh yeah i forgot..i d islamic section never visited dat at all talkless of commenting!. I've no biz there.
Re: A Section On Nairaland That You've Never Visited by learn(f): 7:57pm On Oct 13, 2012
as for me, i only visit education, celebrity and travel grin grin
Re: A Section On Nairaland That You've Never Visited by chucky234(m): 8:01pm On Oct 13, 2012
I hardly visit many sections especially entertainment,romance,hookup abi na meetup zone,literature/writing,fashion,religion,family,car talk,celebrities,graphics,tech,culture,travel because of Justwise e.t.c
I sleep on front page every second of the day,everyday then visit Nairaland/General,Phone,Auto,Politics and Properties sections daily.
Re: A Section On Nairaland That You've Never Visited by Havilah93(m): 8:01pm On Oct 13, 2012
that'll be properties section...
Re: A Section On Nairaland That You've Never Visited by toluxa1(m): 8:05pm On Oct 13, 2012
[size=14pt]Only EVENTS and DIARIES[/size]
Re: A Section On Nairaland That You've Never Visited by Nobody: 8:07pm On Oct 13, 2012
music/radio,
fashion, n
travel
WTF!!!
angryangryangry
Re: A Section On Nairaland That You've Never Visited by toluxa1(m): 8:08pm On Oct 13, 2012
SOmetimes Nairaland feels like a Big big mansion. Who else gets this feeling?

1 Like

Re: A Section On Nairaland That You've Never Visited by bikerboy1(m): 8:09pm On Oct 13, 2012
In Science/Technology:
Programming, Webmasters,

Graphics/Video,
Technology Market

In Entertainment: Music/Radio, Fashion, Events, Gaming, Forum
Games, Literature/Writing

In Nairaland / General:
Business,
Jobs/Vacancies, Education, Properties, Health,
Travel, Family, Culture,
Religion, Food, Diaries
Re: A Section On Nairaland That You've Never Visited by Nobody: 8:12pm On Oct 13, 2012
Is there any other section thats worth visiting apart from Politics, Religion and Romance ?
Re: A Section On Nairaland That You've Never Visited by ceejay80s(m): 8:14pm On Oct 13, 2012
I N3v3r visit th3 f.u.u.c.k, hard drug, criminal wanna b3, kidnapping, g3t rich or di3 trying s3ction!! Do th3y r3ally 3xist ?
Re: A Section On Nairaland That You've Never Visited by DICKtator: 8:17pm On Oct 13, 2012
Romance section
Game
Politics
Jokes
Phucck
Religion
Travel(heard u need a visa to!!)
grin grin grin grin
Re: A Section On Nairaland That You've Never Visited by Ariyke: 8:17pm On Oct 13, 2012
forum games and travel
Re: A Section On Nairaland That You've Never Visited by ceejay80s(m): 8:17pm On Oct 13, 2012
grafikii: Romance section has got a bunch of idiots, its like a clan of monkeys.
9ice
Re: A Section On Nairaland That You've Never Visited by Javanian: 8:18pm On Oct 13, 2012
Billyonaire: Is there any other section thats worth visiting apart from Politics, Religion and Romance ?

If i tell you i have never visited any of those sections apart from the front page threads you wont believe me... undecided...They are a waste of time to me....
One mans thrash is another mans treasure...
Re: A Section On Nairaland That You've Never Visited by Nobody: 8:19pm On Oct 13, 2012
dabrake: NYSC
Am inviting you there
Re: A Section On Nairaland That You've Never Visited by Nobody: 8:21pm On Oct 13, 2012
abi? I think he is omnipresent too! Im dey try sha.

I have only visited romance,food,family,celebrity and political sections (which am about to run away from).the others...naaa! I haven't visited.
Re: A Section On Nairaland That You've Never Visited by jman77(m): 8:27pm On Oct 13, 2012
yeah! Never visited the forum where to make ritual money grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Exact Date For Neco Gce Result Release / Nigeria Population Commission Registers Over 420,000 Births In Gombe / Why Do Best Friends Become Enemies?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.