Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,671 members, 7,809,552 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:09 AM

What Is Human Growth Hormone (HGH) Injections? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Is Human Growth Hormone (HGH) Injections? (1480 Views)

Drug Or Injections: Which Do You Prefer? / Illegal Bottom Injections On Rise In US- BBC / How Do I Treat Dis Stubborn Typhoid.i've Taken Over 50 Injections This Year. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Human Growth Hormone (HGH) Injections? by Jessamy: 5:50am On Oct 13, 2012
Hello friends, can you please explain me about what is Human Growth Hormone Injections?
I read about HGH in a HGH Help magazine and i become to know about HGH but still i have little information. Still I'm not understood about HGH injection. Please tell me about it also tell its benefits.
Thank you.
Re: What Is Human Growth Hormone (HGH) Injections? by edmarker: 4:52pm On Oct 18, 2012
Human Growth Hormone is the Master Control hormone that controls the release other major hormones that help the different bodily processes to function properly. This hormone is also what helps to keep us young. Unfortunately the level of this hormone in the body declines with age and this reflects in the body deteriorating and succumbing to the signs and effects of aging. There are doctors that inject synthetic Human Growth Hormones, but these have a tendency to have side effects.

However, Edmark International has come up with a much better, safer, more effective and natural way to to increase your Human Growth Hormone levels, so that you can look younger, feel younger and be younger by as much as 20 years, without side effects, through the outstanding product Bio-Elixir, which contains the amino acids your body needs to trigger ther pituitary gland to secret its own natural Human Growth Hormone.

If you want to attend a live seminar here in Nigeria, where this subject is treated extensively and/or get this Bio-Elixir to use for yourself, call 08052914930 today.
Re: What Is Human Growth Hormone (HGH) Injections? by studtropin: 10:33am On Jul 25, 2018
HGH also known as somatotropin is a hormone used for cell regeneration, cell reproduction and growth in humans.

(1) (Reply)

..ijuggjo / IPAN Students Membership, 2014 Registration / Government Created Diseases: Joyce Riley (R.N.) A Gulf War Veteran And Peter K.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.