Stats: 3,153,506 members, 7,819,834 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:05 AM

Lagos State Is A Liar! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos State Is A Liar! (834 Views)

Breaking News: Kogi State Is Under Attack Right Now. DSS Office Under Siege! / Sylva To Oshiomhole, “you Are A Liar And Mischief Maker” / APC Flays Fayose For Tagging Buhari A Liar (2) (3) (4)

Lagos State Is A Liar! by Walexz02(m): 7:38am On Oct 13, 2012
I tire 4 ds our 9ja leaders oO!
Last week lagos state announced that it has destroyed over 3000+ bikes popularly called okada belonging to some innocent pple. This week we have more than six large trucks filled with bikes coming into saki from lagos state. This bikes were sold at very low price to pple here in saki,and I am very sure that the bikes are those collected from pple.
Please what do you think lagos state is doing?
Re: Lagos State Is A Liar! by geeez: 7:49am On Oct 13, 2012
Walexz02: I tire 4 ds our 9ja leaders oO!
Last week lagos state announced that it has destroyed over 3000+ bikes popularly called okada belonging to some innocent pple. This week we have more than six large trucks filled with bikes coming into saki from lagos state. This bikes were sold at very low price to pple here in saki,and I am very sure that the bikes are those collected from pple.
Please what do you think lagos state is doing?

What's your evidence sir? You will need to substantiate your claim
Re: Lagos State Is A Liar! by Osiris211: 7:50am On Oct 13, 2012
Its obvious you are having problem with comprehension or driven by hate. Lagos state is not place for everybody, which simply means you can move back to your village if you can't obey her local laws.

“We are dismantling the okadas now to separate the parts that are
crushable from the ones that are not crushable. After this, we will take
the crushable parts to Oshodi crushing plant, where they will be
crushed and recycled . The non-crushable parts will probably be
auctioned, but not in the state
Re: Lagos State Is A Liar! by enm(m): 8:10am On Oct 13, 2012
@OP, pls next time post evidence to support your story. but i won't be suprise if what are saying is true.

To those of you castigating the op, pls can you truthfully verified or provide evidence to show that 3000 okada where indeed destroy by the lagos state government or it agents.
Re: Lagos State Is A Liar! by naptu2: 8:20am On Oct 13, 2012
OP, the Lagos State Government listed 3 things that would happen to the 3,000 impounded bikes; can you list them?
Re: Lagos State Is A Liar! by slimming: 8:46am On Oct 13, 2012
enm: @OP, pls next time post evidence to support your story. but i won't be suprise if what are saying is true.

To those of you castigating the op, pls can you truthfully verified or provide evidence to show that 3000 okada where indeed destroy by the lagos state government or it agents.

neccessary too
Re: Lagos State Is A Liar! by Nobody: 9:47am On Oct 13, 2012
Source please!
Re: Lagos State Is A Liar! by Nobody: 9:54am On Oct 13, 2012
Wait a minute, @OP might have drawn our attention to a non-transparent process here.
Is it possible that the Chairman of Taskforce on Environmental and Special Offence, Bayo Sulaiman (also an Assistant Superintent of Police), lied in the report excerpted below?

“We are dismantling the okadas now to separate the parts that are crushable from the ones that are not crushable. After this, we will take the crushable parts to Oshodi crushing plant, where they will be crushed and recycled. The non-crushable parts will probably be auctioned, but not in the state.
Source
Re: Lagos State Is A Liar! by Walexz02(m): 4:14pm On Oct 13, 2012
geeez:

What's your evidence sir? You will need to substantiate your claim

I said am in saki, whch news do u xpect to cover that in saki here. If u hv any1 dt u can call in saki and ask them what was happening in sango(saki) ystarday, they wil tell u. Btwn what will I gain if what am sayin is nt truth? I'll go check if I can some picture of those trucks if they ar stil around.
Re: Lagos State Is A Liar! by Walexz02(m): 4:19pm On Oct 13, 2012
Osiris.211:
Its obvious you are having problem with comprehension or driven by hate. Lagos state is not place for everybody, which simply means you can move back to your village if you can't obey her local laws.

sorry o! Mr. Lagosian...
There was nothing lyk non crushiable parts here, angry I said d bikes ar sold to pple here at vry vry cheap prices so as to dispose them quickly*smh*
Re: Lagos State Is A Liar! by Walexz02(m): 4:22pm On Oct 13, 2012
naptu2: OP, the Lagos State Government listed 3 things that would happen to the 3,000 impounded bikes; can you list them?

abeg help me qoute those 3 things

Insight: Murky Deals Cast Doubt Over Nigeria's Power Sell-off / Okada Man Set Bike Ablaze To Prevent Anti One Way From Seizing It At Falomo.. / Which Country In The World Has Worse Power Problem Than Nigeria?