Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,122 members, 7,821,843 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:00 PM

I Want Go Srylanka For Hurssle - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Want Go Srylanka For Hurssle (2567 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want Go Srylanka For Hurssle by emdeesuccess: 7:42am On Oct 13, 2012
i want go srylanka for hurssle,can I get menial job to survive when I get there. how does it easy to cross to better country from there.
Re: I Want Go Srylanka For Hurssle by onatisi(m): 8:10am On Oct 13, 2012
emdeesuccess: i want go srylanka for hurssle,can I get menial job to survive when I get there. how does it easy to cross to better country from there.
wahlahi your head dey there ,with this ur english ,you be original sri lankan ,
but on a serious note ,you can only get a fast job at the fishing areas.even sri lankans want to leave ,but do u know the money u will spend to sri lanka is enough to establish u in nigeria sucessfully
Re: I Want Go Srylanka For Hurssle by topsyking: 11:12am On Oct 13, 2012
onatisi:
wahlahi your head dey there ,with this ur english ,you be original sri lankan ,
but on a serious note ,you can only get a fast job at the fishing areas.even sri lankans want to leave ,but do u know the money u will spend to sri lanka is enough to establish u in nigeria sucessfully
My guy no advise am..leave am make he go..you will curse the day u r born...wen many sri lanka dey run go europe..some naija pple r funny..just because dey won run commot for here..they will go to some funny name country..
Re: I Want Go Srylanka For Hurssle by Talk2naija(m): 6:48pm On Oct 13, 2012
topsyking:
My guy no advise am..leave am make he go..you will curse the day u r born...wen many sri lanka dey run go europe..some naija pple r funny..just because dey won run commot for here..they will go to some funny name country..
topsking you just leave our discussion on my post whatsup with you are you on bbm?
Re: I Want Go Srylanka For Hurssle by Vicjustice: 8:13pm On Oct 13, 2012
emdeesuccess: i want go srylanka for hurssle,can I get menial job to survive when I get there. how does it easy to cross to better country from there.
If you can't "hustle" in Nigeria, how can you survive in Sri Lanka which is worse than Nigeria in many ways?
Re: I Want Go Srylanka For Hurssle by onatisi(m): 8:52pm On Oct 13, 2012
my guy sri Lanka is a dead zone , once u are in u cant get out , no mercy before you know it you will start tying wrapper round ur waist and start smoking like a chimney, that will be after wasting close to 300k
Re: I Want Go Srylanka For Hurssle by bisi16(m): 9:10pm On Oct 13, 2012
Are u dat frustrated?.. I laff! U go beg 2come back 2 Naija but u nor go even see money 4ur t-fare back.
Re: I Want Go Srylanka For Hurssle by onatisi(m): 9:57pm On Oct 13, 2012
bisi16: Are u dat frustrated?.. I laff! U go beg 2come back 2 Naija but u nor go even see money 4ur t-fare back.
by the time he gets frustrated he will be going to the sea shore every morning praying for a nigerian vessel to come by.na true talk

1 Like

Re: I Want Go Srylanka For Hurssle by jeezybuck: 8:25am On Oct 14, 2012
LOL. funny comments
Re: I Want Go Srylanka For Hurssle by onatisi(m): 8:35am On Oct 14, 2012
jeezybuck: LOL. funny comments
sri lanka ,na dead zone,infact from the airport the person will know that he is for a tough time. by the time u pass thru the immigration you will already be thinking of taking the next flight back to naija

1 Like

Re: I Want Go Srylanka For Hurssle by onatisi(m): 10:13am On Oct 14, 2012
op,this is my advice to u,you obviously think that nigeria is the worst place in the world and that all or any other place is better than nigeria.well i thought so too but now i know better.what u need is a travel experience to know what i am talking about.now take a poverty trip to one of the west african countries and stay there for 3months,you maybe wondering what i mean by a poverty trip,to have considered sri lanka definitely u have like 250k,take just 30k and go to ghana ,benin or togo ,stay there for 3months ,the money on u will finish u will have to look for a job and face challenges ,then u will understand ,when u get back u wont even think of travelling .the reason is the sotuation u will find urself in these west african countries is the same u will find urself anywhere outside naija .outside nigeria there is no mercy just u and ur head and ears,when u come back i bet u the remaining 270k u have ,u will manage it better and make more profit due to the experience u have had .
many ppl that have gone to sa and other countries want and wish to come back to naija but they cant even afford it ,and yet time keeps going.it is only the brave and bold that face the shame to comeback.when i read some posts i marvel at how nigerians are willing to spend thousands of dollars to leave while those outside are looking for the same amount of money to go back home to naija

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Which Is The Great Abroad Country For Green Pasture Immigrants!? / Passengers Evacuates Through The Emergency Door To The Wings Of A Plane(Photos) / Japa Mood: Nigerians Sleeping In University Libraries- Uk-based Nigerian Alleges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.