Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,381 members, 7,819,387 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:23 PM

Japa Mood: Nigerians Sleeping In University Libraries- Uk-based Nigerian Alleges - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Japa Mood: Nigerians Sleeping In University Libraries- Uk-based Nigerian Alleges (2564 Views)

Why I Dont Like Calling My Friends & Family In Nigeria - UK Based Lady (pic/vid) / "It Cost Me 2.5 Million To Live In Nigeria For Two Months" - Uk-based Woman / UK Based Zimbabwean Slay Queen Begs For Money Online To Renew Her Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Japa Mood: Nigerians Sleeping In University Libraries- Uk-based Nigerian Alleges by Azeemokoya: 5:09pm On Oct 11, 2022
As the number of migrants (Japa) boomed everyday due to the downturn in the economy, insecurity, increase in the dollar, and others, a UK-based Nigerian Twitter user has warned Nigerians against traveling without sorting accommodations.

The UK-based Nigerian Twitter via his handle, @Oluomooderby tweeted that some Nigerians are sleeping in university libraries and bus stops in the UK due to unsorted accommodation.

He further appealed to Nigerians to properly plan themselves before they ‘Japa’ to avoid sleeping in public places.

His tweets; “Before you Japa to the UK, pls make sure you sort your accommodation out. It’s every man for himself over here. Some Nigerians are sleeping in university libraries, bus stops, and even train stations. Plan yourself before you Japa to the UK”

https://newsroundtheclock.com/japa-mood-nigerians-sleeping-in-university-libraries-uk-based-nigerians-allege/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Japa Mood: Nigerians Sleeping In University Libraries- Uk-based Nigerian Alleges by Racoon(m): 5:14pm On Oct 11, 2022
Stay put to salvage and make this country work. We can't continue to japa leaving this failed nation to expired politicians to continue to feed on it carcasses.
Canada, US, Britain didn't develop this way.

7 Likes

Re: Japa Mood: Nigerians Sleeping In University Libraries- Uk-based Nigerian Alleges by Creamypie(m): 5:19pm On Oct 11, 2022
Most, in fact, all of them joined hands to vote bad leaders we currently have.they still same ones who form bodies over there and say Nigeria diaspora for tinubu, atiku, e t.c let em suffer. Na so one of them after my guy hack money enter e account over there, the guy begin flex the whole money, rent flat, furnish am, buy sweet car live large. Let them suffer over there. Good riddance to bad Rubbish

1 Like

Re: Japa Mood: Nigerians Sleeping In University Libraries- Uk-based Nigerian Alleges by stevnwigw1: 5:50pm On Oct 11, 2022
I am so pained right now, that is the more reason we must chase all these bad politicians out of our land.

2 Likes

Re: Japa Mood: Nigerians Sleeping In University Libraries- Uk-based Nigerian Alleges by Kingspin(m): 5:57pm On Oct 11, 2022
With all the levels of the internet, some people still travel by luck.

This is not a joking matter.
Nigeria remains a shithole.
Re: Japa Mood: Nigerians Sleeping In University Libraries- Uk-based Nigerian Alleges by AllTheWayUp: 6:00pm On Oct 11, 2022
It's still better than suffering in Nigeria under Buhari
At least u are safe over there from Fulani herdsmen, Bandits, Unknown gunmen.

4 Likes

Re: Japa Mood: Nigerians Sleeping In University Libraries- Uk-based Nigerian Alleges by siofra(f): 6:02pm On Oct 11, 2022
Racoon:
Stay put to salvage and make this country work. We can't continue to japa leaving this failed nation to expired politicians to continue to feed on it carcasses.

US and Canada developed that way.

People ran from England and France to US and Canada because these were the lands were they stood a chance to make it, far away from the oppression and corruption of royal families.

3 Likes

Re: Japa Mood: Nigerians Sleeping In University Libraries- Uk-based Nigerian Alleges by Kingspin(m): 6:04pm On Oct 11, 2022
Racoon:
Nigerians are ready to vote sentiment in the next election.
Me, I don't know who to blame again

2 Likes

Re: Japa Mood: Nigerians Sleeping In University Libraries- Uk-based Nigerian Alleges by press9jatv: 6:24pm On Oct 11, 2022
If you have the means to JAPA Abeg japa. No be today accommodation dey. After some months of staying, you will adopt with UK system of living and you will be fine with it.
Re: Japa Mood: Nigerians Sleeping In University Libraries- Uk-based Nigerian Alleges by Ivimmanuel: 6:54pm On Oct 11, 2022
When I told them not to vote buhari they said sai baba look at them grin Nigerians no hard win over just tell them what they want to hear. The time has come again If I talk them go wan beat me

3 Likes

Re: Japa Mood: Nigerians Sleeping In University Libraries- Uk-based Nigerian Alleges by ednut1(m): 7:26pm On Oct 11, 2022
Show us evidence or pics

1 Like

Re: Japa Mood: Nigerians Sleeping In University Libraries- Uk-based Nigerian Alleges by Mystic216: 7:45pm On Oct 11, 2022
Don’t travel out with zero plans

2 Likes

Re: Japa Mood: Nigerians Sleeping In University Libraries- Uk-based Nigerian Alleges by Arysexy(m): 7:50pm On Oct 11, 2022
Some of them will be tweeting BATified from those libraries and bus stops they have converted to homes using fee wifi

Very useless ppl

2 Likes

Re: Japa Mood: Nigerians Sleeping In University Libraries- Uk-based Nigerian Alleges by ibechris(m): 9:11pm On Oct 11, 2022
Waste of sleep.
Re: Japa Mood: Nigerians Sleeping In University Libraries- Uk-based Nigerian Alleges by HarlequinLekex: 10:31pm On Oct 11, 2022
Get The Fvck,where is ya proof,not all those who japa go get accommodation na,listen to negative news at ur own peril.
Re: Japa Mood: Nigerians Sleeping In University Libraries- Uk-based Nigerian Alleges by Nobody: 11:07am On Oct 12, 2022
siofra:

US and Canada developed that way.

People ran from England and France to US and Canada because these were the lands were they stood a chance to make it, far away from the oppression and corruption of royal families.

angry

(1) (Reply)

Going To Nigeria What To Know? / Likely Questions -us Visa Interview / Passengers Evacuates Through The Emergency Door To The Wings Of A Plane(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.