Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,446 members, 7,846,852 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 04:03 AM

I Really Need A Girl To Call My Own - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / I Really Need A Girl To Call My Own (509 Views)

I Really Want To Get Married This Year But Dont Have A Boyfriend As I Write This / I Think I really Like Therealmrstan / I Need Beautiful Girl to be in Friendship With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Really Need A Girl To Call My Own by solumto: 12:38pm On Jan 22, 2008
this is for the ladies in the house i am in search of a girl to really call my own ,pardon me if i sound proud but i like pretty girls(chocolate) with a very attrctive shape (u knw what i mean). i want to make this clear that this is not a joke,is for a real relationship. i have not yet enjoyed having a really pretty girl you can call your own with peace of mind ( u know what i mean) smiley cos i do believe one can still source good pretty girls ,if you are the on

pls u can write me on :somto_drag@yahoo.com or call 07023107134
cant say much other details will be given on a face to face contact

ladies i hope i dnt sound fake? pls trust me
am a nice guy, Let's add the ''FRIEND' to the ''SHIP'' together.

thanks
Re: I Really Need A Girl To Call My Own by yimiton(f): 12:52pm On Jan 22, 2008
Let's have your profile! grin
Tall or short cheesy
Dark or light grin
Intelligent or stupid sad
Rich or poor smiley
Old or young grin
Christian/Muslim or Pagan
Handsome, Average or outrightly ugly
Level of education undecided
and of course, remember to insert your picture! lipsrsealed
Re: I Really Need A Girl To Call My Own by Maykelly(f): 1:58pm On Jan 22, 2008
Oh Boy! I hope you were not dumped. but anyway I can accept you. Simply provide the following:

Your Name, Age, Your favourite food and drink. you level of understanding and misunderstanding, your status in the church and your church name(if any) your skin colour and hair colour and don't forget also your eye colour. Are you fat or thin. if you provide these i will accept your proposal. tongue
Re: I Really Need A Girl To Call My Own by caspea(f): 3:59pm On Jan 22, 2008
swit@ is is that serious?what do you do for a living?maybe we could mingle.
Re: I Really Need A Girl To Call My Own by solumto: 5:44pm On Jan 22, 2008
well all i can say is that i am
6ft 2inches, a christian ,BSC graduate in political science, working(In the bank))
age;23, dark,intelligent,funny ,but i cant post my full name pls

WELL.,. I NEED TO BE CONVINCED TO ATTACH MY PICS PLS,,VERY RESERVED GUY.

(1) (Reply)

Need Love @ Nairaland / Moua Umudike People Dey Here? / Only Female Should Chat Pls (holuwaphemi@yahoo.com)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.