Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,878 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:16 PM

I Need Beautiful Girl to be in Friendship With - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / I Need Beautiful Girl to be in Friendship With (4525 Views)

Missnora The Most Beautiful Girl On Nl / I Need A Lady To Grow In Friendship With And Beyond...... / Is There Any Naija Lady In Manchester Area Who's Interested In Friendship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Beautiful Girl to be in Friendship With by tutu: 3:25pm On Dec 20, 2005
I always love to see African girls that are beautiful, because they are always god-looking. Africans have a natural gift of God, that they will never fade.
Re: I Need Beautiful Girl to be in Friendship With by Greatpeter(m): 7:04pm On Dec 20, 2005
Happy finding, I wish you success in your searching. grin
Re: I Need Beautiful Girl to be in Friendship With by Z4M4eva(f): 7:05pm On Dec 20, 2005
tutu:

I ALWAYS LOVE TO SEE AFRICAN GIRL DAT ARE BEAUTIFUL,
BECAUSE THEY ARE ALWAYS GOOD IN LOOKING,AFRICA
IS A NATURAL GIFT OF GOD
DAT THEY WILL NEVER FATE

Goodluck in your search smiley
Re: I Need Beautiful Girl to be in Friendship With by sweetnini(f): 1:48am On Dec 21, 2005
i wish u luck
Re: I Need Beautiful Girl to be in Friendship With by nana(f): 1:49am On Dec 21, 2005
Same Here,GoodLuck.
Re: I Need Beautiful Girl to be in Friendship With by otokx(m): 4:58pm On Dec 22, 2005
search no more, come to UniPORT
Re: I Need Beautiful Girl to be in Friendship With by icingbaby(f): 11:33pm On Dec 22, 2005
i hope you find her, kiss i'm beautiful but i don't want any friendship right now. cheesy cheesy cheesy grin cool
Re: I Need Beautiful Girl to be in Friendship With by thelastdon(m): 1:10pm On Dec 23, 2005
U just start
Re: I Need Beautiful Girl to be in Friendship With by chrisd(m): 11:14am On Dec 29, 2005
They will never fade, of course, especially with their big mouth of theirs. smiley
Re: I Need Beautiful Girl to be in Friendship With by tunjikrown(m): 8:36pm On Jan 14, 2006
you will spend oooooooooooooo........african ladies love money well!
Re: I Need Beautiful Girl to be in Friendship With by kenflavor(m): 4:16pm On Jan 15, 2006
why should u all say what GP said. If u are interested just PM the guy and stop being a photocopier cheesy
Re: I Need Beautiful Girl to be in Friendship With by xchian(m): 10:01pm On Jan 25, 2006
All this gurls goin thru the back door,just halla at the guy.plz.no time
Re: I Need Beautiful Girl to be in Friendship With by Rhodalyn(f): 11:26pm On Feb 17, 2006
if it's jst 4 frienship, why den does it av 2 be a beautiful gal
wht re u doin 2 da ugly one's den wink
Re: I Need Beautiful Girl to be in Friendship With by kelvinO(m): 7:04pm On Feb 18, 2006
good quesion rhodalyn
Re: I Need Beautiful Girl to be in Friendship With by simmyz(f): 7:29pm On Feb 18, 2006
is it just about looks it that why you start a friendship. that shouldn't be why you start one. just cause she is beautiful. looks can be deceiving
Re: I Need Beautiful Girl to be in Friendship With by Rhodalyn(f): 12:53am On Feb 25, 2006
kelvinO:

good quesion rhodalyn
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: I Need Beautiful Girl to be in Friendship With by eveseh(f): 6:10pm On May 07, 2006
u always like to see african girls that are beautiful but
u dont like to see the ugly one,what a man are u?

well anyway hope u find that ya friend
Re: I Need Beautiful Girl to be in Friendship With by 2cantango(f): 6:13pm On May 07, 2006
eveseh:

u always like to see african girls that are beautiful but
u don't like to see the ugly one,what a man are u?

preach on sister kiss
Re: I Need Beautiful Girl to be in Friendship With by eveseh(f): 6:15pm On May 07, 2006
2cantango:

preach on sister kiss

yes ooh u can say that again girl,he always like to see the pretty ones,not the ugly one,
dont mind him cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: I Need Beautiful Girl to be in Friendship With by quickygirl(f): 7:39pm On Jul 19, 2008
beatiy and bain is what you should be looking for
Re: I Need Beautiful Girl to be in Friendship With by nawode: 9:32pm On Jul 19, 2008
rosecare

small small o, make u no make mistake choose the wrong guy, I DEY HERE IM D MAN FOR U 0702516495
Re: I Need Beautiful Girl to be in Friendship With by NdTheophilus(m): 12:54pm On Oct 05, 2013
i need a beautiful lady bween 20-25 for rael frienship, u can also call me on 08162513026. for more information

(1) (Reply)

March Born / ... / Meet Here With Dr Luv

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.