Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,128 members, 7,860,061 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:47 AM

Why On Earth Would People Compare ASP To PHP ? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Why On Earth Would People Compare ASP To PHP ? (892 Views)

To Php And Wordpress Developers / Cosmo, The Hacker ‘god’ Who Fell To Earth - MUST READ (PART 2) / How To Connect Flash To Php/jsp Urgent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why On Earth Would People Compare ASP To PHP ? by moderatorr: 2:17pm On Oct 13, 2012
Here is a topic started by someone on PHP Nigeria Group on Facebook.
(http://www./169274473187646/)
See some of the responses:
Dave ShadowKick Ozoalor PHP is better. Many times.
23 hours ago · Like

Daniel Shedrack just dat asp is easier, microsoft believes in simplicity
22 hours ago · Like

Oyebanji Jacob Mayowa PyJac Daniel Shedrack ASP easier ?? you've got be kidding me.. can u explain the reasons
22 hours ago · Unlike · 2

Dave ShadowKick Ozoalor Daniel Shedrack Microsoft believes in simplicity? you've got be kidding me.. can u explain the reasons
22 hours ago · Like

Daniel Shedrack I found out that most Ms programs are Graphic User Interface. They do alot of drag 'n' drop tin 'n' d programming is quite simple I AM NOT SAYING IS SIMPLER COMPARE TO PHP.
21 hours ago · Like

Daniel Shedrack in terms of windows base apps i think asp is better and easy to learn. quote me if i'm wrong
21 hours ago · Like

Oyebanji Jacob Mayowa PyJac ASP apps windows based Bang Bang !!!
21 hours ago · Unlike · 1

Oyebanji Jacob Mayowa PyJac I agree with you on the Drag 'n' Drop Feature that Microsoft IDE provides for LAZy programmers to Exploit ... But That also gives room for a whole lot of Code Duplication and making you web app less flexible and Hell to maintain ....
21 hours ago · Like

Oyebanji Jacob Mayowa PyJac Oops ...
21 hours ago · Like

Daniel Shedrack in that case whoeva uses asp would want to admit to it simplicity. But i will implore such person to try php and explore greater way of programmin
18 hours ago · Like

Oyebanji Jacob Mayowa PyJac ASP is Simple ... PHP is simpler .. lol
18 hours ago · Unlike · 1

Okeowo Omololu Remi yeah but to be frank ASP.NET MVC is not bad currently doing a project in it, the drag n drop is ASP.NET WebForms infact those who use PHP Frameworks will find ASP.NET MVC so familiar, but make we no lie ASP is not bad actually.
17 hours ago · Like

Okeowo Omololu Remi The thing that ASP.NET has that am rolling over the ground for is their Attributes and ORM Entity Framework, but its PHP for me anytime anyday but omo boy dey find change so the more the better.
17 hours ago · Like

Oyebanji Jacob Mayowa PyJac True, One using Laravel framework would ASP MVC very similar.Blade >= Razor, lol
16 hours ago via mobile · Like

Lol, guys what do you think, PHP or ASP?
Re: Why On Earth Would People Compare ASP To PHP ? by jacob05(m): 1:29pm On Oct 24, 2012
LOL
Re: Why On Earth Would People Compare ASP To PHP ? by jacob05(m): 1:29pm On Oct 24, 2012
LOL grin
Re: Why On Earth Would People Compare ASP To PHP ? by Nobody: 3:24pm On Oct 24, 2012
Okeowo Omololu Remi The thing that ASP.NET has that am rolling over the ground for is their Attributes and ORM Entity Framework, but its PHP for me anytime anyday but omo boy dey find change so the more the better.
17 hours ago · Like

that's my account LOL why u no copy the one where sm1 compared java to javascript it was funny and i wrote a very long speech only for the guy to talk like i didn't know what i was saying.
Re: Why On Earth Would People Compare ASP To PHP ? by jacob05(m): 5:46pm On Oct 24, 2012
LOL @pu_guru

(1) (Reply)

The Server Hosting My Site Has Been Down Pls Help !!! / Designing A Blog With Dreamweaver / Proffesional Web Site Designer Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.