Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,628 members, 7,820,220 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:38 AM

IPAD, EPAD, TABLET: Nigerian Views On New Digital Technology - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / IPAD, EPAD, TABLET: Nigerian Views On New Digital Technology (2083 Views)

Need Pro Views On These Computer Security Questions / Zinox Completes New Digital Assembly Plant In Lagos / How To Rapidly Increase Number Of Youtube Views (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

IPAD, EPAD, TABLET: Nigerian Views On New Digital Technology by assurance1(m): 3:54pm On Oct 13, 2012
So many people in Nigeria have not heard of Epad, Ipad or tablet or even Google Android games. When I saw my business partner with a brand new 7 inch Android tablet phone, I knew it was time for me to embrace the new technology. Without telling Andrew, my business partner, I went straight to Wuse Market and visited other places to purchase my own tablet. The price of N65,000 was very expensive and so could not buy it. However,Andrew later gave me a number to call (08181 343 323) saying that he bought his own tablet phone with 3g in built for N25,000.
I call the company and paid for new tablet phone for N25,000 - the company as I understand is a wholesaler and the original price for this was N55,000. I love the tablet and I believe is a money well spent. I do everything with my Epad. I will encourage every Nigerian to be part of this new technology, the world is moving fast and so should we. For anyone interested in buying Ipad, epad or other tablets, please call this company, they are the cheapest in Nigeria and they sell quality products. I promise them I will send referrals to them as it will benefit so many people. The name is EKM Digital Ltd and their number is: 081 813 433 23

(1) (Reply)

Dell Latitude E6420 For Sale 70k / Let US Help Your Business Grow -businessinfopage.com / In Need Of A Fairly Used Lappy With Specs, Core I7 8g Ram,1 Tb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.