Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,322 members, 7,815,624 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:28 PM

How To Install Whatsapp On Windows 7 Easily - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How To Install Whatsapp On Windows 7 Easily (2035 Views)

How To Fix Black Screen Of Death On Windows 7 / I'm Trying To Install PES 2016 On My PC, It's Displaying This / How Do I Run Whatsapp On PC? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Install Whatsapp On Windows 7 Easily by Dahiruhash(m): 3:25pm On May 12, 2016
When Whatsapp released the desktop version of its Messaging App its obviously clear that only windows 8 and higher will support the desktop app which is quite disheartening as there is many windows 7 users which cannot be able to enjoy. Well after considering and checking the limitation on windows 7 i come with a conclusion of which it is quite possible to use whatsapp on windows 7 easily without any trick and tweak. Some users are facing the problem of Whatsapp Install error which we discuss the fundamental problem to such and the underlying solution to it.

You can now easily install whatsapp on your windows 7 without affecting anything and changing anything on your PC or the app itself.

How to Install Whatsapp on Windows 7

1. First and foremost just point your browser URL to this page https://www.whatsapp.com/download/
2. download the whatsapp installer package for win 10 and 8
3. double click and run the install App, after few seconds the whatsapp shortcut will appear on desktop and on start menu
4. After running the app make sure you have a good internet connection and scan the QR Code on your mobile whatsapp to connect it
5. Once connected you can start chatting but it does not support voice call yet
6. when someone messages you it shows a red overlay icon in the taskbar just like the skype for desktop works
7. the only thing that will not work is toast notification which is only available in windows 8 and 10 and that not really a big deal

source: http://www.wikiban.com/2016/05/how-to-install-whatsapp-on-windows-7.html

(1) (Reply)

Buy Backlinks / Mtn Is Back With New Development, Get New Mtn Mifi 4g Modem With 20gb Free / Intel Vs. AMD: Which Brand Of CPU Should You Choose When Buying A PC?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.