Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,522 members, 7,812,629 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:27 PM

If You Think You Are Smart And Intelligent, Then Check This Out - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / If You Think You Are Smart And Intelligent, Then Check This Out (943 Views)

If U Need A Job Then Check This Out / If You Reside In Ogun State Then Check This Opportunity Out / Important: If You Are Based In Portharcourt Or It Environs Then Check This Out.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If You Think You Are Smart And Intelligent, Then Check This Out by ahamsammy: 4:53pm On Oct 13, 2012
A fast growing company located in Lagos is need of young Nigerian graduates to fill some positions.
Applicants must possess:
Minimum of O'Level; IT skills, OND, HND, MSc are added advantage;
Good communication skills;
Self-driven and motivation spirit.
Interested candidates should send their smart CV (not more than two pages) to ahamshealth@gmail.com or alternatively text their name, phone number, location, Email address and qualification to 07031295515.
Successful applicants will be contacted for interview at a designated date.
Re: If You Think You Are Smart And Intelligent, Then Check This Out by goge242(f): 5:08pm On Oct 13, 2012
it would have been best if u said what the job is all about. Thanks.
Re: If You Think You Are Smart And Intelligent, Then Check This Out by oubi: 8:46pm On Oct 13, 2012
Una want mk I send my CV, den after una go giv me pepper mk I Ɗƺƴ hawk for d street of lag with target.. grin grin GOD FORBID!!

(1) (Reply)

Big And Better In Health Stream Alliance (HSA) (HMO) / Urgent Vacancies / Dangote Cement Depot Jobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.