Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,987 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:41 AM

Any Rock Fans In The House? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Any Rock Fans In The House? (1185 Views)

For NON Rock Fans: 10 Rock Songs You Need To Hear Before You Die / Gospel Rock Fans Out Here? / Any Rock Fans In This House ? What Are Ur Fav Bands? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Any Rock Fans In The House? by Obi1kenobi(m): 9:49pm On Oct 13, 2012
The fairly vast genre of rock music happens to be my favourite genre of music and has been for much of the last decade but I recently made the transition from listening to modern acts and bands (Red hot chilli, White Stripes, Keane, Marjorie Fair, Evanescence) to more dated classic rock groups including Led Zeppelin, Eric Clapton, Jimmy Hendrix etc and it's been a wonderful journey of discovery. Just wondering what you've been listening to so I could experiment a little more.
Re: Any Rock Fans In The House? by mufex(m): 10:25am On Oct 14, 2012
...yeah. I am a rock fan, too. But I love Bon Jovi, Cold play, Radio head, springsteen, and John lennon. I think John Lennon is the greatest musician ever lyrically. Which rock song do you love best..?
Re: Any Rock Fans In The House? by montelik(m): 6:06pm On Oct 14, 2012

(1) (Reply)

Browsing (unfinished)- 9ice [prod By Young D] / Lil Kesh / Free Music Promotion On Radio For Upcoming Artiste

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.