Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,799 members, 7,810,080 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:15 PM

DrSID And Wande-Coal Argue Over Dbanj - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DrSID And Wande-Coal Argue Over Dbanj (21083 Views)

Dbanj,oritse Femi And Wande Coal Take A Metro Train Ride In Abuja / Don Jazzy, D’banj And Wande Coal Performs ‘Pere’ Together At A Birthday Party / DrSid Responds To His Leaked Conversation About D'banj With Davido (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

DrSID And Wande-Coal Argue Over Dbanj by Toshtos: 4:08am On Oct 14, 2012
Just when we were thinking the D’banj-Don Jazzy saga was ending, yet another controversy has come up- this time former Mo’Hits-now-MAVIN records act Dr SID plays the leading role in the ‘never-ending’ movie.

A secret recording which has leaked will stir up more controversies and give us a little more insight as to why the former ‘supergroup’ broke up with bosses – D’banj and Don Jazzy parting ways.

Dr SID in the recording, is heard talking in a rather upset tone about how his former label boss D’banj’s personality was over-shining his and the rest of the crew members.

‘Why don’t they know my name? Because your brand and star is too much it is overshadowing‘, Dr SID angrily said.
Wande Coal however had another opinion; he argued back and forth with Dr SID, explaining that it was D’banj that actually brought them to the limelight.

‘Guuuy, it’s not that, D’banj can help anybody, ….If not for D’banj nobody would have looked at Wande, guy I dey lie? Men, I don’t know‘, Wande argued back.

Not convinced, Dr SID argues ‘Batman and Robin, who them dey call? Na D’banj na. D’banj did more negative than positive for my career‘.
The date of the recording is not known but sources close to the camp say it is just a few weeks old.

‘It is a well known fact that Dr SID and D’banj have been having inside brawls even though he (D’banj) was the one that dragged him into Mo’Hits back then‘, a source close to the MAVIN camp tells us in anonymity.
READ AND LISTEN TO THE AUDIO FROM SOURCE...

http://www.notjustok.com/2012/10/13/dr-sid-and-wande-coal-arguing-over-dbanj-leaked-conversation/

Re: DrSID And Wande-Coal Argue Over Dbanj by Chanchit: 4:30am On Oct 14, 2012
That Dr sID na mumu joor, since D'banj is no more there, let him go ahead to shine nau, with all that autotune music and silly dance steps of his, I was watching his dance rehearsal for the headies, I just feel like slapping him through the TV. Since they can't perform live. Twas only Omawunmi that rehearsed with her live band, the rest were just dancing, cos thats all they will go and do on stage. Btw how many nominations did Dr sID have in this headies, after all D'banj is no more with them.

3 Likes

Re: DrSID And Wande-Coal Argue Over Dbanj by awistle(m): 11:45am On Oct 14, 2012
Who is Dr Sid sef, he is d least in d Marvin crew he had beta go to d studio and release correct songs instead of wasting his time saying nonsense.
Re: DrSID And Wande-Coal Argue Over Dbanj by heed101(m): 11:47am On Oct 14, 2012
#Lobatan. Jealousy jealousy

2 Likes

Re: DrSID And Wande-Coal Argue Over Dbanj by Nobody: 11:52am On Oct 14, 2012
They should all shut the hell up and release us some nice tunes to dance to. I love them all.

1 Like

Re: DrSID And Wande-Coal Argue Over Dbanj by HayZee06(m): 11:53am On Oct 14, 2012
Dr sid or wah is he calld....an ingrate fellow, D'banj brought him 2 mo'hit same as wande coal he nw think he's a bad guy...kai human beign sha...Carry go jare D'banj EJA NLA!

2 Likes

Re: DrSID And Wande-Coal Argue Over Dbanj by oluwauchenoni: 11:55am On Oct 14, 2012
Its so obvious that Dbanj brought Fame to Mo'hit as a crew or record label including Don jazzy, so if that fool who thinks he's over the moon feels he's better, he should go ahead and Prove his worth since Dbanj is gone..... We'l all waiting Over d moon Fool

1 Like

Re: DrSID And Wande-Coal Argue Over Dbanj by Aizebioje(m): 11:55am On Oct 14, 2012
Enough with this already... They Will Milk This controversy until it has gone bone dry! Secret recording ke...mtchewwww
Re: DrSID And Wande-Coal Argue Over Dbanj by buchibabe: 11:56am On Oct 14, 2012
Obu owite na'enye nka nsogbu ka'obu gini? Guy leave dis dbanj alone n concentrate on ur own career. I'm nt a fan of dbanj at all,bt all dis beef is makin him damn popular n I'm sure he's gettin his groove

1 Like

Re: DrSID And Wande-Coal Argue Over Dbanj by oluwauchenoni: 11:56am On Oct 14, 2012
Before ya'l post anything concerning this, just remember that Dr Sid only hit song has Dbanj on it

1 Like

Re: DrSID And Wande-Coal Argue Over Dbanj by GudluckIBB(m): 11:57am On Oct 14, 2012
Very soon,you people will say I'm the cause of this.
.....GEJ

10 Likes

Re: DrSID And Wande-Coal Argue Over Dbanj by ayduamah: 11:57am On Oct 14, 2012
That wasn't wande on d other side of the argument,it was Davido.dr sid just tweeted to clear that.guess wande shares his pain on d over 'shining matter'.truth is I think dbanj never gave any of dem a chance,esp wande,any of u ever realised hw long its taken wande to make a second album,dude is very talented,so what was d problem?

4 Likes

Re: DrSID And Wande-Coal Argue Over Dbanj by ayduamah: 11:58am On Oct 14, 2012
grin
buchibabe: Obu owite na'enye nka nsogbu ka'obu gini? Guy leave dis dbanj alone n concentrate on ur own career. I'm nt a fan of dbanj at all,bt all dis beef is makin him damn popular n I'm sure he's gettin his groove
Lmao @owuite
Re: DrSID And Wande-Coal Argue Over Dbanj by danusky76: 12:01pm On Oct 14, 2012
D'banj de for jan de chop money with kanye west una de here de talk nonsense for mouth. tipical naija men

3 Likes

Re: DrSID And Wande-Coal Argue Over Dbanj by trigar12(m): 12:17pm On Oct 14, 2012
Boko Haram has CLAIMED RESPONSIBILITY 4 D ARGUMENT O

3 Likes

Re: DrSID And Wande-Coal Argue Over Dbanj by DICKtator: 12:17pm On Oct 14, 2012
Save our souls from gaemen.
Two grown a(s).s n!gguhz fighting over a guy!!!.
grin grin grin grin
Re: DrSID And Wande-Coal Argue Over Dbanj by KINGwax(m): 12:18pm On Oct 14, 2012
Now, who da fucck recorded and posted ds shitt online? I suspected wande!
Re: DrSID And Wande-Coal Argue Over Dbanj by DICKtator: 12:20pm On Oct 14, 2012
KINGwax: Now, who da fucck recorded and posted ds shitt online? I suspected wande!

Nah!!!. Twas Special Ed. D hype n!gguh!!!
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: DrSID And Wande-Coal Argue Over Dbanj by dridowu: 12:25pm On Oct 14, 2012
Season film...................
Re: DrSID And Wande-Coal Argue Over Dbanj by akpunku1: 12:25pm On Oct 14, 2012
Now we know who the Mechanics of the split are
Re: DrSID And Wande-Coal Argue Over Dbanj by olaezebala: 12:28pm On Oct 14, 2012
Na D banj no make dem know me too
I h*te that guy

1 Like

Re: DrSID And Wande-Coal Argue Over Dbanj by DANILSA(m): 12:30pm On Oct 14, 2012
BEFORE I COMMENT ON THIS, I NEED TO BE SURE IT'S TRUE. lipsrsealed
Re: DrSID And Wande-Coal Argue Over Dbanj by meksroland: 12:37pm On Oct 14, 2012
Rubbish post. You're a fool if you can believe this trash. D'banj is just using media to gain credit cos Kanye has dumped him cos he got no talent
Re: DrSID And Wande-Coal Argue Over Dbanj by dlox147(m): 12:39pm On Oct 14, 2012
GudluckIBB: Very soon,you people will say I'm the cause of this.
.....GEJ
hahahahahaha...LWKMD
Re: DrSID And Wande-Coal Argue Over Dbanj by DonaldGenes(m): 12:44pm On Oct 14, 2012
GudluckIBB: Very soon,you people will say I'm the cause of this.
.....GEJ
lmao

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Skales Rocking Singer Emma Nyra On Stage (photo) / Timi Dakolo Stands By His Wife Amid Reports Of Police Intimidation / Bukola Awoyemi: "I Prefer My Man To Cheat With Real Woman Rather Than Sex Doll”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.