Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,458 members, 7,816,077 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:40 AM

Timi Dakolo Stands By His Wife Amid Reports Of Police Intimidation - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Timi Dakolo Stands By His Wife Amid Reports Of Police Intimidation (21111 Views)

Sammie Okposo Takes Down Apology Post To His Wife Amid Cheating Scandal / Regina Daniels In Hospital For An Operation, Ned Nwoko Stands By Her Side / Daddy Freeze Blasts Timi Dakolo: "You Dingbat, I Never Had Any Respect For You" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Timi Dakolo Stands By His Wife Amid Reports Of Police Intimidation by Nobody: 9:21am On Aug 08, 2019
Singer and songwriter, Timi Dakolo, has backed his wife, Busola, after she was knocked by Nigerians for claiming she was forced to sign a letter countering her allegation that Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo of the Commonwealth of Zion Assembly (COZA) raped her.

In an Instagram post on Wednesday, Timi had publicly declared his support for his wife once more.

“NO AMOUNT OF LIES CAN PUT DOWN A HEART THAT HAS NO ROOM FOR FEAR.NO MIND TROLLS DEM,THEIR PAGES WERE CREATED SO THEY CAN DO SUCH..INFACT IGNORE,” he wrote.

Busola, a mother of three, told the Guardian of UK that a silver Toyota tailed her as she was driving home and a white minibus with tinted windows was parked outside her house.

By the time she got to her gate, the minibus with no police markings had blocked her path.

According to her, a man appeared and told her to get out of her car, get into the bus and speak to his boss.

She said when she refused, three men got out of the minibus and walked towards her.

“One was holding a gun, and I noticed a second one holding a letter. They told me they were from IG’s (the inspector general of police) office in Abuja and that I needed to sign this letter and acknowledge it,” Busola said in the interview.

The photographer clarified in a post on Instagram on Wednesday that she did not sign a counter-petition or agree to any counter-petition.

“The interview with the UK Guardian was held two weeks ago when the police came to my house. It is not a new interview. I did not sign a counter petition or acquiesce to any counter petition,” she said.

“I am very grateful for all those who have reached out, including from institutions that are to help us get justice.

“Our legal and police case continues. This has not ended by any chance. This is about many young girls who must know they can get justice when they speak. I continue to be resolute and thank you for standing with us.”

https://foxmeek.com/entertainment/celebrity-buzz/timi-dakolo-stands-by-wife-amid-police-intimidation-claim

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timi Dakolo Stands By His Wife Amid Reports Of Police Intimidation by hisexcellency34: 9:24am On Aug 08, 2019
Forced to be raped
Forced to admit no rape
Na only u waka come?

56 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Timi Dakolo Stands By His Wife Amid Reports Of Police Intimidation by daddytime(m): 9:30am On Aug 08, 2019
I no wan hear say you force her marry.

Stay there dey shine teeth.

My hand no dey grin

NB.

She was obviously misquoted as our dundee bloggerizers are often want to do.

Na these bloggers go cause 3rd world war with their fake news.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timi Dakolo Stands By His Wife Amid Reports Of Police Intimidation by Nobody: 9:41am On Aug 08, 2019
If I were Timi and Wife, I will be so worried 'cause they've been granting interviews and making instagram posts here and there while Fatoyinbo has been quiet all this while. Could a guilty man be so calm knowing even the first lady has his accusers attention?

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Timi Dakolo Stands By His Wife Amid Reports Of Police Intimidation by itspzpics(m): 10:06am On Aug 08, 2019
smiley
Re: Timi Dakolo Stands By His Wife Amid Reports Of Police Intimidation by oluwadabira111(m): 10:11am On Aug 08, 2019
This woman should just shut the fvckup, and lets hear word,so that we can move to another topic

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Timi Dakolo Stands By His Wife Amid Reports Of Police Intimidation by NobleAngell(f): 10:12am On Aug 08, 2019
A time will come when Timi will no longer stand by her. I have a strong feeling about this. Timi be a man and hold your peace while truth unfolds. Because even you don't know the real truth.

55 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Timi Dakolo Stands By His Wife Amid Reports Of Police Intimidation by simonlee(m): 10:28am On Aug 08, 2019
I know the truth will come out... busola has no evidence to back her claims so fatoyinbo will walk free.
Timi and wife has won in the social media court.... it's time for us to have the last laugh! grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Timi Dakolo Stands By His Wife Amid Reports Of Police Intimidation by Onyekachi419(f): 12:47pm On Aug 08, 2019
I think say they don die this case shocked

This is Nigeria cool

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo Stands By His Wife Amid Reports Of Police Intimidation by Nwaedeinya(m): 12:47pm On Aug 08, 2019
good

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo Stands By His Wife Amid Reports Of Police Intimidation by philip0906(m): 12:48pm On Aug 08, 2019
NobleAngell:
A time will come when Timi will no longer stand by her. I have a strong feeling about this. Timi be a man and hold your peace while truth unfolds. Because even you don't know the real truth.
For whatever reason, I see Timi as the kind of guy who would cry when having sex... He cuts this weak ass/soft kinda man

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Timi Dakolo Stands By His Wife Amid Reports Of Police Intimidation by Nobody: 12:48pm On Aug 08, 2019
Weakling

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timi Dakolo Stands By His Wife Amid Reports Of Police Intimidation by mooremoney(m): 12:48pm On Aug 08, 2019
Its getting boring

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timi Dakolo Stands By His Wife Amid Reports Of Police Intimidation by Hitti11: 12:49pm On Aug 08, 2019
Thus far, I'm tired

3 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo Stands By His Wife Amid Reports Of Police Intimidation by aolawale025: 12:49pm On Aug 08, 2019
Good for him. They in it together

2 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo Stands By His Wife Amid Reports Of Police Intimidation by HitSong: 12:49pm On Aug 08, 2019
cheesy

THIS TIMI IS THE MOST SENSELESS AND SHAMELESS HORSEBAND OF THE CENTURY

Married a wh0re and he's proud to tell the whole world shocked shocked shocked

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Timi Dakolo Stands By His Wife Amid Reports Of Police Intimidation by tigerclaws: 12:50pm On Aug 08, 2019
[s]
HitSong:
cheesy
[/s]
Re: Timi Dakolo Stands By His Wife Amid Reports Of Police Intimidation by TechCapon(m): 12:50pm On Aug 08, 2019
This people should do something better with their lives. I only know timi because of this issue not as a singer.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Timi Dakolo Stands By His Wife Amid Reports Of Police Intimidation by DennisEche(m): 12:50pm On Aug 08, 2019
UNCLE WEY MUMU, YOU A ND YOUR LIE LIE WIFE. ARE YOU NOT SUPPOSE TO FOLLOW UP THE CASE BUT YOU ARE HERE ON SOCIAL MEDIA AS USUAL. I KNOW YOUR WIFE IS MISSING BIODUN DIKKK

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Timi Dakolo Stands By His Wife Amid Reports Of Police Intimidation by tigerclaws: 12:51pm On Aug 08, 2019
foolish man behaving like a woman

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Timi Dakolo Stands By His Wife Amid Reports Of Police Intimidation by chizzyreal: 12:51pm On Aug 08, 2019
This guy is the worst husband ever liveth

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Timi Dakolo Stands By His Wife Amid Reports Of Police Intimidation by tracyfemmmm: 12:51pm On Aug 08, 2019
I stand by Timi and Bisola. I know incels on this forum want to deny that there is a rape epidemic in Nigeria but the #metoo movement is coming for alot of men AND women in Nigeria who take advantage of youth. Destroying peoples innocence and stealing their mental health.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Timi Dakolo Stands By His Wife Amid Reports Of Police Intimidation by IamSoProlific: 12:52pm On Aug 08, 2019
Who he wan stand by before, me or who

COZA is waxing stronger already, matter of fact, they have a program next Sunday called "sudden victory".....

I hope the dakolo's survives next Sunday, while they scheme and plot Another lies from the pit of hell.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timi Dakolo Stands By His Wife Amid Reports Of Police Intimidation by muzeze77: 12:52pm On Aug 08, 2019
He is a strong man, when I read the comments here in nairaland , I lose hope in Nigeria, can a person not seek justice again. Why do you call him foolish? The foolish ones are the so-called fools following scammers calling themselves men of god

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Timi Dakolo Stands By His Wife Amid Reports Of Police Intimidation by femi4: 12:52pm On Aug 08, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
If I were Timi and Wife, I will be so worried 'cause they've been granting interviews and making instagram posts here and there while Fatoyinbo has been quiet all this while. Could a guilty man be so calm knowing even the first lady has his accusers attention?
Ẹnu òpùrọ́ kì í ṣ'ẹ̀jẹ̀: The mouth of a liar does not bleed

4 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo Stands By His Wife Amid Reports Of Police Intimidation by pyro62(m): 12:53pm On Aug 08, 2019
Timi now is your best chance to release that song that you just did. You've finally gotten back our attention. What are you still waiting for? Abi you de still fear say the song no go still sell??

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo Stands By His Wife Amid Reports Of Police Intimidation by Sweetcollins: 12:53pm On Aug 08, 2019
I will stand by your side..
~~Celine Dion
Re: Timi Dakolo Stands By His Wife Amid Reports Of Police Intimidation by Iamgrey5(m): 12:53pm On Aug 08, 2019
We also stand for the truth.

Some of us want this case to come to a logical conclusion.

Ignore those that have made up their minds to dismiss your wife's allegations based on flimsy excuse or questionable logic.

We also salute your resolve to stand with your wife regardless of the outcome of the case

#ThisCaseMustReachLogicalConclusion

8 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo Stands By His Wife Amid Reports Of Police Intimidation by samcus(m): 12:53pm On Aug 08, 2019
SOME MEN ARE BORN WITH THE GENETIC OF POVERTY! YOU INCREASE HIS SALARY; HE ADDED A WIFE...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ambode With M.I Vs Ambode With Ice Prince; Caption The Pics / Kechi Okwuchi Poses With White Fan / I went through a Rough Patch, but now back stronger than Ever - DJ Cuppy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.