Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,920 members, 7,952,698 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 09:35 PM

Buying Agricultural Products In The North And Selling In The South - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Buying Agricultural Products In The North And Selling In The South (2701 Views)

How do I Start Importing Gold Chain And Selling In Nigeira. / Buying Gold In Ghana And Selling In 9ja. / How To Export Agricultural Products To Europe? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buying Agricultural Products In The North And Selling In The South by shellcom: 9:55am On Oct 14, 2012
Guys, what is the fast selling food products
Commonly found in the north that one can transport
to the south and sell with good profit
Re: Buying Agricultural Products In The North And Selling In The South by logo77: 10:10am On Oct 14, 2012
My suggestions :- beans,yam,maize, (not sure of perishables like pepper and tomatoes) etc.
It is important to consider logistics and mode of selling the products when you get to the south.

Good luck !
Re: Buying Agricultural Products In The North And Selling In The South by shellcom: 11:30am On Oct 14, 2012
@logo77, thanks, do you have any idea on the mode
Of selling in lagos? The market that I can get intouch
in lagos if I am doing feasibility study or what method I can adopt on sales and logistics
Re: Buying Agricultural Products In The North And Selling In The South by fm7070: 6:31pm On Oct 25, 2012
right now? that is a suicide mission.
Re: Buying Agricultural Products In The North And Selling In The South by iniobong888(m): 7:38pm On Oct 26, 2012
i stay in the north( kaduna) i am into agribusiness and agric value chain, they are lot of agric products that you can buy from the north and sell in lagos, but first you have to have a viability study and decide if you want to sell perishable or non perishable. one of the very vital factor in this business is the pricing and of course it is a two way thing , you have to do your homework to determine they selling price in Lagos and in the north, the price in the north is based on the location and the season, . other factors to be consider is the packaging and they logistics. i could be of help here since i stay in the north , however they is a better way to go about these business, if you are interested then mail me iniobong4solution@gmail.com or call 07034706326.

(1) (Reply)

Get Bedsheets At 500 Naira Per Yard Wholesale / Cbn Names Isa Yaguda As Best Governor On Micro Finance Development / Experts Advocates For Increased Digitization In Banking Industry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.