Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,071 members, 7,818,200 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:12 AM

I Need Business Ideas I Have 10M To Invest - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need Business Ideas I Have 10M To Invest (2371 Views)

I’m A Billionaire In Terms Of The Kind Of Ideas I Have- APAMS Boss / I Have 5 Business Ideas I Want To Go Into But I Am Confused. Ideas And Opinion N / Profitable Business Ideas I Can Start With #200k... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Business Ideas I Have 10M To Invest by INORBITT: 11:18pm On Oct 28, 2020
Hello Nairalanders,

I have about #10M to invest but I am at crossroads right now not knowing what business suits me. What's I have in mind is a business that guarantees an ROI of 15% monthly. Business plans with an ROI of 15% monthly are welcomed. I am giving #150000 and automatic appointment as Manger of the business to anyone who has this figured out.

PS: The business plan must me well structured with specifics, legitimate, attainable and realistic.

Thanks I will be in the comment session.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Need Business Ideas I Have 10M To Invest by RedPhoenix: 11:21pm On Oct 28, 2020
I have one blueprint with fine details if you're really down that I'm willing to share out of 30 genius business plans I designed when I reach that level. It's 250k for the idea. Solid Intel, to the inner workings, professional to execute the development and financial inflow expectations.
I ratified it and you will even give me extra money after you're blessed with it . Your choice. I'm not dealing for free, and would rather have it kept in my file than dish it out for less than respectable price. I'm open to physical meeting
Re: I Need Business Ideas I Have 10M To Invest by tojos(m): 12:15am On Oct 29, 2020
INORBITT:
Hello Nairalanders,

I have about #10M to invest but I am at crossroads right now not knowing what business suits me. What's I have in mind is a business that guarantees an ROI of 15% monthly. Business plans with an ROI of 15% monthly are welcomed. I am giving #150000 and automatic appointment as Manger of the business to anyone who has this figured out.

PS: The business plan must me well structured with specifics, legitimate, attainable and realistic.

I got a business for you, and it's one of the businesses I do part-time while working. I'm even considering quitting my job in order to go fully into the business, because it's a gold-mine of a business that so many people are not aware of �. Briefly, let me highlight some features of the business:

It's easy to start.

It's stress free.

Like I stated earlier, you may choose to do the business part-time or full-time.

It's easy to start and requires a minimum capital of about 45k. Considering your budget, you're best suited to try the business part-time and I bet you, you'll find it a viable option to go for.

Unlike some businesses out there that tend to collapse, your investment will be 100% safe.

100% ROI can be achieved within a few months of investing depending on your efforts. Even with the minimum investment of 45k, you can make 7 million naira in a year by re-investing your earnings. It all boils down to your effort.

The business guarantees residual income for your family long after you retire. That means an investment that would never go down, and your income keeps coming in multiples for the rest of life and for your family to inherit.

And to conclude, this business is 100% legit and real. Even people in the diaspora are investing in it.�

If you want to know more about the business I'm talking about, chat me up for free on my whatsapp 08023032540. Thank me later.�
Re: I Need Business Ideas I Have 10M To Invest by shogotermies(m): 12:17am On Oct 29, 2020
I have an idea which may not reach about 10million, it's tech based and also will help on the impact of covid-19 and looting of business in the country and Africa.
I just got the idea last week, so I don't have a business plan for now.
Moreover am doing some analysis and problem solving tho, which I have not start documenting.
Re: I Need Business Ideas I Have 10M To Invest by OluwasureGig: 12:25am On Oct 29, 2020
mobilize boys make dem go dey look for warehouse wey dey store palliatives. make sure their target is rice. a bag is 36k imagine they loot upto 500 bags of rice for you in this imminent Christmas period. naso you take blow oh. don't thank me. what are bros for grin
Re: I Need Business Ideas I Have 10M To Invest by Nobody: 6:10am On Oct 29, 2020
INORBITT:
Hello Nairalanders,

1. Rice Milling: One of the best businesses one can venture into in Nigeria today is parboiled rice production (Rice Milling).
Nigerians currently consume over 5 million metric tons, which is equivalent to over 100 million 50Kg bags of rice annually. With the current population growth rate of Nigeria, the consumption of rice is estimated to reach about 35 million metric tons (700 million 50Kg bags) by the year 2050.
There is high demand for rice in Nigeria. With a population of over 180 million people and an estimated national population growth rate of 5.7% per annum ,an average economic growth rate of 3.5% per annum in the past five {5} years, Nigeria has a large and growing market for rice.
As it stands, the current producers of good quality rice in the country cannot even meet up to 50% of the current demand. This is the reason why the market is flooded with poorly produced and low quality rice.
New entrants into the rice milling industry that can produce good quality parboiled rice will have an evergreen market waiting to be sold to.
2. Drinking Water Production: Another good business that does very well in Nigeria is drinking water production (Bottled water and Sachet Water).
The growth of the middle class in Africa in general, and Nigeria to be specific, has led to a need for hygienically produced and well packaged food products like bottled water.
The market for packaged water is high and cut across all parts of the country. With a population of over one hundred and eighty million (180,000,000) people, and an estimated national population growth is 5.7% per annum, Nigeria has a large and sustainable market for packaged water.
3. Poultry Farming: Poultry farming is yet another business that gives good returns on investment.
Poultry farming has risen to become one of the most lucrative businesses in Nigeria today. This aspect of livestock farming, if set-up and managed properly, provides legitimate continuous income for entrepreneurs within a short period of time. There are over 160 million consumers in Nigeria and over one billion in Africa. This provides a large, growing and sustainable market for poultry farmers in Nigeria, and Africa in general.
4. Pounded Yam Flour Production: Pounded yam flour is another product that you can chose the invest in its production.
Pounded yam is a popular delicacy produced from boiled yam tubers, and is consumed by many people across Africa. However, a lot of people, especially the middle class find it difficult to prepare pounded yam the traditional way which involves boiling yam, pounding it in a mortar using a piston, until it becomes a succulent dough.
The growth of the middle class in Africa in general, and Nigeria to be specific, has led to a need for hygienically processed, easy to prepare and well packaged food products like yam flour.

I got one very lucrative business I have been Willing to do but I don't have the money to start..
I am not revealing that for free cuz no one has ever tried it in this country and it's very profitable from my view
Re: I Need Business Ideas I Have 10M To Invest by Kwara1stson: 7:36am On Oct 29, 2020
Realshay:

1. Rice Milling: One of the best businesses one can venture into in Nigeria today is parboiled rice production (Rice Milling).
Nigerians currently consume over 5 million metric tons, which is equivalent to over 100 million 50Kg bags of rice annually. With the current population growth rate of Nigeria, the consumption of rice is estimated to reach about 35 million metric tons (700 million 50Kg bags) by the year 2050.
There is high demand for rice in Nigeria. With a population of over 180 million people and an estimated national population growth rate of 5.7% per annum ,an average economic growth rate of 3.5% per annum in the past five {5} years, Nigeria has a large and growing market for rice.
As it stands, the current producers of good quality rice in the country cannot even meet up to 50% of the current demand. This is the reason why the market is flooded with poorly produced and low quality rice.
New entrants into the rice milling industry that can produce good quality parboiled rice will have an evergreen market waiting to be sold to.
2. Drinking Water Production: Another good business that does very well in Nigeria is drinking water production (Bottled water and Sachet Water).
The growth of the middle class in Africa in general, and Nigeria to be specific, has led to a need for hygienically produced and well packaged food products like bottled water.
The market for packaged water is high and cut across all parts of the country. With a population of over one hundred and eighty million (180,000,000) people, and an estimated national population growth is 5.7% per annum, Nigeria has a large and sustainable market for packaged water.
3. Poultry Farming: Poultry farming is yet another business that gives good returns on investment.
Poultry farming has risen to become one of the most lucrative businesses in Nigeria today. This aspect of livestock farming, if set-up and managed properly, provides legitimate continuous income for entrepreneurs within a short period of time. There are over 160 million consumers in Nigeria and over one billion in Africa. This provides a large, growing and sustainable market for poultry farmers in Nigeria, and Africa in general.
4. Pounded Yam Flour Production: Pounded yam flour is another product that you can chose the invest in its production.
Pounded yam is a popular delicacy produced from boiled yam tubers, and is consumed by many people across Africa. However, a lot of people, especially the middle class find it difficult to prepare pounded yam the traditional way which involves boiling yam, pounding it in a mortar using a piston, until it becomes a succulent dough.
The growth of the middle class in Africa in general, and Nigeria to be specific, has led to a need for hygienically processed, easy to prepare and well packaged food products like yam flour.

I got one very lucrative business I have been Willing to do but I don't have the money to start..
I am not revealing that for free cuz no one has ever tried it in this country and it's very profitable from my view
how much on an average terms does it require to set up a rice milling plant
Re: I Need Business Ideas I Have 10M To Invest by AMI3(m): 7:41am On Oct 29, 2020
Fx
Re: I Need Business Ideas I Have 10M To Invest by TheSparrow: 8:11am On Oct 29, 2020
Rice milling business is a very viable and profitable business to invest in. Especially now that the government is very much interested in the rice farming and processing industry.

The ban on the importation of rice into Nigeria and the recent closure of the country’s borders by the Federal government has exposed the huge gap in rice production that exists in the country.

Prices of rice almost doubled as a result of high demand of the product plus the inability of the current producers to meet up with the growing demand.

As it stands, the current producers of good quality rice in the country cannot even meet up to 50% of the current demand. This is the reason why the market is flooded with poorly produced and low quality rice and those that produce good quality rice are doing shakara to buyers.

With less than 10 million naira, you can get started with small a rice milling plant that has the capacity to process 10 tons of rice per day.

Average profit per ton is N40,000. So if you can process 100 tons per month, you will be making a gross profit of 4 million naira monthly.

PS.

I can prepare a Bankable business plan for you on bottled water production or any other business at a discounted price of N10,000 only.

The business plan is ideal for existing or aspiring entrepreneurs who want to maximize their chances at securing a loan or investment.

The plan will have:

* 3 years production forcast

* 3 years sales forecast

* 3 years gross profit forecast

* 3 years OPEX forecast

* Net profit analysis

* Customer segmentation

Etc

Reach out via WhatsApp: 09022106607

1 Like

Re: I Need Business Ideas I Have 10M To Invest by bobbybrown007: 8:11am On Oct 29, 2020
my guy come to the east where developement is cuming up, call me here is my number zero seven zero one nine five eight one eight zero one for more details
Re: I Need Business Ideas I Have 10M To Invest by smithclito: 8:12am On Oct 29, 2020
just laughing
Re: I Need Business Ideas I Have 10M To Invest by TheSparrow: 8:15am On Oct 29, 2020
Kwara1stson:
how much on an average terms does it require to set up a rice milling plant

Depending on the capacity you are looking at getting started with.

Besides cost of factory rent and raw materials, you can get and install a set of machinery that can process a minimum of 10ton per day at about N7m.
Re: I Need Business Ideas I Have 10M To Invest by blessStar(m): 8:18am On Oct 29, 2020
hi , I will advice you do not put all the 10million into just 1 business

1. alidropship. premium store (made for you and 2. already existing store)
ecommerce business is a very standard business you can do and with the premium store from alidropship you can make money with ease

: I will sdvice you do not put all [/b]hi , I will advice you do not put all the 10million into one business
2. the truth is be calm , dont be in a rush , take your time ....
3. having insurance
4.having an online business

2.export :in the export business ...lots of nigerians are in diaspora. there is need of nigerian produce abroad , you can make good money from exports.

3.import business : while doing yor dropshipping , you can get into imports, get hot products from china, use free and paid advertisement to sell your products

4. agriculture : palmoil production ,pig farming, tomato fatming, plantain , rice farming, yam , catfish
(in nigeria these are needed)

5. affiliate marketing : you can make good money from this too

6. logistics business : this is good business too

7. computer / parts : imports , sales and repair

8.haulage services

9.satchet/ bottle water : production and sales

10. phone sales and repair

kindly look into these ,

1 Like

Re: I Need Business Ideas I Have 10M To Invest by chinavs9ja(m): 8:18am On Oct 29, 2020
INORBITT:
Hello Nairalanders,

Kindly check my signature and let us talk,,, I have gotten an existing idea which we can work together as a business partner.
Re: I Need Business Ideas I Have 10M To Invest by Nobody: 9:09am On Oct 29, 2020
INORBITT:
Hello Nairalanders,

Check our signature below and contact us through our communication channels for discussion.
Re: I Need Business Ideas I Have 10M To Invest by Mannyemmy(m): 9:58am On Oct 29, 2020
INORBITT:
Hello Nairalanders,

You can startup a fintech platform and be earning hugely as most banks are not reliable and overcrowded these period and many persons are embracing the fintech space in Nigeria.
Although, I don't know your current location, however, Food is constantly essential. You can rent a shop and startup a restaurant, do some billboard advert and can as well digitize it by creating a website and/or app where people can order and get the food delivered around their area.
You can as well open a bakery. Here in my area, there is only one bakery and the area has a population of thousands of inhabitants and hundreds of shops. You can as well startup yours by employing professional bakers and doing your own unique style of baking the bread and doing home delivery and you can add ice cream and as well digitizing it to ease the business for you. Your capital is also a good one for starting up a lending business with very low risk having an automated web application for the business and getting your desired return on investment monthly.
You can also startup a food processing business and start with frozen food production. You can also start a private refinery business by starting up a kerosene depot. it's in high demand these period we are.
I have a complete business plan for every business i aforementioned here. if interested, kindly reply to the private mail i sent you.
Re: I Need Business Ideas I Have 10M To Invest by Bigtree007: 10:13am On Oct 29, 2020
Hi. Pls I hv a school in bonsack asaba delta state. Pls I need a partner . ....kindly drop ur no or u can call mine 07064528232.tnx
Re: I Need Business Ideas I Have 10M To Invest by tojos(m): 12:40am On Oct 30, 2020
Mine is for serious minded people
Re: I Need Business Ideas I Have 10M To Invest by Nobody: 2:32am On Oct 30, 2020
Re: I Need Business Ideas I Have 10M To Invest by blessStar(m): 11:54am On Oct 30, 2020
blessStar:
hi , I will advice you do not put all the 10million into just 1 business

1. alidropship. premium store (made for you and 2. already existing store)
ecommerce business is a very standard business you can do and with the premium store from alidropship you can make money with ease

: I will sdvice you do not put all [/b]hi , I will advice you do not put all the 10million into one business
2. the truth is be calm , dont be in a rush , take your time ....
3. having insurance
4.having an online business

2.export :in the export business ...lots of nigerians are in diaspora. there is need of nigerian produce abroad , you can make good money from exports.

3.import business : while doing yor dropshipping , you can get into imports, get hot products from china, use free and paid advertisement to sell your products

4. agriculture : palmoil production ,pig farming, tomato fatming, plantain , rice farming, yam , catfish
(in nigeria these are needed)

5. affiliate marketing : you can make good money from this too

6. logistics business : this is good business too

7. computer / parts : imports , sales and repair

8.haulage services

9.satchet/ bottle water : production and sales

10. phone sales and repair

kindly look into these ,

hi inorbit if you are interested in these do kindly contact me
Re: I Need Business Ideas I Have 10M To Invest by alabi484(m): 1:51pm On Oct 30, 2020
Rice milling is the way to go for me.

Having farmed rice and did some middle man rice sales, I see there is huge potential in the rice milling industry.

Reason being that:
1. Foreign rice importation has been banned
2. There's a lot of terribly processed Nigerian rice out there
3. The market is still huge for anyone who has quality as his watchword in business to produce well processed Nigerian rice.

One can start by actually farming rice straight up which I consider as I risk or use an alternative I discovered which is medium risk.

Setting up Factory, acquiring equipment and a few other logistics is the main capital sensitive aspect and all can be sorted with 5 to 7 million naira.
Re: I Need Business Ideas I Have 10M To Invest by Arewaitech: 2:21pm On Oct 30, 2020
OluwasureGig:
mobilize boys make dem go dey look for warehouse wey dey store palliatives. make sure their target is rice. a bag is 36k imagine they loot upto 500 bags of rice for you in this imminent Christmas period. naso you take blow oh. don't thank me. what are bros for grin

Bros u fit be Governor 2moro ooo
Re: I Need Business Ideas I Have 10M To Invest by Arewaitech: 2:27pm On Oct 30, 2020
Mannyemmy:

You can startup a fintech platform and be earning hugely as most banks are not reliable and overcrowded these period and many persons are embracing the fintech space in Nigeria.
Although, I don't know your current location, however, Food is constantly essential. You can rent a shop and startup a restaurant, do some billboard advert and can as well digitize it by creating a website and/or app where people can order and get the food delivered around their area.
You can as well open a bakery. Here in my area, there is only one bakery and the area has a population of thousands of inhabitants and hundreds of shops. You can as well startup yours by employing professional bakers and doing your own unique style of baking the bread and doing home delivery and you can add ice cream and as well digitizing it to ease the business for you. Your capital is also a good one for starting up a lending business with very low risk having an automated web application for the business and getting your desired return on investment monthly.
You can also startup a food processing business and start with frozen food production. You can also start a private refinery business by starting up a kerosene depot. it's in high demand these period we are.
I have a complete business plan for every business i aforementioned here. if interested, kindly reply to the private mail i sent you.

Honestly speaking, if not because I have my business plan with me, i would have accused you of plagriasm. As this is exactly what I intended setting up. I have sent proposals to a couple of investors. And if you don't mind I can send you a copy. I'm quite sure your ideas, and contributions will be of added advantage.

Thanks. You can reach me on whatsapp zero eight one six seven nine five five nine one two.
Re: I Need Business Ideas I Have 10M To Invest by smado(m): 3:09pm On Oct 30, 2020
Good afternoon. You can invest in forex trading which gives you 20% ROI after 25 working days. No need to do anything, just invest with the company. And you will get your capital and ROI after 25 working days
Re: I Need Business Ideas I Have 10M To Invest by ecomalchemist(m): 3:51pm On Oct 30, 2020
Mannyemmy:

Fantastic ideas bro, I learnt a thing or two.
Re: I Need Business Ideas I Have 10M To Invest by ecomalchemist(m): 3:55pm On Oct 30, 2020
Overtime a lot of Nairalanders have been asking for business ideas and i thought to put this down after brainstorming for 20 minutes.

Remember that the goal is to make daily income / passive income #NOSALARYGANG.

As time goes on i'd be sharing other business ventures I'm into, you can start something from here and build it up. You don't need anything fancy, you are in a 3rd world country...always remember that.

So let's get to it.

Keep that money.....refer to number 5, then pay your tithe to me later

1. Pure water business
get a shop with 2 solid dressers, Go to the factory and buy @ the rate of N70. Resell at the rate of 120 - 150 per bag. Supply to schools, churches, individuals...if you sell 200 bags a day, do the math.

2. POS business, (operate in a busy area but close early, e get why). This can be successfully combined with number 1. Contact baxibox.com and surepaddy (providus bank), they will put you through and supply you with the necessary hardware you need for the business... If you are starting out, you necessarily do not need a shop per se...just talk to your local carpenter to construct a small kiosk in a busy environment.

3. Biscuit business (no matter how economy be, people go chop biscuit)

4. Condom business (supply hotels and guest house across the federation)..as religious as we are as a nation we fucc like no mans business, the population keeps SOARING...

5. Local arbitrage (enter eko, look for fast moving products.strike a deal with the seller that you want to be a dropshipper..invest in a good camera phone and apps like lightroom and snapseed, join facebook 'buy and sell groups' facebook has 22M nigerians, just fucking sell something.. create fb / ig / whatsapp business / twitter / nairaland and advertise like your life depends on it).if you want to make 100k daily you need to learn facebook and instagram marketing..LOW RISK

Go here to learn Facebook marketing > trafficmastery ng. Work smart, not hard !

3. Resturant / bar & bushmeat join...during my nysc there's this joint I usually visited to drink mmanya (palmwine) or whatever its called. I spend at least 1k drinking palmy and bushmeat.

4. Foodstuff business (buy from the north, sell in the west)

5. Small chops / akara / yam / potatoes...mama chinedu don build 2 houses, she's on the third one as we speak.

6. Mini importation, this is very tricky due to the forex rate and all the bottlenecks but i will teach you how you can pass this hurdle in my next posts.

7. importation of gadgets / Phone accessories / used items... WhatsApp me for the free guide..

8. Data vending business...goto https://mobilenig.com/?ref=97 get cheap dirt data, pay bills and airtime. This business can be combined with Number 1 & 2...all you need is a mobile phone and internet connection, ATM card (GTB..most preferrable for this jab). Use jBL speakers, just dey play latest gbedu dey go..people will come around to patronize you..
I made over 300k doing this, I still dey do am sha..lol

If you want to take it online...get a good graphics designer to design something like 'BUHARI DATA SERVICES' with data prices and services u render ...lmao..u get my drift sha...then come online and start bombing...facebook...instagram...twitter..nairaland...telegram...

9. Selling of used items on jiji, nairaland, facebook market place and Olist...that your neighbour has items he has not been using for sometime...use style and ask him....take clear pictures in a nice background and upload it, out your price...your phone would start beeping from phone calls

10. DROPSHIPPING (millionaire's paradise)

Please comment and share, thank you.

ALWAYS REMEMBER THAT THE FIGHT IS AGAINST POVERTY.
#JEKINGBADUNLOMAGBADUN#

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Need Business Ideas I Have 10M To Invest by kingssmith(m): 4:04pm On Oct 30, 2020
Investors needed in my modern bakery at Awka Anambra state..
Limited offer available.
WhatsApp
https:///message/ZT54TASIT7YTO1
Re: I Need Business Ideas I Have 10M To Invest by SehgateTeam(m): 5:25pm On Oct 30, 2020
If really you have 10M to invest, we advice you to share email address to receive ideals from nairaland Guest. (Even if you can create new one just for this purpose). Not everyone will share his/her money making idea online.

90% of our client that comes through nairaland never registered here but search through google and our details pop out.

We appreciate 10% of our nairalander as well.

Do not be too rigid also as you can have stake in existing viable business. With well structured legal documents to secure your Stake.

Lastly. Invest in business with records and don't just look how beautiful an idea is on paper. There Is what we call *Nigeria Factor*. Affecting most businesses in Nigeria most especially with your start up capital.

We wish you all the beat

1 Like

Re: I Need Business Ideas I Have 10M To Invest by yinkbell: 6:41pm On Oct 30, 2020
[quote author=TheSparrow post=95455003]Rice milling business is a very viable and profitable business to invest in. Especially now that the government is very much interested in the rice farming and processing industry.

The ban on the importation of rice into Nigeria and the recent closure of the country’s borders by the Federal government has exposed the huge gap in rice production that exists in the country.

Prices of rice almost doubled as a result of high demand of the product plus the inability of the current producers to meet up with the growing demand.

As it stands, the current producers of good quality rice in the country cannot even meet up to 50% of the current demand. This is the reason why the market is flooded with poorly produced and low quality rice and those that produce good quality rice are doing shakara to buyers.

With less than 10 million naira, you can get started with small a rice milling plant that has the capacity to process 10 tons of rice per day.

Average profit per ton is N40,000. So if you can process 100 tons per month, you will be making a gross profit of 4 million naira monthly.

PS.

I can prepare a Bankable business plan for you on bottled water production or any other business at a discounted price of N10,000 only.

The business plan is ideal for existing or aspiring entrepreneurs who want to maximize their chances at securing a loan or investment.

The plan will have:

* 3 years production forcast

* 3 years sales forecast

* 3 years gross profit forecast

* 3 years OPEX forecast

* Net profit analysis

* Customer segmentation

Etc

Reach out via WhatsApp: 09022106607[/quote
Can we take this discussion further? I have copied your watsap contact we can talk better.
Re: I Need Business Ideas I Have 10M To Invest by Ruggedpen: 7:08pm On Oct 30, 2020
Arewaitech:

Honestly speaking, if not because I have my business plan with me, i would have accused you of plagriasm. As this is exactly what I intended setting up. I have sent proposals to a couple of investors. And if you don't mind I can send you a copy. I'm quite sure your ideas, and contributions will be of added advantage.

Thanks. You can reach me on whatsapp zero eight one six seven nine five five nine one two.
which of the business there
Re: I Need Business Ideas I Have 10M To Invest by Oluwahelpme(m): 8:41pm On Oct 30, 2020
INORBITT:
Hello Nairalanders,

Let open Investment company. I can manage it perfectly well.
Re: I Need Business Ideas I Have 10M To Invest by Freemason1: 3:18am On Oct 31, 2020
Bigtree007:
Hi. Pls I hv a school in bonsack asaba delta state. Pls I need a partner . ....kindly drop ur no or u can call mine 07064528232.tnx

What is the population of your school? Where in Bonsaack? What is the name? I am very interested.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Share With Us Those Extraordinary Things You Think You Can Do To Get Rich / One Of Nigeria's Innovative Entrepreneur - Isaac Durojaiye Is Dead / Starting Frozen Food Biz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 127
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.