Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,501 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

As An Employer, Which Memeber Of Church Would You Like To Employ - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / As An Employer, Which Memeber Of Church Would You Like To Employ (572 Views)

Pastor Oritsejafor Drags Fashola To Court Over Planned Demolition Of Church / If Jesus Was In..nigeria,which Church Would Jesus Attend? / Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

As An Employer, Which Memeber Of Church Would You Like To Employ by nogames: 11:10am On Oct 14, 2012
I remember in the time past. Some employers even non believers prefer to employed certain member of some denomination, due to their track record of honesty and dedication to work. I wonder if such still happen today.I need your view if you were an employer do you have prefrence for any denomination? With reason and must not be member of your church Please
Re: As An Employer, Which Memeber Of Church Would You Like To Employ by Pennywise(m): 11:20am On Oct 14, 2012
I think Jehovah's witnesses make good and honest employees. I have seen that over and over, again and again. But I cant say I like the denomination bc of the cult-like impression I have of them.
Re: As An Employer, Which Memeber Of Church Would You Like To Employ by nogames: 2:42pm On Oct 14, 2012
Pennywise: I think Jehovah's witnesses make good and honest employees. I have seen that over and over, again and again. But I cant say I like the denomination bc of the cult-like impression I have of them.
You may be right,but I think
I will go for deeper life?
Re: As An Employer, Which Memeber Of Church Would You Like To Employ by OmoAlata(f): 5:43pm On Oct 14, 2012
nogames:
I will go for deeper life?

There are bad eggs everywhere. When I was in the polytechnic, there was this guy who regularly called round to check on me, ask if I was ok etc etc. This supposed care suddenly changed to "I love you, I want to sleep with you" but I rebuffed his advances because he was ugly grin grin

I was invited one Sunday to a Deeper Life church. Imagine my disbelief when this 'brother' rose up to address the congregation. He was one of the pastors shocked When he saw me, he was quaking in his boots grin He never came round to visit me again - I wonder why grin
Re: As An Employer, Which Memeber Of Church Would You Like To Employ by nogames: 8:57pm On Oct 14, 2012
Omo Alata:

There are bad eggs everywhere. When I was in the polytechnic, there was this guy who regularly called round to check on me, ask if I was ok etc etc. This supposed care suddenly changed to "I love you, I want to sleep with you" but I rebuffed his advances because he was ugly grin grin

I was invited one Sunday to a Deeper Life church. Imagine my disbelief when this 'brother' rose up to address the congregation. He was one of the pastors shocked When he saw me, he was quaking in his boots grin He never came round to visit me again - I wonder why grin
serious? Anyway as you said there is bad egg every where I agreed with you
Re: As An Employer, Which Memeber Of Church Would You Like To Employ by OmoAlata(f): 9:46pm On Oct 14, 2012
nogames: serious?

Yep. And when he took to the pulpit, he was talking about living righteously. How I mocked grin
Re: As An Employer, Which Memeber Of Church Would You Like To Employ by nogames: 10:15pm On Oct 14, 2012
Omo Alata:

Yep. And when he took to the pulpit, he was talking about living righteously. How I mocked grin
lol what a life?
Re: As An Employer, Which Memeber Of Church Would You Like To Employ by Nobody: 12:23am On Oct 15, 2012
Jehovah's witnesses.
Re: As An Employer, Which Memeber Of Church Would You Like To Employ by Nobody: 12:26am On Oct 15, 2012
Jehovah's witnesses.
They seem to be the most thoughtful.
Most of the others are either hypocrites or psychos.

(1) (Reply)

Do You Believe In The Zodiac Sign / Can We Reason Together With Muslims? / Here Is Why Buddhism Is One Of The Best Religion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.