Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,337 members, 7,819,177 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:21 PM

Ipad Mini = Most Dumb Idea From Apple - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Ipad Mini = Most Dumb Idea From Apple (1433 Views)

Help ! How Can I Downlaod Free Apps From Apple Store Into My Ipad ? / Help ! How Can I Downlaod Free Apps From Apple Store Into My Ipad ? / Apple To Launch 'iPad Mini' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ipad Mini = Most Dumb Idea From Apple by Nobody: 5:58pm On Oct 14, 2012
If I needed an iPad mini, I'd take out my itouch.

Of what significance is it to release the iPad Mini on Oct 21 (rumored date) when Samsung is releasing its Galaxy Note II on Oct. 24?
Re: Ipad Mini = Most Dumb Idea From Apple by queensmith: 5:59pm On Oct 14, 2012
you answered your own question
Re: Ipad Mini = Most Dumb Idea From Apple by Nobody: 6:02pm On Oct 14, 2012
queensmith: you answered your own question

Takes me back to that saying; "The answer lies within the question".

How far?
Re: Ipad Mini = Most Dumb Idea From Apple by LordReed(m): 7:23pm On Oct 14, 2012
Looks more like 23rd as launch date. Sounds very much like an attempt to upstage Samsung in you ask me.
Re: Ipad Mini = Most Dumb Idea From Apple by Maleeq(m): 5:37pm On Oct 16, 2012
Lord_Reed: Looks more like 23rd as launch date. Sounds very much like an attempt to upstage Samsung in you ask me.
Exactly. By launching days earlier, they hope to steal the flame from the Note II.

I don't have the source currently, but didn't Steve Job say the screen size of the iPad is optimum? Now that they see Samsung raking in sales from smaller sized devices, they follow suit! Innovation lost! The apex would be them suing other firms for "copying" the 7" screen size!
Re: Ipad Mini = Most Dumb Idea From Apple by blackweaver(m): 7:52am On Oct 20, 2012
Is your complaint about the form factor or the launch date?
If form factor then it's because of the Nexus 7 and Amazon kindle - both cheaper and smaller tablets;
as for dates i'm not sure but i was under the impression that apple had announced their date before samsung did
Re: Ipad Mini = Most Dumb Idea From Apple by LordReed(m): 8:13am On Oct 20, 2012
blackweaver: Is your complaint about the form factor or the launch date?
If form factor then it's because of the Nexus 7 and Amazon kindle - both cheaper and smaller tablets;
as for dates i'm not sure but i was under the impression that apple had announced their date before samsung did

As far as I know when Samsung announced the Note 2 launch the ipad mini was just a rumor. A concrete date only came out after the Samsung had announced their own launch date.
Re: Ipad Mini = Most Dumb Idea From Apple by anonymous6(f): 8:18pm On Oct 24, 2012
I am not a technology junky but I am planning on getting a Ipad and a mac desktop, but I would think Apple would wait awhile before bringing a new Ipad, plus what is the big difference besides the size?
Re: Ipad Mini = Most Dumb Idea From Apple by LordReed(m): 2:21pm On Oct 25, 2012
anonymous6: I am not a technology junky but I am planning on getting a Ipad and a mac desktop, but I would think Apple would wait awhile before bringing a new Ipad, plus what is the big difference besides the size?

There are 2 new ipads, the ipad mini and ipad 4. The mini is just ipad 2 with a smaller screen while ipad 4 is ipad 3 with a different processor and connector. Up Apple! LoL
Re: Ipad Mini = Most Dumb Idea From Apple by texazzpete(m): 8:52am On Dec 31, 2012
Just curious

After the VERY successful launch of the iPad Mini - and the excellent reviews - I wonder if the OP wants to change her mind? grin
Re: Ipad Mini = Most Dumb Idea From Apple by Nobody: 2:58pm On Dec 31, 2012
texazzpete: Just curious

After the VERY successful launch of the iPad Mini - and the excellent reviews - I wonder if the OP wants to change her mind? grin

Nope grin

Humans are mentally built like dominoes effect. If 2 thousand people buy an item, 4 thousand will follow suit.

I bought the iPad with retina tho
Re: Ipad Mini = Most Dumb Idea From Apple by LordReed(m): 5:45pm On Dec 31, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

Nope grin

Humans are mentally built like dominoes effect. If 2 thousand people buy an item, 4 thousand will follow suit.

I bought the iPad with retina tho

Did you buy it for the looks or for the apps?

(1) (Reply)

Mobile Broadband Not Working On Windows 8.1! Pls Help!! / ***SOLD*** Hp Elitebook 8460p Core I5 500GB/4GB Laptop For Sale (used) / Problem Upgrading To Windows 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.