Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,347 members, 7,864,640 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 10:44 PM

Your Journey To Financial Freedom - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Your Journey To Financial Freedom (632 Views)

Paypalking's Journey To $4,000 In 45 Days From Scratch / a / How Did You Start Your Journey Into The Internet Marketing World? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Your Journey To Financial Freedom by DonIk1: 8:07pm On Oct 14, 2012
Of course I realise not everyone is on a journey to financial independence but for those of you who sleep, dream, wake, work and pray with the thought that one day, you'll have much more money than you can spend in a lifetime and with it the freedom to choose not to work again for the rest of your life, how has your journey to financial freedom been? I want us to compare notes.
Re: Your Journey To Financial Freedom by biz1234: 2:07am On Oct 15, 2012
Well for me, the journey is ongoing, I am still on the route, but I know I will get there some day. Its going to take time and a lot of financial intelligence to get there.

(1) (Reply)

U Cant Sell Or Get Customers 4ur Prdts&service?lets Discuss Marketing Solutions. / What Is The Cheapest Site To Buy LR Dollar From? / Business Plans, Proposals And Feasibility Studies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.