Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,728 members, 7,831,314 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:56 PM

How Did You Start Your Journey Into The Internet Marketing World? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Did You Start Your Journey Into The Internet Marketing World? (1054 Views)

Has Anybody Been Able To Change His Account Name With Bank? How Did You Do It? / Some Things I Have Learned So Far In Internet Marketing!!! You Need To See This / Where Do You Belong In The Internet Marketing World? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Did You Start Your Journey Into The Internet Marketing World? by neksummi(m): 4:23pm On May 25, 2012
My journey started sometime in March 2007 while I was in ABU Zaria. I used to frequent the cyber cafe a lot and one day I stumbled across the site of one internet guru, Stone Evans. I read through the site and I was so excited. I couldn't finish reading all I needed to read that day so I copied out the link and came back to it over and over again.

The guy talked of how he makes thousands of dollars and how I could do the same. Everything was so strange. I also didn't have money to get started! I thought if this guys was making all that money, he should be able to spare me some 100 bucks to get started. So I sent him an e-mail explaining my situation to him. He wrote back saying I should save money and when I had enough, I could then get started.

Since I was excited about it. I saved up some money but I had no idea how to get a credit card. I entered some banks and you'll be surprised that some of the bankers couldn't help me. They knew nothing about credits card then. I finally came across Zenith's Websurfer.

I loaded my card with $150, I bought into the guys business which cost me less than $70. Then I was offered something that if i didn't take that moment, I wouldn't see it again. This is $79. As a newbie that I was, I grabbed it leaving me with almost nothing in my card. This was supposed to bring 10,000 visitors to my site. I watched this number of visitors delivered to my site without a single sale.

Before I knew it, the month had ended and I had to renew my payment to some of the programmes included on my site. Man it was hell! I kept managing but nothing happened. My first sale came after one year!

All the while I never stopped trying. My not earning was in part due to the fact that I had little or no money to invest in my business. I didn't make money with the guys programme but to be frank I learnt a lot cos he had an excellent training programme. The training gave me a very solid foundation that's keeping me now.

How did you start yours? Where you firmly grounded or did some people take advantage of your JJC status? Share with us please.

1 Like

Re: How Did You Start Your Journey Into The Internet Marketing World? by legalwealth(m): 4:31pm On May 25, 2012
neksummi: My journey started sometime in March 2007 while I was in ABU Zaria. I used to frequent the cyber cafe a lot and one day I stumbled across the site of one internet guru, Stone Evans. I read through the site and I was so excited. I couldn't finish reading all I needed to read that day so I copied out the link and came back to it over and over again.

The guy talked of how he makes thousands of dollars and how I could do the same. Everything was so strange. I also didn't have money to get started! I thought if this guys was making all that money, he should be able to spare me some 100 bucks to get started. So I sent him an e-mail explaining my situation to him. He wrote back saying I should save money and when I had enough, I could then get started.

Since I was excited about it. I saved up some money but I had no idea how to get a credit card. I entered some banks and you'll be surprised that some of the bankers couldn't help me. They knew nothing about credits card then. I finally came across Zenith's Websurfer.

I loaded my card with $150, I bought into the guys business which cost me less than $70. Then I was offered something that if i didn't take that moment, I wouldn't see it again. This is $79. As a newbie that I was, I grabbed it leaving me with almost nothing in my card. This was supposed to bring 10,000 visitors to my site. I watched this number of visitors delivered to my site without a single sale.

Before I knew it, the month had ended and I had to renew my payment to some of the programmes included on my site. Man it was hell! I kept managing but nothing happened. My first sale came after one year!

All the while I never stopped trying. My not earning was in part due to the fact that I had little or no money to invest in my business. I didn't make money with the guys programme but to be frank I learnt a lot cos he had an excellent training programme. The training gave me a very solid foundation that's keeping me now.

How did you start yours? Where you firmly grounded or did some people take advantage of your JJC status? Share with us please.

Nice one here but I started my journey far back in the year 2010 by the month of May and I took off with a programme

which you can checkout here => http://apsense.cc/ebe4e8
Re: How Did You Start Your Journey Into The Internet Marketing World? by neksummi(m): 4:52pm On May 25, 2012
legalwealth:

Nice one here but I started my journey far back in the year 2010 by the month of May and I took off with a programme

which you can checkout here => http://apsense.cc/ebe4e8

So how was the experience? Did you have money on ground to buy what you needed to buy or do some kind of promotions?

The idea of PLR products is an excellent one and currently I'm working on sharing this experience with people that
are ready to learn. It disturbs me that people want to make money but are not willing to sit down, learn and make little
sacrifice of time and energy to succeed.

neksfreetips@gmail.com is how to get in touch.
Re: How Did You Start Your Journey Into The Internet Marketing World? by Emmerlee(m): 4:27pm On May 26, 2012
@ neksummi, mine started about 3 yrs ago when I became so curious concerning guys who claimed to make legitimate bucks online. I had just finished doing my NYSC back then and while applying for jobs, I decided to spend most of my free time online trying out different programs. This was quite easy for me since I had a laptop with a modem (data recharges were made monthly by a generous uncle). Within 4 months I had tried to make money from MLM, data entry, online surveys, HYIP and much later Adsense.

My first ever earning online came from data entry in the sum of $205 for which I was later scammed, lol! (I had used the paypal account of someone I hardly knew to collect my earnings who then disappeared as soon as the money hit his account). Anyway I never gave up all the way as I kept trying out new things.. I also built my first free websites through the free services of webs.com and the likes. Even after I got a job in the telecoms industry about six months after NYSC I refused to give up on my online dream. Notable internet marketing gurus like Adeel and Gauher Chaudhry, Mark Ling, Michael Rasmussen, Perry Marshal, Jeff Johnson, Mike Filsaime, Eben Pagan and the likes influenced me a great deal. These are guys that make at least six figures every month online. I browsed their websites, bought their products and tried to replicate what they do. It wasn't easy combining my regular job functions with my online research but somehow, I strongly believed that abandoning my online project is something that must not happen. As long as these guys make good money online, I hoped I would do same in no time.

To cut the whole story short, today I make at least four figures each month online doing internet marketing. I have lots of websites amongst which are insurancepolicyrate.com, schoolanddegrees.com, ipayadvance.com, onlinedegreecentre.com, hotnaturalproducts.com, affiliatesace.com and a few others all of which make me money on a consistent basis. I also need to mention at the point that I don't do adsense because of all the wahala that comes with it. I have some solid partnerships with strong affiliate networks in the USA whom I work with via the instrumentality of my websites. All I can say is that internet money is real and I am a first class witness to that!

Nothing at all gives greater satisfaction than knowing that if tomorrow you wake up and suddenly realize your job is gone, you will still have businesses that fetch you much more money than salaried jobs can ever fetch you.. smiley

1 Like

Re: How Did You Start Your Journey Into The Internet Marketing World? by neksummi(m): 5:07pm On May 26, 2012
Emmerlee: @ neksummi, mine started about 3 yrs ago when I became so curious concerning guys who claimed to make legitimate bucks online. I had just finished doing my NYSC back then and while applying for jobs, I decided to spend most of my free time online trying out different programs. This was quite easy for me since I had a laptop with a modem (data recharges were made monthly by a generous uncle). Within 4 months I had tried to make money from MLM, data entry, online surveys, HYIP and much later Adsense.

My first ever earning online came from data entry in the sum of $205 for which I was later scammed, lol! (I had used the paypal account of someone I hardly knew to collect my earnings who then dissappeared as soon as the money hit his account). Anyway I never gave up all the way as I kept trying out new things.. I also built my first free websites through the free services of webs.com and the likes. Even after I got a job in the telecoms industry about six months after NYSC I refused to give up on my online dream. Notable internet marketing gurus like Adeel and Gauher Chaudhry, Mark Ling, Michael Rasmussen, Perry Marshal, Jeff Johnson, Mike Filsaime, Eben Pagan and the likes influenced me a great deal. These are guys that make at least six figures every month online. I browsed their websites, bought their products and tried to replicate what they do. It wasn't easy combining my regular job functions with my online research but somehow, I strongly believed that abandoning my online project is something that must not happen. As long as these guys make good money online, I hoped I would do same in no time.

To cut the whole story short, today I make at least four figures each month online doing internet marketing. I have lots of websites amongst which are insurancequotes-today.com, vehicleinsuranceplace.com, vehicleinsurance-quotes.net, writingfreelancejobs.com, onlinedegreecentre.com, dogandpuppytrainers.com, datingandflirting.net and betterinsurancequotes.net all of which make me money on a consistent basis. I also need to mention at the point that I don't do adsense because of all the wahala that comes with it. I have some solid partnerships with strong affiliate networks in the USA whom I work with via the instrumentality of my websites. All I can say is that internet money is real and I am a first class witness to that!

Nothing at all gives greater satisfaction than knowing that if tomorrow you wake up and suddenly realise your job is gone, you will still have businesses that fetch you much more money than salaried jobs can ever fetch you.. smiley

I like that. This is a testimony that this online thing is real and it has come to stay. If you do it well, it'll come to point whereby even when you want to stop the money from coming, you cannot because it's now on au.to-pi.lot! Keep it up.

More experiences please. Some people here need to be encouraged.

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Pay Into An Ecobank Account In Ghana? / Winoptions.com: Trade Global Currencies, Stocks, Indices, Commodities Binary Opt / Nothing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.