Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,033 members, 7,818,047 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:02 AM

HOD Removed In UNIPORT For Participating In Protest Against Murder Of Aluu-4 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / HOD Removed In UNIPORT For Participating In Protest Against Murder Of Aluu-4 (18726 Views)

Buhari Arrives Abuja After Participating In UN Climate Change Meeting / Lawan, Akume Lead Anti-saraki Senators Out Of Plenary In Protest / Fayose Arrest Students’ Leader For Participating In Buhari’s Campaign In Ekiti (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

HOD Removed In UNIPORT For Participating In Protest Against Murder Of Aluu-4 by ffo(m): 8:18pm On Oct 14, 2012
Human rights groups and the Action Congress of Nigeria (ACN) have called on the authorities of the University of Port Harcourt (UNIPORT), Rivers State, to reinstate a former Chairman of the Academic Staff Union of Universities (ASUU), UNIPORT chapter, Dr. Andrew Efemini, as the Head of Department of Philosophy.

Efemini was removed as the HOD, shortly after participating in Tuesday’s protest at Choba Junction on the East-West Road, against the murder of four UNIPORT students at Omuokiri-Aluu in Ikwerre Local Government Area on October 5. The four male victims were Biringa Chiadika Lordson, Year Two, Theatre Arts, U2010/1805036; Ugonna Kelechi Obuzor, Year Two, Geology, U2010/5565149 and Mike Lloyd Toku, Year Two, Civil Engineering, U2010/3010094 and Tekena Erikena, a certificate student in the Faculty of Education, who had not completed his registration before the gruesome murder.

The Centre for Environment, Human Rights and Development (CEHRD), through its Director of Operations, Styvn Obodoekwe, yesterday in Port Harcourt, condemned the removal of the activist lecturer, which it said was unjust.

ACN on its part said: “We demand the immediate reversal of the removal of Dr. Efemini as the HOD, Philosophy of UNIPORT. The vice-chancellor’s decision to remove him for participating in last Tuesday’s protest is condemnable, irrational, unlawful, ungodly and provocative.”

source: http://thenationonlineng.net/new/news/uniport-four-human-rights-groups-acn-call-for-reinstatement-of-don/

3 Likes

Re: HOD Removed In UNIPORT For Participating In Protest Against Murder Of Aluu-4 by Callotti: 9:56pm On Oct 14, 2012
Comments reserved:
Tomorrow we shall find out if he is the HOC='HEAD OF CULTISTS' who sent them to go and collect money from other cultists in the middle of the night!!!
Nothing makes sense in Nigeria.
Dino Malaye is an activist too! cheesy

3 Likes

Re: HOD Removed In UNIPORT For Participating In Protest Against Murder Of Aluu-4 by ektbear: 10:18pm On Oct 14, 2012
Wow. Really?
Re: HOD Removed In UNIPORT For Participating In Protest Against Murder Of Aluu-4 by Nobody: 10:43pm On Oct 14, 2012
Nigeria- A country with many problems! smh
Re: HOD Removed In UNIPORT For Participating In Protest Against Murder Of Aluu-4 by ghettodreamz(m): 10:55pm On Oct 14, 2012
If this is really true, then there are some bad elements who are good for nothing,inhumane,article of no-commercial values,stvpid munzunzun, pot-bellied pig heading Nigerian universities. I hope they would reinstate the man to his office with immediate effect else those students would come up with another protest upon school reopening. I pity Nigeria sha! At times I wonder if the country can really change for the better, things are just getting worse Day In, Day Out. cry cry cry

2 Likes

Re: HOD Removed In UNIPORT For Participating In Protest Against Murder Of Aluu-4 by decode55(m): 12:08am On Oct 15, 2012
Nigeria.... We're so backward!
Re: HOD Removed In UNIPORT For Participating In Protest Against Murder Of Aluu-4 by passionate88: 12:10am On Oct 15, 2012
Even acn follow dey talk, see d mouth wey dm take talk "with immediate effect". Them dn 4get fashola nd d doctors?, what abt the test wey their gov dey give teachers nd d numerous strikes wey dey go on 4 the states dm control?.. With immediate effect.. Come choba cm talk that one na.. Rivers acn na big Pant
Re: HOD Removed In UNIPORT For Participating In Protest Against Murder Of Aluu-4 by Decryptor(m): 12:10am On Oct 15, 2012
Callotti: Comments reserved:
Tomorrow we shall find out if he is the HOC='HEAD OF CULTISTS' who sent them to go and collect money from other cultists in the middle of the night!!!
You must have eaten Poo for dinner! Go and wash ur mouth and run off to bed!! Hopeless Iguana!!!

26 Likes

Re: HOD Removed In UNIPORT For Participating In Protest Against Murder Of Aluu-4 by EiE1(f): 12:11am On Oct 15, 2012
Are Ʊ kidding me? He was removed as HOD for participatin in... For being hhuman, showin concern and condemnation over dat community'S̶̲̥̅ act on those poor boys, for being a father who felt the pulse if thise parents whise kids were involved, for being in his rite mind †☺ №†̥ shy awy frm truthh and stand fir justice...
because him be his "boss" as VC, slow coach no action VC whom students had †☺ protest and demand he address dem b4 he actually dis... What are Ʊ tellin me OP?
Mehn, dis country ehhn...!

3 Likes

Re: HOD Removed In UNIPORT For Participating In Protest Against Murder Of Aluu-4 by xandy84: 12:11am On Oct 15, 2012

you reason with you foot guy... sometimes i wonder what the heck is wrong with some people...must you say a word when you don't have anything to say? i tire for you ooo

17 Likes

Re: HOD Removed In UNIPORT For Participating In Protest Against Murder Of Aluu-4 by Ochek: 12:12am On Oct 15, 2012

Have you been smoking that weed again?

16 Likes

Re: HOD Removed In UNIPORT For Participating In Protest Against Murder Of Aluu-4 by Rooneyboy(m): 12:14am On Oct 15, 2012
rivers state, is this the new one they've learn ? Coming out in the news with unpleasant tales.
Re: HOD Removed In UNIPORT For Participating In Protest Against Murder Of Aluu-4 by controlseven: 12:17am On Oct 15, 2012
This ALUU massacre has turned quadratic ooo!
Equation. . . . . . . . . (2)

5 Likes

Re: HOD Removed In UNIPORT For Participating In Protest Against Murder Of Aluu-4 by Nobody: 12:21am On Oct 15, 2012
This goes to show how far things have messed up in Nigeria.
Re: HOD Removed In UNIPORT For Participating In Protest Against Murder Of Aluu-4 by pendusky(m): 12:22am On Oct 15, 2012
so VC is Aluu? smDh!

True facts about ILLUMINATI revealed!
https://www.nairaland.com/1074641/true-facts-illuminatti-smh
Re: HOD Removed In UNIPORT For Participating In Protest Against Murder Of Aluu-4 by stagger: 12:25am On Oct 15, 2012

Were they the cultists or were there others whose presence alerted the village vigilante?
Re: HOD Removed In UNIPORT For Participating In Protest Against Murder Of Aluu-4 by bittyend(m): 12:29am On Oct 15, 2012
Let me break it down:

- Lynching criminals is a culture in Nigeria.
- Five 'cultists' with a gun went to decoup(whatever the phuck that means) their don in a community where armed robbery is rampant.
- Shots were fired and people called for help.
- Vigilantes came to their rescue and saw the 'cultists' with a gun and 'stolen' items.
- The gunman escaped and left the others at the mercy of the first point above.

Do the maths and save your breath, it was another day in the jungle(Nigeria). undecided

8 Likes

Re: HOD Removed In UNIPORT For Participating In Protest Against Murder Of Aluu-4 by holythug(m): 12:34am On Oct 15, 2012
bittyend: Let me break it down:

- Five 'cultists' with a gun went to decoup(whatever the phuck that means) their don in a community where armed robbery is rampant.
- Vigilantes came to their rescue and saw the 'cultists' with a gun and 'stolen' items.

Do the maths and save your breath, it was another day in the jungle(Nigeria). undecided
@bittyend....ur story is some ol bullshit

1 Like

Re: HOD Removed In UNIPORT For Participating In Protest Against Murder Of Aluu-4 by Ochek: 12:35am On Oct 15, 2012

And you were sure the voice heard in the video screaming "kill am, kill am" abi? May God not let you face such an inhuman act. And by the way, even if that was not the first of its kind, does that mean we should just let evil prevail all the time? There is sure a time for everything. This is the time to speak against such evil acts.
And if you cant, find ur way to syria.

2 Likes

Re: HOD Removed In UNIPORT For Participating In Protest Against Murder Of Aluu-4 by Decryptor(m): 12:38am On Oct 15, 2012

Oh really? Clap for yourself Detective "Shamelock" Holmes! *hiss

2 Likes

Re: HOD Removed In UNIPORT For Participating In Protest Against Murder Of Aluu-4 by Nobody: 12:40am On Oct 15, 2012
bittyend: That fool deserves to be thrown in the bottomless pit, what an uncivilized and unsophisticated dolt!

WTF were they protesting about like lynching is a new thing in Nigeria. You beastly subhumans have been lynching yourselves since time immemorial, stop faking the funk in that shytehole. undecided
I am begining to get scared loggin in on Nairaland,there are alot of lunatics here.the likes of dis guy and d callotti dude.wats wrong wit some people and their ways of reasonin??jezz.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: HOD Removed In UNIPORT For Participating In Protest Against Murder Of Aluu-4 by Nemidav(m): 12:41am On Oct 15, 2012
ok,jst listen to yurself.

2 Likes

Re: HOD Removed In UNIPORT For Participating In Protest Against Murder Of Aluu-4 by fitzmayowa: 12:43am On Oct 15, 2012
Just wondering is the VC from Aluu too
Re: HOD Removed In UNIPORT For Participating In Protest Against Murder Of Aluu-4 by Ochek: 12:43am On Oct 15, 2012
bittyend: I can't respond to re.tards.

Most Nigerians are re.tarded and subhuman, anyway.

And I won't be surprised if Nigerians have the lowest IQ in the world.

Lynching is a culture in your country, why is this one different?

When I saw the news, I just shook my head and said: it's another day in the animal kingdom of Nigeria.

You mofos need to evolve fast, time is of the essence!

Vulture!! Your type always desire to remain in the dark.

5 Likes

Re: HOD Removed In UNIPORT For Participating In Protest Against Murder Of Aluu-4 by Decryptor(m): 12:45am On Oct 15, 2012
Callotti:

Seeee love kwanu? cheesy
Too much Champagne to care about you SUFFER-HEAD sweeries. . . . grin
Like I stated earlier. . .will wait for the real tory to come out.
Anything is possible in that 'ALLLUUUSI' of a village! kiss

Hmmmmm!
I am sure the God of Mercies has registered him in the gates of "H" by now. . . .with 72 virgins STROKING AWAY! wink

Reading the first line of comments on your profile made me realise that u are nothing but a cheap attention seeker! REJECTED SACRIFICE

10 Likes

Re: HOD Removed In UNIPORT For Participating In Protest Against Murder Of Aluu-4 by chucky234(m): 12:46am On Oct 15, 2012
Nut

2 Likes

Re: HOD Removed In UNIPORT For Participating In Protest Against Murder Of Aluu-4 by Nobody: 12:48am On Oct 15, 2012
Oma se º°˚ sad
Re: HOD Removed In UNIPORT For Participating In Protest Against Murder Of Aluu-4 by chucky234(m): 12:51am On Oct 15, 2012
bittyend: I can't respond to re.tards.

Most Nigerians are re.tarded and subhuman, anyway.

And I won't be surprised if Nigerians have the lowest IQ in the world.

Lynching is a culture in your country, why is this one different?

When I saw the news, I just shook my head and said: it's another day in the animal kingdom of Nigeria.

You mofos need to evolve fast, time is of the essence!
fvcking goon coming out here to breath some fresh air,your dumb brain shows you are all fvcking lunatics in that God forsaken cave you call a country. Beetle-headed dumbass,go suck some milk from your shapeless momma tits.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sultan Slams Ortom, Fani-Kayode For Linking Herdsmen Killings To Danfodio / What My Friend In The North Shehu Bello Just Sent Me. / 2023: Tinubu, Osinbajo’s Camps Intensify ‘Campaign’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.