Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,091 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:50 AM

Cameroon Out Of 2nd Consecutive Afcon(south Africa 2013) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cameroon Out Of 2nd Consecutive Afcon(south Africa 2013) (5940 Views)

Int'l Friendly: Nigeria Vs Cameroon 3.0 (Live) / Nigeria Vs Sudan: Afcon Qualifiers (3 - 1) On 15th October 2014 / Nigeria Throws Away 4x400m @ World Juniors…by Running ALL Of 2nd Leg In LANE 4! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cameroon Out Of 2nd Consecutive Afcon(south Africa 2013) by mikron(m): 6:53pm On Oct 15, 2012
we for give them our bakassi footballers of nigerian extraction to help them play and qualify na. at least that nigeria blood would have helped them but they did not cry out for help on time. i pity them sha. to fail to go to the finals 2wice in succession na big shame o. it can neva happen in my country 9ja. anyways better luck nxt time
Re: Cameroon Out Of 2nd Consecutive Afcon(south Africa 2013) by mikron(m): 6:56pm On Oct 15, 2012
born2fuck: Cameroon administrative causes problem, corruption are killing them too like nigerians, Eto was quite right, their was atimes eto was the one who paid 2000 dollars bonuses from his personal pocket to players like himself, if the government have been true and fair, the cameroon what it takes to finish cape verde with 3 goals margin
if its that easy why didnt they? they failed Q.E.D.
Re: Cameroon Out Of 2nd Consecutive Afcon(south Africa 2013) by Jarus(m): 8:17am On Oct 16, 2012
afam4eva: It will be lovely to see Cape-Verde at the nations cup. I've never seen them play before.

I have actually always wondered why a country that produced Henrik Larson, Nani and Patrick Vieira(?) for other nations will find it difficult to raise a decent national team for itself. It appears they are back to claim their space.
Re: Cameroon Out Of 2nd Consecutive Afcon(south Africa 2013) by haibe(m): 8:29am On Oct 16, 2012
Why is nigeria's group so tough in this comin afcon
Re: Cameroon Out Of 2nd Consecutive Afcon(south Africa 2013) by Jarus(m): 8:35am On Oct 16, 2012
afam4eva: Also, it seems Cameroon is no longer a force to be reckoned with in the African continent as it pertains to football.
As bad as Nigeria's case is, I think Cameroun's case is worse.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Movingbet Are Scammers.see Proof (photos) / Birmingham 2022: Isau Ogunkunle Wins Bronze In Men's Para Table-tennis Event / AFCON 2012: Ghana Vs Botswana (1 - 0) On January 24th 2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.