Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,615 members, 7,809,256 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:52 AM

2k - 3k Daily Income Biz Idea - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 2k - 3k Daily Income Biz Idea (33523 Views)

If You Are Into Any Biz Giving U 2k - 3k Daily Please Drop The Biz Info / What Business Can I Start With 120k And Rake In 2-3k Daily / Pls. I Have 300k Which Business Can I Do That Will Give Me 2k - 3k Daily. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

2k - 3k Daily Income Biz Idea by shanda(m): 10:32pm On Oct 14, 2012
Hello Guys,

I really need advice on the kind of business i can invest in and get about 2k to 3k daily returns. Any good idea will be appreciated.

Thanks
Re: 2k - 3k Daily Income Biz Idea by Nobody: 11:34pm On Oct 14, 2012
i knw it and nothing goes for free. I will collect 20k. I swear by God. Not trying to rip u off. I have 2 dif biz idea that will give u that money daily. If u have anyone that can give u for free no yawa but as for me i go collect the 20k.

1 Like

Re: 2k - 3k Daily Income Biz Idea by emilyone(f): 10:28am On Oct 15, 2012
oluface: i knw it and nothing goes for free. I will collect 20k. I swear by God. Not trying to rip u off. I have 2 dif biz idea that will give u that money daily. If u have anyone that can give u for free no yawa but as for me i go collect the 20k.
cant you just assist a bro in need without attaching any condition

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2k - 3k Daily Income Biz Idea by Nobody: 11:48am On Oct 15, 2012
emilyone:
cant you just assist a bro in need without attaching any condition
Well its the business i do that i want to introduce him to. The second one is a VERY HOT CAKE BUSINESS which you can start with 90k and u will be making over 2k as profit everyday. THE MOMENT I TELL U THE BUSINESS U WILL KNW THAT U CAN MAKE MORE THAN THAT DAILY BECAUSE ITS WHAT PEOPLE ARE READY TO PAY FOR EVEN A CHILD OF 10YRS WILL PAY FOR IT. I SWEAR BY ALLAH. NOT TRYING TO CHEAT U BUT WANT TO SELL MY IDEAL IN EXCHANGE FOR MONEY CHIKENA.
Re: 2k - 3k Daily Income Biz Idea by Qasminho(m): 11:51am On Oct 15, 2012
oluface: i knw it and nothing goes for free. I will collect 20k. I swear by God. Not trying to rip u off. I have 2 dif biz idea that will give u that money daily. If u have anyone that can give u for free no yawa but as for me i go collect the 20k.

Gød Help! 20,000 mehn

1 Like

Re: 2k - 3k Daily Income Biz Idea by gametalk: 1:23pm On Oct 15, 2012
My dear Broda. They is no way that you want to make money online without little investment.
Try out fiverr and Gigbuck, they are free services but you will have to buy Paypal and VPN for you to collect your cash.
But Gigbuck accept Payza (Alertpay) which is free to use.
Cost of your internet Subscription.
Cost of your personal. etc.
But the KeyPoint there is to learn before you act or take the risk.
Life is a risk.
I'am also into HY IP investment. Where you make 2k -3k Daily if you invest high volume.
Check my blogbelow my sign and click on sponsors to reg.
Re: 2k - 3k Daily Income Biz Idea by Nobody: 2:57pm On Oct 15, 2012
Qasminho:

Gød Help! 20,000 mehn
20K WILL BE NOTHING WHEN HE START MAKING HIS OR HER MONEY. A NAIRALANDER TAUGHT ME A LESSON. CAN TRUST ANYONE WHEN IT COMES TO BUSINESS. THE MAN I MEET HERE CAME TO MY HOUSE , POSE WITH JEEP TO STEAL MY IDEAL. ITS A LONG STORY SHA.
Re: 2k - 3k Daily Income Biz Idea by stpat1(m): 6:18pm On Oct 15, 2012
oluface: Well its the business i do that i want to introduce him to. The second one is a VERY HOT CAKE BUSINESS which you can start with 90k and u will be making over 2k as profit everyday. THE MOMENT I TELL U THE BUSINESS U WILL KNW THAT U CAN MAKE MORE THAN THAT DAILY BECAUSE ITS WHAT PEOPLE ARE READY TO PAY FOR EVEN A CHILD OF 10YRS WILL PAY FOR IT. I SWEAR BY ALLAH. NOT TRYING TO CHEAT U BUT WANT TO SELL MY IDEAL IN EXCHANGE FOR MONEY CHIKENA.

Oluface, well I see nothing bad in you getting something in exchange for a lucrative idea. I'll like to ask some questions though, where can the biz be run? Can it be run in any state or a particular state? Is it a buying and selling biz or rendering or services? I,m interested but I'll just like these questions to be answered. Even paying will be in installment cos you"ll surely help to nurture the biz. If you leave you number I can give u a call. You can also mail me if u prefer that. saintpatrics@gmail.com
Re: 2k - 3k Daily Income Biz Idea by ogedanny: 6:24pm On Oct 15, 2012
be free with your tips and help....but sometimes its good to pay for what you need so that you ll value it!
Re: 2k - 3k Daily Income Biz Idea by toluxa1(m): 6:40pm On Oct 15, 2012
Bros, is you dnt want to lose your 20k, run ooo
Re: 2k - 3k Daily Income Biz Idea by shanda(m): 8:32pm On Oct 15, 2012
@oluface

I understand u bro...but let's do it this way. If you can share the idea and it turns out profitable as u claimed; I'll pay u 30k instead of the 20k u requested. We can always work things out. I know there are lot if scammers out there and we both need to protect our-self.
Re: 2k - 3k Daily Income Biz Idea by Nobody: 11:19pm On Oct 15, 2012
stpat1:

Oluface, well I see nothing bad in you getting something in exchange for a lucrative idea. I'll like to ask some questions though, where can the biz be run? Can it be run in any state or a particular state? Is it a buying and selling biz or rendering or services? I,m interested but I'll just like these questions to be answered. Even paying will be in installment cos you"ll surely help to nurture the biz. If you leave you number I can give u a call. You can also mail me if u prefer that. saintpatrics@gmail.com
The two bizness is all abt buying and sell which people will pay for and u can do it in any state. Sorry No installmental payment. Pay me cash then i will put u through. One of those two biz reqire up to 200k to start while the other require like 90k but the most profitable is the 90k.
Re: 2k - 3k Daily Income Biz Idea by Nobody: 11:27pm On Oct 15, 2012
shanda: @oluface

I understand u bro...but let's do it this way. If you can share the idea and it turns out profitable as u claimed; I'll pay u 30k instead of the 20k u requested. We can always work things out. I know there are lot if scammers out there and we both need to protect our-self.
I can neva do such mistake again. I swear by my Creator a Nairalander used my brain and go for free. Am not trying to scam anyone here cox have my own biz but no one on earth will reveal the secret behind their biz for u. But as for me i believe that i am not the first person to do the biz and i will not be the last to. Its not a biz that anyone can just run into without someone putting u through but as for me i cant share it for free.

1 Like

Re: 2k - 3k Daily Income Biz Idea by Nobody: 11:38pm On Oct 15, 2012
Anyone can critize me... Call me sort or Names , so far i did not scam anyone here. If i have ever scam anyone here before , u are free to come out and confront me. I stay at 29 okesanya street, papa ajao mushin, lagos. Feel free.
Re: 2k - 3k Daily Income Biz Idea by shanda(m): 7:28am On Oct 16, 2012
@oluface

send ur email addy and phone number to @gmail.com.
Re: 2k - 3k Daily Income Biz Idea by Nobody: 8:09am On Oct 16, 2012
shanda: @oluface

send ur email addy and phone number to marcusdantes@gmail.com.
Sent
Re: 2k - 3k Daily Income Biz Idea by Nobody: 9:12am On Oct 16, 2012
join a multilevel marketing company,get to become a distributor for acer,dangote,samsung,mimee noodles etc....and you still get paid in dollars for referring people and building your team ...check my signature
Re: 2k - 3k Daily Income Biz Idea by paxnka: 10:04am On Oct 16, 2012
@oluface, send your email address and phone number to paxnka727@gmail.com
Re: 2k - 3k Daily Income Biz Idea by Nobody: 10:29am On Oct 16, 2012
paxnka: @oluface, send your email address and phone number to paxnka727@gmail.com
sent.
Re: 2k - 3k Daily Income Biz Idea by Jbrain88: 10:41am On Oct 16, 2012
cheksbry: join a multilevel marketing company,get to become a distributor for acer,dangote,samsung,mimee noodles etc....and you still get paid in dollars for referring people and building your team ...check my signature
,bro,d site isnt going,am intrested in it am a gud marketer.send d link to my mail.,endaredoke@yahoo.com.
Re: 2k - 3k Daily Income Biz Idea by nairabacks(f): 2:19pm On Oct 16, 2012
Very interested, Oluface

Tolad@live.com
Re: 2k - 3k Daily Income Biz Idea by ndcide(m): 2:44pm On Oct 16, 2012
Oluface, send me a mail to ndcide@yahoo.com lets start from there. i'll make arrangement to see you in person. your 20k is guaranteed after the meeting. kindly include oluface on the email subject so i dont delete it. I'm allergic to scam mails.
Re: 2k - 3k Daily Income Biz Idea by Nobody: 3:18pm On Oct 16, 2012
My facebook Name is Oluface2
Re: 2k - 3k Daily Income Biz Idea by Nobody: 3:32pm On Oct 16, 2012
my :email is
oluface@gmail.com phone
number: 08023949922...
Note: i won't say the
business type before
payment. if you pay i will
tell u the business but if
you dont like the business i
will refund ur money
immedaitely then our
discussion shall end there.
There will be no further
question and answer. But if
u want me to further more
on how to start the
business and how to make
money from it live and
direct then u will pay me
the 20k. Nothing like teach
me first then i will pay u
later. I am saying it again... i
am for real and not trying
to scam anyone here. i
swear by ALLAH.
Re: 2k - 3k Daily Income Biz Idea by BrandKing: 3:37pm On Oct 16, 2012
For your Business questions, advice and general Business consulting we are here for you.

We Help;

Develop business ideas
Writing of Proposals and Business plans
Marketing and Sales Strategy and advice
Staff training and Recruitment

We will be giving FREE business consulting services from now till the Monday 22, October 2012.

Contact us now for your free samples of our services.

I believe our website will be up and running before the weekend is over.

For Details :
Nirom and Doch
niromanddoch@yahoo.com, 01 - 8127254, 08034010652.
Re: 2k - 3k Daily Income Biz Idea by Nobody: 4:29pm On Oct 16, 2012
BrandKing: For your Business questions, advice and general Business consulting we are here for you.

We Help;

Develop business ideas
Writing of Proposals and Business plans
Marketing and Sales Strategy and advice
Staff training and Recruitment

We will be giving FREE business consulting services from now till the Monday 22, October 2012.

Contact us now for your free samples of our services.

I believe our website will be up and running before the weekend is over.

For Details :
Nirom and Doch
niromanddoch@yahoo.com, 01 - 8127254, 08034010652.
AND HOW MUCH WILL I PAY FOR CONSULTING YOU AFTER MONDAY? WILL YOU REFUND MONEY I DONT FIND UR IDEALS LUCRATIVE?
Re: 2k - 3k Daily Income Biz Idea by SeyiGold(m): 7:41am On Oct 17, 2012
hello
Re: 2k - 3k Daily Income Biz Idea by Christambasador: 9:01am On Oct 17, 2012
Theres a free info you can try, Just locate my signature. But it wont give you upto N2000 daily. Just N1600 which i think is not bad for a start. or simply check reliablelink. info
Re: 2k - 3k Daily Income Biz Idea by Nobody: 9:06am On Oct 17, 2012
I OPEN A THREAD HERE 7MONTHS AGO THAT I NEED A BUSINESS PARTNER. I GOT MANY RESPONCE FROM NAIRALANDERS WHO ARE INTRESTED IN PARTNERING WITH ME BUT UNFORTUNATELY MAJORITY OF THEM DOESN'T STAY IN LAGOS. 3DAYS LATER, A MAN CALLED ME FROM ISOLO THAT HE IS INTRESTED IN PARTNERING WITH ME. IF YOU SEE THE STEW PEED IGBO MAN IN THIS JEEP... OGBELEEE OOO, YOU WILL THINK HE IS A RESPONSIBLE MAN. SO HE SAID HOW CAN HE PARTNER WITH ME AND WHAT WILL BE HIS OWN SHARE IF HE INVEST INTO MY BUSINESS. I EXPLAINED EVERYTHING TO AND EVEN TOO HIM TO WHERE I NORMALLY GET THOSE GOODS IN BULK AND EXPLAIN THE PROFIT ON THE BUSINESS TO HIM AND HE PROMISE TO CALL ME THE NEXT DAY AS WE HAVE SPOKEN. I WAITED FROM MORNING TILL NIGHT EXPECTING HIS CALL BUT HE DIDN'T CALL. SO I DECIDED TO CALL HIM BUT HE DIDN'T PICK MY CALL. SO I THOUGHT HE IS NOT INTRESTED IN THE BIZ ANYMORE SO I FORGOT ABOUT HIM. I WAS SO SUPRISED WHEN I WENT THERE 3DAYS LATER AND FIND THIS MAN BUYING GOODS. I GREET HIM BUY MY OWN GOODS AND LEFT HIM THERE. SO WHEN I GOT HOME THAT NIGHT, I CALLED HIM AND ASKED HIM WHY HE PLAYED ME BUT HE TURN EVERYTHING TO FIGHT AND WE ABUSED EACH OTHER AND END THE CALL. SO HE CALLED ME THE NEXT DAY TO APOLOGISE. I ACCEPTED BUT FOR ME TO DO SUCH MISTAKE AGAIN AHHH ONO MA JIN. THIS TIME ARROUND I AM NOT LOOKING FOR PARTNER. I WANT TO SELL THE IDEAL FOR WHOSOEVER CAN PAY PAY FOR IT. IF U LIKE CALL ME A SCAMMER... NA UR OWN WAHALA BE THAT. FOR U TO CALL ME A SCAMMER U MUST PROVE IT.
Re: 2k - 3k Daily Income Biz Idea by Jbrain88: 7:25am On Oct 18, 2012
oluface: I OPEN A THREAD HERE 7MONTHS AGO THAT I NEED A BUSINESS PARTNER. I GOT MANY RESPONCE FROM NAIRALANDERS WHO ARE INTRESTED IN PARTNERING WITH ME BUT UNFORTUNATELY MAJORITY OF THEM DOESN'T STAY IN LAGOS. 3DAYS LATER, A MAN CALLED ME FROM ISOLO THAT HE IS INTRESTED IN PARTNERING WITH ME. IF YOU SEE THE STEW PEED IGBO MAN IN THIS JEEP... OGBELEEE OOO, YOU WILL THINK HE IS A RESPONSIBLE MAN. SO HE SAID HOW CAN HE PARTNER WITH ME AND WHAT WILL BE HIS OWN SHARE IF HE INVEST INTO MY BUSINESS. I EXPLAINED EVERYTHING TO AND EVEN TOO HIM TO WHERE I NORMALLY GET THOSE GOODS IN BULK AND EXPLAIN THE PROFIT ON THE BUSINESS TO HIM AND HE PROMISE TO CALL ME THE NEXT DAY AS WE HAVE SPOKEN. I WAITED FROM MORNING TILL NIGHT EXPECTING HIS CALL BUT HE DIDN'T CALL. SO I DECIDED TO CALL HIM BUT HE DIDN'T PICK MY CALL. SO I THOUGHT HE IS NOT INTRESTED IN THE BIZ ANYMORE SO I FORGOT ABOUT HIM. I WAS SO SUPRISED WHEN I WENT THERE 3DAYS LATER AND FIND THIS MAN BUYING GOODS. I GREET HIM BUY MY OWN GOODS AND LEFT HIM THERE. SO WHEN I GOT HOME THAT NIGHT, I CALLED HIM AND ASKED HIM WHY HE PLAYED ME BUT HE TURN EVERYTHING TO FIGHT AND WE ABUSED EACH OTHER AND END THE CALL. SO HE CALLED ME THE NEXT DAY TO APOLOGISE. I ACCEPTED BUT FOR ME TO DO SUCH MISTAKE AGAIN AHHH ONO MA JIN. THIS TIME ARROUND I AM NOT LOOKING FOR PARTNER. I WANT TO SELL THE IDEAL FOR WHOSOEVER CAN PAY PAY FOR IT. IF U LIKE CALL ME A SCAMMER... NA UR OWN WAHALA BE THAT. FOR U TO CALL ME A SCAMMER U MUST PROVE IT.
,oluface,i agree bt i stay in benin so i jst nid to meet u in person if u dnt mind,and dis ur make 1600 evryday,is nt stil free,n dnt undastand it.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagos Ranked As First Africa's Best Start Up City (Top 10 Cities) / 19 Ways To Save Money In Nigeria / Share Your Black Friday Shopping Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.