Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,640 members, 7,809,402 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:58 AM

Pls. I Have 300k Which Business Can I Do That Will Give Me 2k - 3k Daily. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Pls. I Have 300k Which Business Can I Do That Will Give Me 2k - 3k Daily. (27017 Views)

If You Are Into Any Biz Giving U 2k - 3k Daily Please Drop The Biz Info / What Business Can I Start With 120k And Rake In 2-3k Daily / 2k - 3k Daily Income Biz Idea (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls. I Have 300k Which Business Can I Do That Will Give Me 2k - 3k Daily. by hommes(m): 11:18am On Oct 19, 2012
Hi, pls. I need a business that can fesh me 2K - 3k daily. Any good idea wil be apprecited.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pls. I Have 300k Which Business Can I Do That Will Give Me 2k - 3k Daily. by tochinolly: 12:46pm On Oct 19, 2012
Buy a car and use it for taxi with that u can make up to 5k daily

5 Likes

Re: Pls. I Have 300k Which Business Can I Do That Will Give Me 2k - 3k Daily. by financialable: 3:47pm On Oct 19, 2012
send a mail to financialable@yahoo.com
You will get your answer
Re: Pls. I Have 300k Which Business Can I Do That Will Give Me 2k - 3k Daily. by nawebco(m): 3:58pm On Oct 19, 2012
Hi, i would have sent my idea to you but u did not leave your mail. Anyway, you can send mail to [email]info@naija4web.com[/email] to have free update on good and up to 10% daily profit on investment.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls. I Have 300k Which Business Can I Do That Will Give Me 2k - 3k Daily. by eregha(m): 4:03pm On Oct 19, 2012
I am also interested. Ideas please.

Thank you
Re: Pls. I Have 300k Which Business Can I Do That Will Give Me 2k - 3k Daily. by peterowode: 10:26pm On Oct 19, 2012
honestly, you can invest part of that money say N100,00 in forex trading and you will make millions in the shortest possible.
If you have the right strategy,you would rake in millions in from the forex market.
I use a very wonderful forex robot software for almost 2 years and have given me consistent result.
PM me if you are interested

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pls. I Have 300k Which Business Can I Do That Will Give Me 2k - 3k Daily. by hommes(m): 11:04pm On Oct 19, 2012
@peterowode, pls how can I go about it,help am interested u can meil me on hommes100@yahoo.com
Re: Pls. I Have 300k Which Business Can I Do That Will Give Me 2k - 3k Daily. by hommes(m): 11:11pm On Oct 19, 2012
nawebco: Hi, i would have sent my idea to you but u did not leave your mail. Anyway, you can send mail to [email]info@naija4web.com[/email] to have free update on good and up to 10% daily profit on investment.
.@ Nawebco, pls i hv mial u on the topic this my Email address homes100@yahoo.com
Re: Pls. I Have 300k Which Business Can I Do That Will Give Me 2k - 3k Daily. by jites(m): 12:05am On Oct 21, 2012
I currently have a taxi that balances 2k daily and 10k for 5 days, the only issue with your budget is 300k might not be able to get yopu a good reliable taxi car, but if you are able to get one then that a good biz to go into and if you drive it yourself you could make up to 5k daily

4 Likes

Re: Pls. I Have 300k Which Business Can I Do That Will Give Me 2k - 3k Daily. by Fhemmmy: 2:04am On Oct 21, 2012
jites: I currently have a taxi that balances 2k daily and 10k for 5 days, the only issue with your budget is 300k might not be able to get yopu a good reliable taxi car, but if you are able to get one then that a good biz to go into and if you drive it yourself you could make up to 5k daily

I have always wanted to do the transportation buz however not being in Nigeria and the dishonesty of most of the drivers there is the biggest turn off for me, cos i like to be able to do to bed at night and sleep well . . . .
Re: Pls. I Have 300k Which Business Can I Do That Will Give Me 2k - 3k Daily. by Fhemmmy: 2:07am On Oct 21, 2012
I will advice you invest the money into Phone business . . .
1. Check out what kinda phone especially BB that you have people that can buy and what kind they would love to buy.
2. You buy the phones at good discount and you might be able to make up to 5K Naira on each phone.
3. You market and sell well, your 300K could give you 10 - 20% return a month
But at the end of the day, it is all about how much work you put into it.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Pls. I Have 300k Which Business Can I Do That Will Give Me 2k - 3k Daily. by geniusbami(m): 6:21am On Oct 21, 2012
My brother, I got scared when I see some people advising U to throw ur hard-earned money into the icean of forex... O yes! Ocean! Let me tell U, I spent good money to attend seminars, workshops and all what not, to learn the strategies to make a kill in Forex trading. I invested in Laptop, Monthly Data and even Inverter to guarantee that even NEPA don't affect my controls on my open positions at any time. This was since 2009. What I found out is that THERE'S NOTHING AS WORKING STRATEGY TO KEEP GAINING. Gamble is Forex and Forex is Gamble. Earn today and be ready to lose it along ur capital tomorrow. It's even worse than Baba Ijebu. I had Alpari-UK and Fx-Pro as my brokers, so don't even think I was dealing with those without reputation.

Well, I shouldn't leave telling U without what has been working for me. It will beat ur imagination. Check the l¡nk under this post. I will as well give U more details via the email address U provided.

When U've signed up and seen the great potentials, kindly share ur experience with others on this platform.

Good luck.

2 Likes

Re: Pls. I Have 300k Which Business Can I Do That Will Give Me 2k - 3k Daily. by holax: 7:06am On Oct 21, 2012
"'""'""

1 Like

Re: Pls. I Have 300k Which Business Can I Do That Will Give Me 2k - 3k Daily. by jites(m): 8:39am On Oct 21, 2012
Fhemmmy:

I have always wanted to do the transportation buz however not being in Nigeria and the dishonesty of most of the drivers there is the biggest turn off for me, cos i like to be able to do to bed at night and sleep well . . . .
Yes o Bros Fhemmmy, you can make good return in transportation business if you have a good and honest driver, whjat beat my imagination is the fact that if a driver drives the bus or car well he can make enough money for himself and for the owner without being dishonest. Presently, i try and recruit drivers from Church, God fearing individual whithout job but with family to cater for- i know someone will say not all church goers are honest, well i mean a born again christian just to make it clearer. I already have a driver from Church waiting to use the VW PASSAT for inter state. Delta-Benin, Benin -Delta -Warri, tidy steady income which i plan to be using to buy cement and mould block by the grace of God to build a boungalow and a boys quarter with. I have a good manager at home who also manages my little poultry farm, he is my inlaw and a graduate that has been looking for a job for ages to no avail. but now by the grace of God he is a manager of a mini transport business and a farm. In terms of having a good sleep, i dont put money where if i lose it i am finish, nah, if i lose anything today God is the reason why i haven't lost everything
I am hoping that by God grace i should be able to add to the cars through the one and only CHIEF FHEMMMY, the Auto Guru. So Bros Fhemmmy be on the look out for me o. Have a happy sunday everyone, remember 7 DAYS WITHOUT PRAYER MAKES ONE WEAK. SHALOM

4 Likes

Re: Pls. I Have 300k Which Business Can I Do That Will Give Me 2k - 3k Daily. by kayodemark(m): 9:44am On Oct 21, 2012
Have you tried the recharge card printing business? Its a very lucrative business now in Nigeria. I work with Skytex center at Ikeja and my name is Mr. Kayode mark. I think i have sent you a mail to your email address, so i advice you to check your mail now. It would be nice if you attend one one day intensive training/seminar. All details about the seminar has being sent to your email address (patflog1@hotmail.com).
Re: Pls. I Have 300k Which Business Can I Do That Will Give Me 2k - 3k Daily. by koolg: 9:54am On Oct 21, 2012
You can come partner with me in distributorship. Cheers
Re: Pls. I Have 300k Which Business Can I Do That Will Give Me 2k - 3k Daily. by davidugotex(m): 1:59pm On Oct 21, 2012
Avo Incorporated has been paying me 3% of my invested funds since I joined. With your 300k investment, you get paid 9k daily (Mondays - Fridays only) for 90 days, after which you receive your principal back. Supposing your money is in US$, you get a total of $810,000 after the 90 days and still have your 300,000 back. The program has built it's reputation for 15 solid years now and it stands out as one of the best online. Just like Paypal, Liberty Reserve,and Gmail, Avo is also a secure site and even more secure than some of the ones I just mentioned. I don't want to bore you with a long write-up investment program, just follow the link on my profile signature to find out more for yourself.
Re: Pls. I Have 300k Which Business Can I Do That Will Give Me 2k - 3k Daily. by Fhemmmy: 2:19pm On Oct 21, 2012
jites:
Yes o Bros Fhemmmy, you can make good return in transportation business if you have a good and honest driver, whjat beat my imagination is the fact that if a driver drives the bus or car well he can make enough money for himself and for the owner without being dishonest. Presently, i try and recruit drivers from Church, God fearing individual whithout job but with family to cater for- i know someone will say not all church goers are honest, well i mean a born again christian just to make it clearer. I already have a driver from Church waiting to use the VW PASSAT for inter state. Delta-Benin, Benin -Delta -Warri, tidy steady income which i plan to be using to buy cement and mould block by the grace of God to build a boungalow and a boys quarter with. I have a good manager at home who also manages my little poultry farm, he is my inlaw and a graduate that has been looking for a job for ages to no avail. but now by the grace of God he is a manager of a mini transport business and a farm. In terms of having a good sleep, i dont put money where if i lose it i am finish, nah, if i lose anything today God is the reason why i haven't lost everything
I am hoping that by God grace i should be able to add to the cars through the one and only CHIEF FHEMMMY, the Auto Guru. So Bros Fhemmmy be on the look out for me o. Have a happy sunday everyone, remember 7 DAYS WITHOUT PRAYER MAKES ONE WEAK. SHALOM

That is really awesome, i wish i could get someone like that cos i would have done same business longest time ago.
The biggest business lost i ever had was from a guy that claimed to be a "born again" as a matter of fact, that was why i trusted him with 2 rides one SUV and one Van and over a year now, both are nowhere to be found, but i have begged God to help me to release him from my mind, and i left him for God's punishment.
Not to say that Christians are not good and reliable people and that is why i put the born again in quote, cos he is surely not a real one, but a SCAM that uses the name of God to scam people, if that man prays, you will think na Jesus oh . . . but all is well and we are ready for your business whenever you are . . . . and soon, will venture in it too.
Re: Pls. I Have 300k Which Business Can I Do That Will Give Me 2k - 3k Daily. by kallysky(f): 3:00pm On Oct 21, 2012
Honestly, when it comes to money, i dont look at political or religious affiliation. Be patient, examine all advise, do your personal research before taking a decision. If you would like to make extra income to support yourself. This is for you.

FREE YOURSELF FROM THE EXPLOITATION OF OUR INTERNET COMPANY'S
MTN & MULTILINKS VPN Laptop Free Browsing Software + Ebook Setup
Features»»
+Its Blazing Fast
+It Has A Longer Live Span
+Its The Cheapest Means Of Browsing
+Many Country Servers

What U Will Benefit From It?»»
-you will make huge money configuring it for your friends
-Its Extremely Fast
-It Is Unlimited Data. Download Unlimited
-It Automatically Powers All Softwares On Pc
-It Works Wit Antivirus, forex platforms, skype, Yahoo Msg Etc

What Do U Need To Connect?»»
-It Requires Mtn Bis
-Usb Modem Or Blackberry
-MTN Sim With 0:00kobo
-D Free Browsing Software I Will Send 2u

Its Better Than Paying Mtn Or Multilinks 7k Per Month

DOWNLOAD THE SOFTWARE AND EBOOK SET UP WITH THE LINK BELOW

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pls. I Have 300k Which Business Can I Do That Will Give Me 2k - 3k Daily. by hommes(m): 4:23pm On Oct 21, 2012
I really appreciate ur comments and advices, am really grateful. Pls any advice is still highly welcome keep the tread rolling.
@phemmy pls. Do u know where i can get phones buy at a good discount?
Re: Pls. I Have 300k Which Business Can I Do That Will Give Me 2k - 3k Daily. by hommes(m): 4:32pm On Oct 21, 2012
jites: I currently have a taxi that balances 2k daily and 10k for 5 days, the only issue with your budget is 300k might not be able to get yopu a good reliable taxi car, but if you are able to get one then that a good biz to go into and if you drive it yourself you could make up to 5k daily

Pls.Like how much can it cost me to get a taxi car,if 300k is not enough? Maybe I can go for it
Re: Pls. I Have 300k Which Business Can I Do That Will Give Me 2k - 3k Daily. by hommes(m): 4:36pm On Oct 21, 2012
koolg: You can come partner with me in distributorship. Ull be glad u did. Call or text 080 9977 1195. Cheers

Pls. Can I konw the type of goods or comodity u distribute and where u located
Re: Pls. I Have 300k Which Business Can I Do That Will Give Me 2k - 3k Daily. by hommes(m): 4:45pm On Oct 21, 2012
geniusbami: My brother, I got scared when I see some people advising U to throw ur hard-earned money into the icean of forex... O yes! Ocean! Let me tell U, I spent good money to attend seminars, workshops and all what not, to learn the strategies to make a kill in Forex trading. I invested in Laptop, Monthly Data and even Inverter to guarantee that even NEPA don't affect my controls on my open positions at any time. This was since 2009. What I found out is that THERE'S NOTHING AS WORKING STRATEGY TO KEEP GAINING. Gamble is Forex and Forex is Gamble. Earn today and be ready to lose it along ur capital tomorrow. It's even worse than Baba Ijebu. I had Alpari-UK and Fx-Pro as my brokers, so don't even think I was dealing with those without reputation.

Well, I shouldn't leave telling U without what has been working for me. It will beat ur imagination. Check the l¡nk under this post. I will as well give U more details via the email address U provided.

When U've signed up and seen the great potentials, kindly share ur experience with others on this platform.

Good luck.
Thanks so much for ur advice I really appreciate it may God bless u. its really helpful. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Pls. I Have 300k Which Business Can I Do That Will Give Me 2k - 3k Daily. by xtr0v3rt(m): 5:18pm On Oct 21, 2012
david can i av ur contact or facebook i.d?
Re: Pls. I Have 300k Which Business Can I Do That Will Give Me 2k - 3k Daily. by Fhemmmy: 7:03pm On Oct 21, 2012
kayode_mark: Have you tried the recharge card printing business? Its a very lucrative business now in Nigeria. I work with Skytex center at Ikeja and my name is Mr. Kayode mark. I think i have sent you a mail to your email address, so i advice you to check your mail now. It would be nice if you attend one one day intensive training/seminar. All details about the seminar has being sent to your email address (patflog1@hotmail.com).

I will like to know more about this business and maybe set up someone on how to do it . . . but for some reason, i think it is not real but will like to know more
Re: Pls. I Have 300k Which Business Can I Do That Will Give Me 2k - 3k Daily. by Fhemmmy: 7:05pm On Oct 21, 2012
hommes: I really appreciate ur comments and advices, am really grateful. Pls any advice is still highly welcome keep the tread rolling.
@phemmy pls. Do u know where i can get phones buy at a good discount?

I am your source to your phones at good discount . . . Imagine if sell you like BB 9900 at a cost within 50K Naira and you turn around and sell it for like 55K Naira, or i sell you a BB 9360 at less than 30K and you sell it better . . . you could turn your money around with ease, i am into the business and i sell to many dealers on NL.
Re: Pls. I Have 300k Which Business Can I Do That Will Give Me 2k - 3k Daily. by chucky234(m): 8:39pm On Oct 21, 2012
Fhemmmy:

I am your source to your phones at good discount . . . Imagine if sell you like BB 9900 at a cost within 50K Naira and you turn around and sell it for like 55K Naira, or i sell you a BB 9360 at less than 30K and you sell it better . . . you could turn your money around with ease, i am into the business and i sell to many dealers on NL.
Fhemmmy are you referring to used or brand new BB phones?
Re: Pls. I Have 300k Which Business Can I Do That Will Give Me 2k - 3k Daily. by Fhemmmy: 9:08pm On Oct 21, 2012
chucky234: Fhemmmy are you referring to used or brand new BB phones?

used phones . . . But if you wanna do brand new phones, you could as well however, we have noticed there is more market for used phones than brand new.
Re: Pls. I Have 300k Which Business Can I Do That Will Give Me 2k - 3k Daily. by hommes(m): 9:22pm On Oct 21, 2012
Fhemmmy:

used phones . . . But if you wanna do brand new phones, you could as well however, we have noticed there is more market for used phones than brand new.
Pls.is it UK used or Nigeria used.........and let me hv ur contact
Re: Pls. I Have 300k Which Business Can I Do That Will Give Me 2k - 3k Daily. by Fhemmmy: 9:27pm On Oct 21, 2012
hommes:
Pls.is it UK used or Nigeria used.........and let me hv ur contact

They are from the nation of RiMs itself . . . Canada, they are Canadian used . . . Femmmy.moto@gmail.com or call me at +1-Bleep-Bleep-XXXX (deleted)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Experience After Serving My Oga For 7years Including My Gain And Loss / How The 'de-valuation' Of The Naira Affects Your Money. / How You Can Search For Any Registered Company In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.