Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,374 members, 7,836,524 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:17 AM

Biafra Drags Nigeria To Court - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra Drags Nigeria To Court (23428 Views)

Buhari; Christians Opinions Don't Matter As He Drags Nigeria Into Islamic Coal / Biafra: Kanu Drags Buhari To ECOWAS Court / Top Ranking Biafran Leader Drags Nigeria To New York Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra Drags Nigeria To Court by Onlytruth(m): 12:35am On Oct 16, 2012
Prof Corruption:

Thanks God they showed the same myopia. Your fathers without myopia ended up wasting your prime generations and converted your dominance to economic backwaters. You are still suffering from that today.

Myopia is built into your genes. You can't help it.
Everybody who is not afflicted by that gene knows that Nigeria made a big mistake in 1966/67 and that what our leaders proposed then would have saved Nigeria from a WHOLE lot of troubles down the years.
Your fathers, because they were myopic and lacked souls, like you today, couldn't see the future. They were busy scheming to steal our economic assets, like you are doing today. They failed to understand that you cannot control what you never had natural aptitude for.
They thought that treachery can run banks and create wealth for your own population.
Guess what, the wealth came back to its natural controllers; those gifted by God to control it. cool
That is why SE is the least in terms of poverty in Nigeria, and the region with the highest level of female education in Nigeria.

Dude, y'all are so blind. You can't see shyte.

1 Like

Re: Biafra Drags Nigeria To Court by Dainfamous: 12:39am On Oct 16, 2012
yorubas are on there own.Even the Nigerian former ally Britain is going to divide by referendum in 2014 i wonder what they will do when BIAFRA is gone? they should no that 1966 is not 2012 is now a different ball game i want to no what will they do,will they physically stop BIAFRANS ? for nigeria to move forward we most follow our colonial master and i know most nigerian both govt and civilians believe in British law,or else they say britian are not civilized..then the world will tell them that they are on there own u cant physically stop people determination or else you want to commit criminal war like awo you know what will happen after that (Hague)

Scotland's independence referendum deal inked the prime minister and Scottish leader salmon....see videos...

http://aje.me/P4qluS

British Prime Minister David Cameron and Scottish First Minister Alex Salmond have signed an agreement to hold a
referendum in 2014 on Scottish independence, the prime minister's office has said.

The deal will allow Scotland to decide in a 2014 referendum whether it should become an independent country or stay within the United Kingdom after three centuries of union with England.

Scotland's drive for sovereignty, led by its nationalist leader Alex Salmond, echoes separatist moves by other European
regions such as Catalonia in Spain and Flanders in Belgium at a time when a crisis-hit European Union undergoes deep changes to its identity.

Salmond said the agreement would mean a referendum "made in Scotland", while Cameron said keeping the United Kingdom together was his number one priority.

Nationalists have timed the vote to coincide with the 700th anniversary of the Battle of Bannockburn when Scottish forces
led by Robert the Bruce defeated English invaders.

Cameron opposes Scotland's push, arguing that Britain is stronger together, but London agrees it is up to Scottish to decide their future for themselves in a vote.

"There are many things I want this (government) to achieve but what could matter more than saving our United Kingdom?"
Cameron said in a speech last week. "Let's say it : We're better together and we'll rise together."
Re: Biafra Drags Nigeria To Court by Nobody: 12:49am On Oct 16, 2012
^^^^^Don't talk about a country you know nothing about...

The UK is four countries in one, and Scotland has been semi-independent for time...
Re: Biafra Drags Nigeria To Court by Nobody: 12:56am On Oct 16, 2012
Onlytruth:

Myopia is built into your genes. You can't help it.
Everybody who is not afflicted by that gene knows that Nigeria made a big mistake in 1966/67 and that what our leaders proposed then would have saved Nigeria from a WHOLE lot of troubles down the years.
Your fathers, because they were myopic and lacked souls, like you today, couldn't see the future. They were busy scheming to steal our economic assets, like you are doing today. They failed to understand that you cannot control what you never had natural aptitude for.
They thought that treachery can run banks and create wealth for your own population.
Guess what, the wealth came back to its natural controllers; those gifted by God to control it. cool
That is why SE is the least in terms of poverty in Nigeria, and the region with the highest level of female education in Nigeria.

Dude, y'all are so blind. You can't see shyte.

Yeah, everybody knew a terrible set of cannibals surfaced in 1966. They murdered leaders from other regions and kept theirs alive. everybody knew that was a big mistake. They destroyed federalism and brought the current unitary system. Everybody agreed it was a mistake. They plunged the nation to avoidable civil war. Everybody agreed it was a mistake. They are still suffering from that great decision of their fathers till date.

Who gives a $h!t about the regions where your people buy 10 naira nylon bag and disappear to the West? The whole of Abia is one erosion ravaged big village, Ebonyi is nothing short of eyesore, Enugu is made up of just one town. Anambra is punching below its weight and Imo is nothing but a huge disappointment. The richest people in Nigeria where there is no poverty have a routine of buying 10 naira nylon bag and disappeared to SW. To do what? Steal from our resources of course. The net migration is from the East to West today. They can't even stay in their homeland, the conditions are so worse, so pathetic that they do not support human existence. You see them in droves in all directions to the North, to the South and the West.

That's the story of the East where they have aptitude for managing poverty. They know how to manage poverty. The region with the highest level of female education in Nigeria? why not in the whole world. We enjoy your ladies, they have great batty but their IQ are too low. It seems the schools in the East breed a new set of idiots in Nigeria. The ladies are so dumb, so gullible that my dog, Emekus, deceived one of them. So much for educated ladies? Long hisssssssssssssss!

6 Likes

Re: Biafra Drags Nigeria To Court by Dainfamous: 12:56am On Oct 16, 2012
shymexx: ^^^^^Don't talk about a country you know nothing about...

The UK is four countries in one, and Scotland has been semi-independent for time...
Are u an illiterate? i guess right..
Re: Biafra Drags Nigeria To Court by Nobody: 1:01am On Oct 16, 2012
Da infamous: Are u an illiterate? i guess right..

Mangina, your Eze on NL just got his re.tarded and braggart ar.se whopped, and he got clowned like the clown he's.... grin

Don't let me do something worse to you, I only mess with your brightest brains - not cerebral midgets like you..

Anyway, I've got some big South African batty to attend to.. undecided

Nite nite - catch you around when I'm clowning, can't really have an intellectual discourse with you...

3 Likes

Re: Biafra Drags Nigeria To Court by TUMIC(m): 4:38am On Oct 16, 2012
So it has come to this, COUNTRY MEN, BROTHERS AT EACH OTHERS THROAT.
Don't forget when the fire of hatred start burning it normally consume ALL
Re: Biafra Drags Nigeria To Court by Obiagu1(m): 5:22am On Oct 16, 2012

1 Like

Re: Biafra Drags Nigeria To Court by Obiagu1(m): 5:27am On Oct 16, 2012
dayokanu: Biafra can go as long as they dont take anything that doesnt belong to them

Anambra, Enugu, Imo, Ebonyi and Abia shikena.

Also all Biafrans should withdrwa from other people territory back into their landlocked country.

You cant eat your cake and have it

A non-Nigerian telling us where to take and where not to take. sad
Re: Biafra Drags Nigeria To Court by M17: 5:34am On Oct 16, 2012
HA HA HA HA ,every circumstances and every situation my people are going through in NIGERIA is not out of ordinary ,it is predestine ,it is like hell on earth ,living with cluster's of generation of vampire's ,I laugh at igbo girl's who are relating with homo sapient .Remember that igbo's are going through bloody ,very thick rough time in that storm and tempest the million's of innocent women and children who lost their life got me wondering how heartless and wicked yoruba's can go to promulgate instigation that lead to IGBO massacre .That blood can never let Yorubas get rest under this cloud and sphere
Re: Biafra Drags Nigeria To Court by ocelot2006(m): 8:41am On Oct 16, 2012
afam4eva:
Stop repeating yourself. Were you not the one that said your people didn't fight for Biafra? Now tell me one prominent Efik/Ibibio/Annang person that fought on Nigeria's side.

Apart from Phillip Effiong, why don't you also list other prominent Ibibio/annang officers that fought on biafra's side? The general may have fought for you, but that didn't stop our men from signing up with 3MC Div.
Re: Biafra Drags Nigeria To Court by Afam4eva(m): 8:42am On Oct 16, 2012
ocelot2006:

Apart from Phillip Effiong, why don't you also list other prominent Ibibio/annang officers that fought on biafra's side? The general may have fought for you, but that didn't stop our men from signing up with 3MC Div.
At least i've listed one...Why don't you list prominent people from your place that fought on the Nigerian side.
Re: Biafra Drags Nigeria To Court by ocelot2006(m): 8:47am On Oct 16, 2012
PointB:

Quit sweating on it. If you are from the SS, then I am from Mars! Liar! grin grin grin grin

No you're from Somalia.

You're right abi me though. I'm not a SS man. I am WAY more than that. I'm not just an Annang man from the SS, but a PROUD NIGERIAN. I'm definitely not some lazy-ass biafran coward like you who blows hot air all the time, but runs away like scared goats when trouble comes. Thanks for the correction sir. Now go sit your biafran ass down. And pray we don't relocate you and your kind to Ivory Coast permanently.

If you're pissed a SS man like me isn't in support of your failed "cause", do me a favour- jump off a cliff cheesy
Re: Biafra Drags Nigeria To Court by rallymento(m): 3:03pm On Oct 16, 2012
Una get time for argument ooooo!!! Yoruba this, Nigeria that! Biafra This, Ibos that!, If you like shout from now till tomorrow, mine and yours opinon will never count. FYI Things are far more spiritual than physical...............The world is coming to an End! cheharia nu!!! Uwa na acho imebi!!!!
Re: Biafra Drags Nigeria To Court by nwzaion: 5:05pm On Oct 16, 2012
by the time the nigeria government will finish the dept of human right violation and racial abuse which they metered against the igbo(Biafra), there will be notting left for the evil giant to stand again. the mother of harlots and abomination of the nations will be put to shame. the evil empire will collapse and become desolate forever. as for biafra people, it shall be a deliverance from evil convernate and bondage of the curses of slave trade conducted by your forefathers which the lord has punished you by sending you into captivity, into the hands of your enemies. the lord shall restore peace and all that which you lost in your journey.
Re: Biafra Drags Nigeria To Court by curfew: 5:18am On Oct 18, 2012
Ndi Igbo Bilie na akpo unu oku. Arise and shine. Join Bilie Human Rights.
The war has never ended; it will never end until we are free. Bilie is calling in truth and in spirit. Biafra predates Nigeria which is burden and imposition upon us.
We want sovereignty for our motherland, Biafra. This is the voice of one call Umu Igbo - bilie nu. Eritria and South Sudan are real today. We need to speak with one voice.
There is no deceiving ourselves. There is no need to trade insults with anybody. Whether others are better tribes or not, as they claim, that is not the point. Biafra are a different nation and they need to have a state of their own. The fraudulent identity imposed on us has outlived its tolerance.
We long for home, we long for Biafra, the rising sun.
Re: Biafra Drags Nigeria To Court by MegaMan2020: 9:31am On Oct 18, 2012
I've always maintained that the Igbos are the cause Nigeria's problems. The Igbos continue to prove me right. Since they're "Biafrans" what on earth are they still doing in Nigeria without papers? Shouldn't they be deported back to Biafra nation? "Biafrans" are living in Nigeria illegally. What are they still doing in Yoruba and Hausa land? Go back to the East you disgusting subhuman ingrates.
Re: Biafra Drags Nigeria To Court by Nobody: 11:11am On Oct 18, 2012
MegaMan2020: I've always maintained that the Igbos are the cause Nigeria's problems. The Igbos continue to prove me right. Since they're "Biafrans" what on earth are they still doing in Nigeria without papers? Shouldn't they be deported back to Biafra nation? "Biafrans" are living in Nigeria illegally. What are they still doing in Yoruba and Hausa land? Go back to the East you disgusting subhuman ingrates.

After the Independence of Biafra, it won't be a big problem for us to acquire entry visas into your country or countries as the case maybe.
Re: Biafra Drags Nigeria To Court by Noswaa: 2:05pm On Oct 18, 2012
They have greatly oppressed me from my youth, but they have not gained the victory over me,i just want advice some people that come let us be together can never be by force and you have no right to drive any one out of your country because he is not from your country.Seeking for independence does not make us enemy but it brings good news and relieve to those tribes who think that their bad name or failure is caused by another ethnic region.If Nigeria disintegrate and Yoruba is doing well,i believed that North or SE or SS will like to learn from them and so on.Lets us reason well and stop abusing ourself,we are all created by one God no matter we may worship different God,devision will bring progress,employment,opportunities and bad name Nigeria will stop.Other countries are also bad but you cant notice it because of their population.Now if you have may be before about 200 Nigerians in USA,after division,you can just have like 40 Nigerians thereby reducing the hatred that Nigerians travel a lot so that SE OR SS OR SW will share the remaining number and this will go in a long way reducing our sufferings to secure travel visa and instead of one american,canadian,german etc embassy serving more than 170 million population,we can now have more embassies in the newly countries thereby creating employment and respect for visa seekers,we will have a lot to benefit from this.
Re: Biafra Drags Nigeria To Court by T9ksy(m): 7:33pm On Oct 18, 2012
noblezone:

After the Independence of Biafra, it won't be a big problem for us to acquire entry visas into your country or countries as the case maybe.

You must be off your nuts if you think we would give you visa into our new nation.

Why else do you think, we yorubas will pray you guys get your "Land of the rising sun"?

Once we have seen the back of you lot, we are locking the barn doors. we are not letting you guys back into our region/nation, AGAIN!

Just naff off with your "developments" back to your biafra.
Re: Biafra Drags Nigeria To Court by Noswaa: 9:02pm On Oct 18, 2012
T9ksy:

You must be off your nuts if you think we would give you visa into our new nation.

Why else do you think, we yorubas will pray you guys get your "Land of the rising sun"?

Once we have seen the back of you lot, we are locking the barn doors. we are not letting you guys back into our region/nation, AGAIN!

Just naff off with your "developments" back to your biafra.

stop hoping on some ones effort,can lucking up solve your own problem.What of if other country luck their own country,how can you make it as well. angry angry

Re: Biafra Drags Nigeria To Court by ebere1712: 6:31am On Oct 19, 2012
F.u.ck all pink nations. CHUKWU me ebere, I would live long enough to see them regret ever messing with metu, talkless of CHUKWU. The babarity with which they murdered my forefathers, when they were asleep in their houses; still gives me bad dreams when I sleep. These are devils till today only putting on a human face to avoid extermination. If their children repent from their sins, they would be saved. But CHUKWU has hardened their hearts that they can't repent of their sins. Cowards that would sneak up in the night and steal people from relatively small villages. These people are the people that the prodigal sons of metu now call models. If a devil is your model, then you would grow up to be a devil. Metu is back and would be ruthless. Watch CHUKWU exterminate all of them.
Re: Biafra Drags Nigeria To Court by freebird2020: 7:56am On Oct 24, 2012
our problem is from our hand because we have develop their so called Lagos for them if they don't like us to live in that fucking country called Nigeria why are they forcing us to be with them because they know what they are getting from our hand, we want to go but so called Nigeria government don't want us to go why because of our oil which the who world know, if Nigeria know that they have money why can’t them live us to go, by God greasy time is coming when Biafra will go

Free bird and we must be free. Nigeria is a name of a company called PDP they are van-payer's if they are not, why Nigeria cannot have steady light also, Lagos people that said that they have money because they are van-payer's can a van-payer go where there is light no, so I tell you Nigeria will never have steady light because van-payer's is too much more than good once

Biafra will go because you people have sock our blood too much

1 Like

Re: Biafra Drags Nigeria To Court by Mandelaguy(m): 2:14pm On Oct 24, 2012
CyberG: I think the judges should do justice to this case, so let us see. In my opinion though, let the ibos secede but their will be conditions which will NOT be negotiable:

1. Every ibo man will NOT have access or be allowed to live anywhere else that is current Nigeria, except iboland: Anambra, Imo, Enugu, Abia, Ebonyi. They shall have ONLY 3 months to relocate to iboland. Every ibo who is not will be in contravention of secession agreement, will be liable for grave penalty, treason, become a legitimate target which includes capital punishment with all other options on the table.

2. They will be responsible for their local debts to banks, etc in their new country

3. If Nigeria is NOT good enough now, it WILL NOT be good enough for them later on ANYTHING, so no access to Nigeria's ports, airspace, oil reserves not on iboland, coast, currency, etc.

4. There will be NO economic cooperation with it and ANY parts of Nigeria.

5. Their military will be limited to 50,000 or a number as deemed fit by agreement at secession. Like Iran and other states, they shall not be allowed to make or buy heavy weapons, nuclear technology, etc.

6. There shall be an international body (including representatives from Nigeria) to monitor their compliance to 5 above.

7. Any break to the agreement will be met with BLUNT, BRUTAL FORCE that is not aimed at correction as Nigeria will not waste any efforts or resources bogged down in a stupid war over a land less than the size of Benue State. Also, Nigeria shall maintain permanent military bases, missile shields, and forward operating bases in Cross River, Akwa Ibom, Rivers, Delta, Edo, Benue and Kogi States. Nigeria will also assemble new military divisions to be stationed off the Atlantic coasts with a fleet of aircraft carriers, battleships. Dive bombers and heavy bombers shall be stationed in all states mentioned above. Drones shall be allowed to roam biafran skies and fly at not less than 18,000 ft.

8. The agreement shall remain in perpetuity and immutable for NOT less than 100,000 years!

Anti-Ibo,what have you been smoking or is it the blinding hate and intolerance that is taking away your senses?
Re: Biafra Drags Nigeria To Court by freebird2020: 2:31pm On Oct 24, 2012
Biafra is going soon, wicked people called Nigeria don't want us to go because of what they are getting from our hand, Bleep Nigeria infarct they have been bleeped that why they can’t have steady light and also stop kill, they are poor that is why we can’t blame you Nigeria people we know that you people need help and we have help you people, if Nigeria is a good country why can’t them live Biafra people to go, Nigeria ,Nigeria live us to go we want to gooooooooooooooooooooo
Re: Biafra Drags Nigeria To Court by freebird2020: 2:38pm On Oct 24, 2012
Biafra is going soon, wicked people called Nigeria don't want us to go because of what they are getting from our hand, Bleep Nigeria infarct they have been bleeped that is why they can’t have steady light and also stop killing, they are poor that is why we can’t blame you Nigeria people we know that you people need help and we have help you people, if Nigeria is a good country why can’t them live Biafra people to go, Nigeria ,Nigeria live us to go we want to gooooooooooooooooooooo
Re: Biafra Drags Nigeria To Court by freebird2020: 4:00pm On Oct 24, 2012
Sins you people is one Nigeria what have you people archive if not corruption, in the who world any where you travel they will not be talking good about Nigeria only for bad, my dear Biafra is a country and they must be, with your writing you are so wicked, people like you don't have to be in anywhere in this world because I see you as a blood sucker, bad man if I know you I will make shore no body from your family will travel or work anywhere in the world because people like you is the people bringing corruption to the world. Wicked man bleeps you
Re: Biafra Drags Nigeria To Court by hakanai(m): 4:57pm On Oct 24, 2012
Finally they have gone to court we go rest.Now please someone keep us posted on the court verdict when its out.I want to laugh abeg grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Biafra Drags Nigeria To Court by Balkan(m): 9:55pm On Oct 24, 2012
Onlytruth: Let me even share a little secret.
I have urged my "council members" that we stop supporting Biafra's secession, because honestly, I am happier with the emerging Nigeria.
The days of lies have since passed, and only the truth will shape the new Nigeria. All the priviledges of the civil war victors have since dwindled and the table turned!
We should not leave them when we have them by the jugular. cool Oh well @ BILIE.

What some of you don't know is that we are FARRRRRRRRRRRRRR ahead of you in terms of brainwaves. cool

My brother you have spoken well, What you just said made sense to me. Why talk about Biafra when we know the economic power lies in the hands of the Igbos.
Let them even hold on to the politcal power, lets be busy making the money. We need to enlarge our living area. The Jews,give or take play a lot of part in who rules America.

Lagos state is in the hand of Igbos, no doubt about that. About 50% of the properties in Abuja belongs to the Igbos. Most yorobbers are tenants to Igbos in their Lagos. They
Are only getting more scared. The use the only weapon they have ,tribalism and back biting. Yorobbers are scred to their marrow. They are small fry. Lagos
Is part of Igbo territory.

Let's just ignore this fools they are not our problem they no force at all. Stop giving them attention, they are so insignificant . Let's keep buying
Re: Biafra Drags Nigeria To Court by Nobody: 10:04pm On Oct 24, 2012
Balkan:

My brother you have spoken well, What you just said made sense to me. Why talk about Biafra when we know the economic power lies in the hands of the Igbos.
Let them even hold on to the politcal power, lets be busy making the money. We need to enlarge our living area. The Jews,give or take play a lot of part in who rules America.

Lagos state is in the hand of Igbos, no doubt about that. About 50% of the properties in Abuja belongs to the Igbos. Most yorobbers are tenants to Igbos in their Lagos. They
Are only getting more scared. The use the only weapon they have ,tribalism and back biting. Yorobbers are scred to their marrow. They are small fry. Lagos
Is part of Igbo territory.

Let's just ignore this fools they are not our problem they no force at all. Stop giving them attention, they are so insignificant . Let's keep buying

i see your point
that is why we should have a rethink
only truth is one smart cookie
Re: Biafra Drags Nigeria To Court by OneNaira6: 2:51am On Oct 25, 2012
Lmfao. I read someone say if Igbo leaves, the ss that wants to follow should be let go and the Asaba will follow their Igbo brother and someone replied what if we refuse to let them go. I laugh hard. Na by force to stay?

I can't speak for all SS, i can only speak for my own community, the same way htajx and the other guy can only speak for ijaw and only speak for ijaw, the same way billionaire and beaf can only speak for urhobo and only speak for urhobo. The problem all the ppl that pretend to be SS, they know who they are and on this thread, he knows himself, (I'm surprised that some still pay him mind ), anyway the problem is that because of the high ethnicities in SS, majority of ppl tend to speak for their ethnicity as oppose to the whole region hence it's easy to identify who is ss or not. Anyway, i can't speak for all SS, just my people and if Igbo in SE leaves, so do we. Quote me on that, print it, send it out to be verified. You can foam in the mouth how SE pretend to be SS on NL when the truth is told to you all. E no concern me, As far as am concern my people would go with Igbo since they are us separated by greedy Nigerians so you can't force us to stay with Nigeria. I won't deny their is disunity among anioma, one thing i know for sure there is no disunity on is the fact we know who our friend and enemy are. We know who got our back when sh1t comes. we fought with SE during Biafra last time, even though they stupidly forgot their brother in other side, we are igbo just pushed into SS region what makes you think we'll choose una over them. The ijaw have voiced both on NL, outside of NL, their leaders spoke on how they want out of Nigeria, articles were posted on NL about it, some of una vented against them and their leader for having that opinion, and no matter how much intimidation you give to hjtax, denying him who he is just because he supports his ppl popular opinion as oppose to yours and calling Igbo to console unasel won't change that. You can't force them to stay where they wish not to stay. The ogoni have voiced they want out, you can't force them to stay. I bet my life saving on these and anyone can quote me on it, if SE ever achieve pulling out of Nigeria and by extension taking SS Igbo with them, best belief every single group in SS that have voiced constantly how they want out, will start seeking for their own country. All each side is waiting on is one to achieve that feat hence during ogoni declaration, many supported them. Sadly, they couldn't achieve the feat. Continue living in the delusion that only SE wants out and continue living in delusion that they are the ones pulling or influencing any Ss that mention disintegration. Una fear for that region is amazing..so much power they possess and they don't even realize it. Anyway billie, we support you.

1 Like

Re: Biafra Drags Nigeria To Court by Ogbonaikenna(m): 10:30pm On Oct 29, 2012
Count down begins. People along the owerri axis should please support bilie by trooping to the federal high court in owerri en mass tomorow

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Profile Of Ibim Seminatari, NDDC DG (Acting) / Peter Nwaobosi Owns Guinea House in Apapa, In Lagos - SR / I Never Supported Tinubu To Be His Running Mate - Shettima

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.