Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,242 members, 7,836,155 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:41 PM

Real Estate Lawyer Needed (nl-lawyer Any Recommendation). - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Real Estate Lawyer Needed (nl-lawyer Any Recommendation). (698 Views)

A Proactive And Credible Property Lawyer Needed / Lawyer, Others Dupe Man Of N24m With Fake C Of O! / Lawyer Needed Urgently,We've Been Cheated! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Real Estate Lawyer Needed (nl-lawyer Any Recommendation). by gabbytabby: 12:46am On Oct 15, 2012
Do email me your details if you are a real estate lawyer or if real estate is one of your main speciality. I need a lawyer who is fully conversant with the Lagos-State Tenancy Law and able to handle eviction, due diligence on Land/Property purchase, tenancy agreement and sundry other tenancy issues etc. I prefer to have a Lawyer/Barrister who is based in Lekki/Ajah axis but happy to deal with one who does not mind the commute.

Email - Alayandeproperties@yahoo.com
Phone +447466963663( I can only handle calls after 7pm)

Email, text or call me and I will get back asap.

No time wasters please.
Re: Real Estate Lawyer Needed (nl-lawyer Any Recommendation). by gabbytabby: 11:00am On Oct 16, 2012
Wanted still
Re: Real Estate Lawyer Needed (nl-lawyer Any Recommendation). by gabbytabby: 5:15pm On Oct 21, 2012
Barristers in the house please.

Fake mofos who dont even know the year they were called to bar have been contacting.
Re: Real Estate Lawyer Needed (nl-lawyer Any Recommendation). by OBAADEBAYO(m): 6:05pm On Oct 25, 2012
Hi, Alayande Prpoperties. I saw your request for a lawyer. I hope to give you a call later this evening. Thanks.
Re: Real Estate Lawyer Needed (nl-lawyer Any Recommendation). by birdiebird: 7:19pm On Oct 25, 2012
Wud contact u shortly.Bar.Ajayi
Re: Real Estate Lawyer Needed (nl-lawyer Any Recommendation). by gabbytabby: 12:07pm On Oct 27, 2012
Thanks Birdie and Adebayo. You have only just registered with Nairaland in the last week or so such that it would be difficult to get any references from Nairalanders that might have used you.

One of the emails checked out and I would like to look into that.

(1) (Reply)

10 “no Money Down” Ways To Buy Real Estate / Plots Of Land For Sale @ Lokoja / Get An Inverter That Guaranty You 8 To 10hours Backup Time.....(no Scam)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.