Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,018 members, 7,953,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:40 AM

IGP Receives $620,000 Subsidy Scam Video - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IGP Receives $620,000 Subsidy Scam Video (10125 Views)

Subsidy Scam: Ifeanyi Uba Got More Than 11 States' Allocation - Prosecution / Pictures Of Arraigned Suspects Of The Fuel Subsidy Scam. / Reps Claim Otedola Has No Video-clip On $620,000 Bribe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IGP Receives $620,000 Subsidy Scam Video by Paentera(m): 7:47am On Oct 15, 2012
Thank God the issue never die! Fuel subsidy cabal issue - NEXT!
Re: IGP Receives $620,000 Subsidy Scam Video by Demdem(m): 7:49am On Oct 15, 2012
Both Otedollar and farouk are culpable. Both of them should be in jail.
The delay so far suggests to me also that the Presidency has a hand in it no doubt.
Re: IGP Receives $620,000 Subsidy Scam Video by size38: 7:51am On Oct 15, 2012
What are they still investigating for God's sake? farouk has long admitted he took bribe.
Re: IGP Receives $620,000 Subsidy Scam Video by MadCow1: 7:59am On Oct 15, 2012
Demdem: Both Otedollar and farouk are culpable. Both of them should be in jail.
The delay so far suggests to me also that the Presidency has a hand in it no doubt.

If they bring charges against Otedola, their case will fall apart like a stack of cards..
Re: IGP Receives $620,000 Subsidy Scam Video by lightheart(m): 8:07am On Oct 15, 2012
*singing Lagbaja's 200million Mumu*
Re: IGP Receives $620,000 Subsidy Scam Video by noblejazz(m): 8:15am On Oct 15, 2012
this is nigerian political TIKITAKA!!
Re: IGP Receives $620,000 Subsidy Scam Video by Phikom(m): 8:34am On Oct 15, 2012
God is watching
Re: IGP Receives $620,000 Subsidy Scam Video by hbrednic: 8:47am On Oct 15, 2012
no problem
Re: IGP Receives $620,000 Subsidy Scam Video by hbrednic: 8:48am On Oct 15, 2012
hbrednic: the thing that was done in darkness is finaly coming to lightness cheesy cheesy
Re: IGP Receives $620,000 Subsidy Scam Video by GoodDon: 8:54am On Oct 15, 2012
acidtalk:

NIGERIA IS A DOOMED PIT!!!

I hate it when folks like you refer to Nigeria in such degrading terms.Comment on Issues,Personalities and Institutions that hinder our progress as a nation.

Inspite of all the challenges US citizens face,have you ever heard them say "USA is a doomed pit"?

Ever wondered why the average American will always say God bless America?
Re: IGP Receives $620,000 Subsidy Scam Video by acidtalk: 9:43am On Oct 15, 2012
Good Don:

I hate it when folks like you refer to Nigeria in such degrading terms.Comment on Issues,Personalities and Institutions that hinder our progress as a nation.

Inspite of all the challenges US citizens face,have you ever heard them say "USA is a doomed pit"?

Ever wondered why the average American will always say God bless America?

Check your temperature it seems you have malaria.

* The American of over 50years will tell you he has NEVER witnessed power shortage since he was born. Except coastal areas who their power was short down for a few hours during an hurricane or tornado.

* The America who doesn't produce oil has NEVER queued up at the gas station to buy fuel before. They drive in, insert their coing in the meter and put gas in their thank.

* The American mother and child gets paid by the government (child support care), Milk are supplied FREE to her for at least six months after child birth.

* The american leader who is being accused in any misdeeds offer to resign to enable the case to be investigated..

On and on I can go.

Guy stay clear. If you have nothing to say please go and sleep.
Re: IGP Receives $620,000 Subsidy Scam Video by xcuggsm(m): 10:15am On Oct 15, 2012
size38: What are they still investigating for God's sake? farouk has long admitted he took bribe.

I completely agree but that was only Season-1 of the story

Season-2 = What was the sharing formula applied in distributing the bribe money between the lower and upper houses? And how much did it legislator get?

Season - 3 = The legislator are putting all hands on deck to save Farouk Lawan because if he should open up and tell the country the whole story whatever integrity they have left will be completely eroded.

Season - 4 = Legislators final act!
+harass GEJ and oppose every bill/policy/programme he presents as well as threaten him with impeachment
+pressurise, intimidate and harass IGP, EFCC and ICPC to truncate their investigations

All geared towards sweeping the matter under the table!

WELCOME TO NIGERIAN !! - My beloved country!!
Re: IGP Receives $620,000 Subsidy Scam Video by DonaldGenes(m): 6:54pm On Oct 15, 2012
from what I can infer from this seemingly never-ending melodrama being continuously played on the sheer intelligence of nigerians,I think we are tired of this chronic madness,we need action now.enough of this narrative comebacks
Re: IGP Receives $620,000 Subsidy Scam Video by blackcypha(m): 5:02pm On Oct 19, 2012
a wtf moment!
am like after 5 freaking months?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Petitions Flood Senate Over AGF Nominee / Dear Nigerians, Is This really the hand of an 82 year old? "Nnamdi Kanu asks' / October 1: Tinubu To Address The Nation By 7am

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.