Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,798 members, 7,820,803 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:00 PM

Oshiomole And Fashola 4 President.who Will U Vote For? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomole And Fashola 4 President.who Will U Vote For? (721 Views)

Buhari And Fashola At China Aerospace Science Technology Corporation Centre / Governor Oshiomole And Wife Postpone Honeymoon / Top 5 Incumbent President Who Conceded Defeat In Africa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oshiomole And Fashola 4 President.who Will U Vote For? by HumbleServant(m): 2:32am On Oct 15, 2012
To me i will vote for Fashiola, becos he is more innovate and dynamic to modernism. Pls back up ur answer with reason(s). God Bless!
Re: Oshiomole And Fashola 4 President.who Will U Vote For? by Callotti: 2:35am On Oct 15, 2012
becos he is more innovate and dynamic to modernism.

Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey!!!!!
OkoEGWALEEEEEEE!!!!!

You are right sha. . .Fashola for sure. kiss
Re: Oshiomole And Fashola 4 President.who Will U Vote For? by Chanchit: 2:53am On Oct 15, 2012
I'ld rather vote for Oshiomole, cos Fashola makes new laws everyday, wants to make money out of everything, I don't even knw wham I'm benefitting from lagos right now. If he should become president, all federal university tuition fees would surely skyrocket.
Re: Oshiomole And Fashola 4 President.who Will U Vote For? by okosodo: 6:12am On Oct 15, 2012
One man riot sqad, OSHIOMOLE, no godfather
Re: Oshiomole And Fashola 4 President.who Will U Vote For? by icedee1: 6:55am On Oct 15, 2012
None I prefer a revolution they are all the same under tinubu.politics
Re: Oshiomole And Fashola 4 President.who Will U Vote For? by PointB: 8:25am On Oct 15, 2012
Oshiomole will have my vote after the SE have had their turn. Until then they both can keep the day dream alive especially Fashola and and his thieving arm Tinubu
Re: Oshiomole And Fashola 4 President.who Will U Vote For? by CyberG: 6:42pm On Oct 15, 2012
PointB: Oshiomole will have my vote after the SE have had their turn. Until then they both can keep the day dream alive especially Fashola and and his thieving arm Tinubu

And how will SE have a chance if they alienate and burn all the bridges to the same people who are supposed to help elect a president of the SE? How will any Nigerians elect a people who are only hell bent on division, secession, break-ups, etc? Who will trust Nigeria with ibos who are tribalists and destroyed Nigeria's regionalism when they fell out with their superiors, the Hausas and Yorubas? This is why no one trusts iboz again. But iboz are not even trying to unite and gain the trust of other Nigerians and there you have it.
Re: Oshiomole And Fashola 4 President.who Will U Vote For? by PointB: 7:46pm On Oct 15, 2012
CyberG:

And how will SE have a chance if they alienate and burn all the bridges to the same people who are supposed to help elect a president of the SE? How will any Nigerians elect a people who are only hell bent on division, secession, break-ups, etc? Who will trust Nigeria with ibos who are tribalists and destroyed Nigeria's regionalism when they fell out with their superiors, the Hausas and Yorubas? This is why no one trusts iboz again. But iboz are not even trying to unite and gain the trust of other Nigerians and there you have it.

Lol,

Yorubas are number one tribalists. Your forebear (Awo) killed over 2 million people to illustrate that. As for Presidency, Igbo stands better chance of getting it than Yorubas. But off course, because you are mentally incapable of deciphering that, that is why you wallow in ignorance. Nigerians accept Igbos for our forthrightness and sincerity. But if a Yoruba greet you good afternoon, you have to look-up to confirm the sun is shinning. When 2015 come, we will put all these postulation into test. Until them, keep wallowing in your ignorance and hatred. Very pathetic!
Re: Oshiomole And Fashola 4 President.who Will U Vote For? by CyberG: 8:12pm On Oct 15, 2012
PointB:

Lol,

Yorubas are number one tribalists. Your forebear (Awo) killed over 2 million people to illustrate that. As for Presidency, Igbo stands better chance of getting it than Yorubas. But off course, because you are mentally incapable of deciphering that, that is why you wallow in ignorance. Nigerians accept Igbos for our forthrightness and sincerity. But if a Yoruba greet you good afternoon, you have to look-up to confirm the sun is shinning. When 2015 come, we will put all these postulation into test. Until them, keep wallowing in your ignorance and hatred. Very pathetic!

Who was responsible for secession? Did Chief Awolowo drag ojuku to go and declare seccession, thereby declaring WAR on the rest of Nigeria?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Re4ZiCSeWlE
Re: Oshiomole And Fashola 4 President.who Will U Vote For? by HumbleServant(m): 4:07pm On Oct 16, 2012
Consider urself as a NIGERIAN.
Lets learn to avoid ethnocentrism.
We are d problem of Nigeria, until we accept that we are NIGERIANS.
I am a Nigerian!

(1) (Reply)

Delta State Government Rated High On Human Capital Development Programs. / The Boko Haram Negotiation Terms / Nigerian Pastors And The Lucrative Presidential Prayer Project- By Obinna Akukwe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.