Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,844 members, 7,810,255 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:54 AM

Governor Oshiomole And Wife Postpone Honeymoon - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Oshiomole And Wife Postpone Honeymoon (35285 Views)

All The Ladies Come See Governor Oshiomole's Anaconda.- Photo / Shocking Facts About Governor Oshiomole In Pictures / General Buhari With Governor Oshiomole At His Wedding (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Governor Oshiomole And Wife Postpone Honeymoon by Nobody: 5:07am On May 17, 2015
There were indications on Saturday that the Edo State Governor, Adams Oshiomhole, and his newly-wedded wife, Iara, have postponed their much expected honeymoon till June.

Governor Oshiomhole had on Friday married former Miss Iara Fortes, an ex-model from Cape Verde, at a marriage ceremony witnessed by a large turnout of dignitaries from various sectors of the country and he was expected to proceed on a honeymoon with the new First Lady.

But it was gathered that the couple had placed their honeymoon on hold in order to attend the inauguration ceremony of the President-elect, General Muhammadu Buhari (retd.) scheduled for May 29 in Abuja.

Informed sources disclosed to SUNDAY PUNCH that the new couple might have their honeymoon in Dubai in the United Arab Emirates.

The source said, “They are still in Nigeria. They will go for their honeymoon maybe in June.”

http://www.punchng.com/news/oshiomhole-wife-shift-honeymoon/

1 Share

Re: Governor Oshiomole And Wife Postpone Honeymoon by ki02020(m): 5:15am On May 17, 2015
Op is an alarmist of the highest order undecided....what there, and what make you think osho baba never do pass honey moon before they marry grin

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Oshiomole And Wife Postpone Honeymoon by Nobody: 5:22am On May 17, 2015
ki02020:
Op is an alarmist of the highest order undecided....what there, and what make you think osho baba never do pass honey moon before they marry grin

Oh!, Really ? shocked
Re: Governor Oshiomole And Wife Postpone Honeymoon by VoteOutPDPJona: 6:12am On May 17, 2015
Still looking critically at the picture of Osho baba kissing his new wife.....

I'm done! Time to work harder and smarter.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Oshiomole And Wife Postpone Honeymoon by Nobody: 6:19am On May 17, 2015
VoteOutPDPJona:

LoL

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Oshiomole And Wife Postpone Honeymoon by tonytony208(m): 6:44am On May 17, 2015
The Beauty and the Beast!

10 Likes

Re: Governor Oshiomole And Wife Postpone Honeymoon by babyfaceafrica: 7:16am On May 17, 2015
@op ex model from cape verde or ethiopia

3 Likes

Re: Governor Oshiomole And Wife Postpone Honeymoon by Medley(m): 7:17am On May 17, 2015
let them not deceive themselve,what's the use for honeymoons after several honeymoons before now. Whats do they to long to see.
Re: Governor Oshiomole And Wife Postpone Honeymoon by loomer: 7:24am On May 17, 2015
Oshobaba everywhere
Re: Governor Oshiomole And Wife Postpone Honeymoon by hertheytheydgee(m): 7:24am On May 17, 2015
Baba needs Aloma, Ale and Opa Eyin, natural power can't do it anymr

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Oshiomole And Wife Postpone Honeymoon by datola: 7:24am On May 17, 2015
She is also an official ex beauty queen? Oshiomole, hope this fish is not bigger than you. Anyway, 'money answereth all things'

4 Likes

Re: Governor Oshiomole And Wife Postpone Honeymoon by Nobody: 7:24am On May 17, 2015
Beauty and the Beast.. Lol
Re: Governor Oshiomole And Wife Postpone Honeymoon by Iamoilprince(m): 7:25am On May 17, 2015
Y go for honeymoon wen they hv been straffing for long? Lol

2 Likes

Re: Governor Oshiomole And Wife Postpone Honeymoon by ibietela2(m): 7:25am On May 17, 2015
E or C?
Re: Governor Oshiomole And Wife Postpone Honeymoon by LMAyedun(m): 7:25am On May 17, 2015
Okay!
Re: Governor Oshiomole And Wife Postpone Honeymoon by omisakint: 7:25am On May 17, 2015
Shior
Re: Governor Oshiomole And Wife Postpone Honeymoon by Codedrock(m): 7:25am On May 17, 2015
As much as I believe we all have our choices to make and shouldn't care about whatever crap people say about us. I just still don't believe in this when you marry a girl younger than your children 60+ to 29?? to be candid it kinda piss me off whenever I see this. maybe its just because I am not a fan of dating a lady I am more than 3years older than.

I used to think this kind of thing would only happen in the olden days alone. Umm... well this two might indeed share some good love for each other but I really do hope this lady did this for love not for something else.

but I still wonder why a man would feel so happy to do something like this.
if I were Oshobaba all I will feel is that I am taking advantage of this young Lady with my money&position, I would be wondering is she still gonna do this if am not the beta person I am today.

Good luck with them though.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Oshiomole And Wife Postpone Honeymoon by MKO4ever(m): 7:25am On May 17, 2015
VoteOutPDPJona:

Seems the dude was applying so much energy on the kissing

3 Likes

Re: Governor Oshiomole And Wife Postpone Honeymoon by yahoofak(m): 7:25am On May 17, 2015
Must you lie? Continue Fvcking her . YOU NO SEND ANYBODY
Re: Governor Oshiomole And Wife Postpone Honeymoon by Nobody: 7:25am On May 17, 2015
story for the gods.
Re: Governor Oshiomole And Wife Postpone Honeymoon by zicoraads: 7:26am On May 17, 2015
babyfaceafrica:
@op ex model from cape verde or ethiopia
Cape Verde!

1 Like

Re: Governor Oshiomole And Wife Postpone Honeymoon by MrPatoh: 7:26am On May 17, 2015
who cares

1 Like

Re: Governor Oshiomole And Wife Postpone Honeymoon by jejemanito: 7:26am On May 17, 2015
Medley:
atlesst they are not deceiving themselves,what's the use for honeymoons after several honeymoons before now. Whats they to long to see
were you there?
Re: Governor Oshiomole And Wife Postpone Honeymoon by Goddex: 7:27am On May 17, 2015
This news is a lie jare. Osho and Lara are already honeymooning in US. Se pix...........................lol

11 Likes

Re: Governor Oshiomole And Wife Postpone Honeymoon by justi4jesu(f): 7:27am On May 17, 2015
Wish them Happy married life and sweet honeymoon in advance wink
Re: Governor Oshiomole And Wife Postpone Honeymoon by laplace12(m): 7:27am On May 17, 2015
When pics of their honey moon is everywhere on the internet cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Governor Oshiomole And Wife Postpone Honeymoon by chinnyonwu(m): 7:27am On May 17, 2015
But my sources tell a different story....

9 Likes

Re: Governor Oshiomole And Wife Postpone Honeymoon by olaglamour(f): 7:27am On May 17, 2015
Good for them,

Meanwhile

Team Tohpahz for Miss Nairaland

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Governor Oshiomole And Wife Postpone Honeymoon by sKeetz(m): 7:28am On May 17, 2015
undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fayose Is A Dreamer...Lere Olayinka (2014) / IPOB Journalist Hit By Stray Bullet Fired By Soldiers In Awka (Disturbing Photos / Charlyboy, protesters storm US Embassy over Buhari’s removal of CJN Onnoghen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.