Stats: 3,194,750 members, 7,955,862 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:17 PM

NYSC Reject Illiterate Graduates Of ESUT - NYSC (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC Reject Illiterate Graduates Of ESUT (50042 Views)

ESUT NYSC 2013 Batch B Mobilization List Is Out / Are Graduates Who Reject Call-up Letters ,Re-mobilized? / NYSC Rejects Three Illiterate Graduates Of ESUT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC Reject Illiterate Graduates Of ESUT by Nwogbe: 4:54am On Oct 16, 2012
[quote author=Abujafood]ESUT is notorious for producing half baked graduates![/quote
Are u kidding me? U call this half baked? If this is half baked, then a full baked still has a long way 2 go.
Re: NYSC Reject Illiterate Graduates Of ESUT by HenryQuest(m): 6:06am On Oct 16, 2012
kenkruse:

You're all the same. angry
Re: NYSC Reject Illiterate Graduates Of ESUT by dozie121(m): 6:49am On Oct 16, 2012
people have reacted but only few made a difference. I think it is not a laughing matter
Re: NYSC Reject Illiterate Graduates Of ESUT by aurenflani: 6:50am On Oct 16, 2012
justwise: @Op.

This is completely senseless way of treating people's personal details, why did you put up their full names and NYSC details?

And why not? They are a fraud and fraudsters must be exposed.
Re: NYSC Reject Illiterate Graduates Of ESUT by fitzmayowa: 7:20am On Oct 16, 2012
Na wa o, wonders shall never cease
Re: NYSC Reject Illiterate Graduates Of ESUT by rallymento(m): 8:32am On Oct 16, 2012
Nuezha: It could be costly to lean solely on one's experience(s) as the only way to learn in this life.
Every well meaning parents want
their children to learn some hard
lessons of life by their own (parents) and other's experiences.

My dad observed some non committal attitude of some of us to our studies so he called us together and told us this story:

The woman you grew up to know today as your grandmother and my mother is infact her younger sister.
My mother died in a boat mishap while she was on a business trip in the mid 30's when I was still being weaned.
When fire engulfed the boat in the middle of the night, she hurriedly wrapped me up, kept me in a woolen bag meant for keeping money and threw me into the water far from the scene of the accident.
The fire raged on. Some jumped into the large body of water where there was no shore on sight. The boat was burned down and sank. Most didn't survive the accident.
Days later, the face of the sea has calmed as if nothing happened, some local fishermen were going about their business when they spotted a floating object afar off being tossed about. When they got close and opened, behold miracle, I was still alive.
Of course the news of the accident had spread but the tragedy and mourning was soon overshadowed by the news of the surviving baby.
I grew up to know my aunt as my mother until my father of blessed memory broke the news to me whom my real mother was.
Dear children, I still DON'K know why I was saved. I cried for help but no one heard, I was hungry but nobody brought food. But here you are asking for this and that and I give without a second hesitation.
My commitment to your well being was all I'm reminded of anytime I think of my own story, who knows, one or some or all of you could be the reason why my life was preserved.
Therefore, your own share of my fortuned is your studies that I will be most willing to sponsor if only you will be serious.END!

After that day everything changed.

SHARE YOURS!

Nuezha or whatever your name is, I hope you remember this post of yours, time will fail me to make all the necessary corrections.
I think you need to do your own home work 1st before correcting another person.
Re: NYSC Reject Illiterate Graduates Of ESUT by rallymento(m): 8:55am On Oct 16, 2012
Policewoman: Hmmm.... Achebe's book only serves to fuel the already exixting e-war btw ibos and yorubbers. I for one have read several accounts of the war and can come to one conclusion: Gowon, his Hausa collaborators and Yoruba sidekick(s) contributed either directly or indirectly to the deaths of millions of innocent ibo women and children. Ojukwu was not the aggressor and hence cannot be held totally liable, though part of the blame goes to him. As u guys are arguing, d copy of d book i ordered (THERE WAS A COUNTRY) just arrived. Heck, plans are also on the way to translate it to 50 other languages. Yorubas should know that no matter how much they rant, this book will be read worldwide. Sorry dudes. @by d way incase u were wondering, i'm Ijaw.

Policewoman, I guess you remember writing this comment!! Never in your life correct someone when you can't even speak good English..........see me see WAHALA FOR NAIRALAND OOOOOO!!!!

I needed to do this just to prove that no one is perfect!!!
Re: NYSC Reject Illiterate Graduates Of ESUT by justwise(m): 8:55am On Oct 16, 2012
aurenflani:

And why not? They are a fraud and fraudsters must be exposed.

Fraud for not being able to perform in their primary assignments? Was it mentioned anywhere in that article that they bought their degrees?
Re: NYSC Reject Illiterate Graduates Of ESUT by justwise(m): 8:57am On Oct 16, 2012
Nuezha:
Seriously, I'll post their house addresses if I can lay hold on 'em! What a disgrace they are!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And their crime was?
Re: NYSC Reject Illiterate Graduates Of ESUT by CY09: 10:51am On Oct 16, 2012
caseless: hahaha...coachilla cy09 , has jst 'gbagun' in d name of 'gbagaun'.
Point out my gbaugunuity in my gbagun! grin

Re: NYSC Reject Illiterate Graduates Of ESUT by CY09: 10:55am On Oct 16, 2012
esilove: it is a pitiable dismal scenario, it is regretable lugubrious that in a country like Nigeria after 52yrs independent due to their eye-eyelessness accredits a non-reliable institution who produce a graduate that cannot spell his/her name correctly or make a simple sentence. WHAT a dilemma, is it the inefficient of Mgbeke or the bluntness of Aguba.
SMHFY!...You seem to be worst than the peepz in question. undecided
Re: NYSC Reject Illiterate Graduates Of ESUT by CY09: 11:10am On Oct 16, 2012
Iranoladun:

Absolutely true! The guy did not even showed any sign of discomfort or stress. I think he must have assume he did very well at the interview or that 'enemies are at work' sad
Madam watch your tenses...Oya correct yourself sharp sharp! grin
Re: NYSC Reject Illiterate Graduates Of ESUT by Martini101(m): 1:12pm On Oct 16, 2012
Akunna and co. Why did u guys bring our dear ESUT and ESUTITES this type of aluu shame and heartbreak? Like Dr. Elobuike used to say dont be a triangular student but itz obvious that a triangular student is better than this situation u guys are presently occuping. This is a national disgrace cos it shows the rot in our educatiônal system. It is ESUT 2day, tomorrow might be another school. Am proudly an ESUTITE.
Re: NYSC Reject Illiterate Graduates Of ESUT by BB4TRUTH: 6:17pm On Oct 16, 2012
Ambros, This exaggeration is too bad,destroying the future careers of your follow graduates. Let me tell U dis names,reg numbers and call up numbers U mention here is not in existence as long as Esut is concern. AM a graduate of Esut Electrical electronics engineering 2005 set serving in delta state and finishing next 2moro. so go and verify the school they com from not esut. my reg number is 2005/ 77184 and my call up number is est/2011/232032. so can u see dt there is not similarities with wat u give there.
Re: NYSC Reject Illiterate Graduates Of ESUT by chyzoo4u(m): 11:10pm On Oct 16, 2012
This is nothing but pure lie!
I dnt believe this story!
Am 100% sure Engineering Faculty, ESUT did not mobilize for batch B 2011. They were on strike then. It affected me, thus going with batch C 2011. If the first two code numbers stands, then this story is nothing but PURE BULLSHIT!

#PROUDLY ESUTITE
Re: NYSC Reject Illiterate Graduates Of ESUT by ceaser: 6:19am On Oct 19, 2012
fankasibe: There is dis female copper in my office, she's is very pretty and has a sexy body structure, but can't even pronounce words on a sign-post. If u give her 500 naira, u will av a nice sèx with her..... My boss talk sey she dey hard working.
Lawd av mercy! Abeg where your office dey grin #Just saying#
And the blockbuster: [quote]When queried on his incompetence,
Chukwuebuka proved his
incompetence when he responded in
writing: “I awarded a degree in Enugu
State University of Science and
Technology I have a probeam in my university am manegn my siefe to funsh
my school.”[quote/]

OMG!And who says any of the ladies can't become Nigerian first lady in future, or the guy becoming a senate committee chairman on quality education, huh?
Re: NYSC Reject Illiterate Graduates Of ESUT by blackcypha(m): 8:29pm On Oct 19, 2012
Pathetic.....smh..hisses & walks away.
Re: NYSC Reject Illiterate Graduates Of ESUT by Enockia(m): 11:13am On Oct 20, 2012
Men this is just outrageous. How did they go through their clearence in school and all dat. There indeed is somethin fishy about this.
Re: NYSC Reject Illiterate Graduates Of ESUT by endee123(m): 4:01am On Oct 26, 2012
This is regretable. This is a country where everything goes.
Re: NYSC Reject Illiterate Graduates Of ESUT by SimplySEA(m): 11:31am On Oct 31, 2012
I can't believe some people in here would speak for these people... What's a shame is a shame!
Re: NYSC Reject Illiterate Graduates Of ESUT by Seyixyz: 10:14am On Jan 09, 2013
Horlawoomey: grin grin grin grin grin I BROKEN DOWN IN TEARSES, ROLLING ON THE FLOOR.
Simple englist u cannot spoken..
Re: NYSC Reject Illiterate Graduates Of ESUT by CrazyMan(m): 10:44am On Jan 09, 2013
Seyixyz: Simple englist u cannot spoken..
Re: NYSC Reject Illiterate Graduates Of ESUT by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jan 13, 2013
CrazyMan:
u dis man
Re: NYSC Reject Illiterate Graduates Of ESUT by Jhappy(f): 5:47pm On Jan 15, 2013
If those students were polytechnic students, there is no way dey can graduate, bcs if u hv one or two re-run, u can never graduates. So why are Nigeria discriminating between HND and BCs.
Re: NYSC Reject Illiterate Graduates Of ESUT by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jan 15, 2013
Jhappy: If those students were polytechnic students, there is no way dey can graduate, bcs if u hv one or two re-run, u can never graduates. So why are Nigeria discriminating between HND and BCs.
wat is ur problem, is d thread abt HND and BSC. U ar commentin as if there ar no student worst dan them in poly. Nxt time luk at d topic b4 u comment.
Re: NYSC Reject Illiterate Graduates Of ESUT by michaelbiz: 10:25pm On Jan 15, 2013
Jhappy: If those students were polytechnic students, there is no way dey can graduate, bcs if u hv one or two re-run, u can never graduates. So why are Nigeria discriminating between HND and BCs.

grin grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked shocked we are trying to solve a problem and you are adding more. Most people here are laughing at their very own short-comings. I don't even care anymore about the people in question. hmmmm naija pot calling the kettle black
Re: NYSC Reject Illiterate Graduates Of ESUT by Ecymaco: 1:46pm On Jan 20, 2013
may God have mercy on Us
Re: NYSC Reject Illiterate Graduates Of ESUT by Funjosh(m): 10:52am On Jan 25, 2013
“I
awarded a degree in Enugu
State University of Science
and Technology I have a
probeam in my university
am manegn my siefe to
funsh my school.”
honestly this is a serious issue SMH
Re: NYSC Reject Illiterate Graduates Of ESUT by ControG(m): 5:23pm On Jan 25, 2013
semid4lyfe:

The highlighted is really bad shocked undecided

How did they get admission in the first place? No be na wa, na real wa
Na runs .things ..'re u a learner? We had dimmies in my dep 'like dat but they were discovered after our final exams in Uniben.as a Class rep then..I helped dem with all assignments nd stuffs nd I was well paid
Re: NYSC Reject Illiterate Graduates Of ESUT by Onikay21: 10:49pm On Apr 02, 2013
Demdem: These ones obviously bought their certificates. It needs to be investigated no doubt.
Only an investigation can tell. I'm not surprised because I know this is common amongst Nigerian graduates. If all Corpers are tested on the stated basis, I assure you, 70 % of them will have to be investigated also. You cannot give what you don't have, how many of our lecturers have something to offer us?
Re: NYSC Reject Illiterate Graduates Of ESUT by kinslykc(m): 4:56pm On Aug 01, 2013
Nigeria graduate not Nigerian Graduate...
Re: NYSC Reject Illiterate Graduates Of ESUT by uchanny(f): 7:25am On Aug 19, 2013
chai.right now am ashamed i graduated from ESUT,but nevertheless not all eggs are bad,i can confidently defend myself anywhere i go,its not all about the school u attended but about ur self esteem.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

NYSC B 15 Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries / How Much Does FG Pay Corper Doctors? / Kaduna Corpers Backing Their Bed Like Baby After Waking Up Late. Photos