Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,231 members, 7,953,880 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:06 AM

Sign Here For Peace In The Niger Delta Region~~100million Signatures Needed - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Sign Here For Peace In The Niger Delta Region~~100million Signatures Needed (763 Views)

Unn Pre-degree Sign Here / Lasu Part-time Students In Da House ( Festac Campus) Sign Here / Uniben Students Sign Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sign Here For Peace In The Niger Delta Region~~100million Signatures Needed by oraclefemi(m): 9:26pm On Jan 22, 2008
Hello Nairalanders , I am using this medium to let every Nigerian know that we can make a difference by showing that we care for all that is happening in the Niger Delta Region of our beloved country , the suffering, rape,oil spills,violence and neglect so please take a few minutes and sign here for peace , lets show that we care., Nigerians from all over the diaspora lets show some loveĀ  .Here i go first :
I am oracle

That is all it takes, Target is one million signatures and i know we can do it !!!

Re: Sign Here For Peace In The Niger Delta Region~~100million Signatures Needed by powerofmap(m): 2:11pm On Jan 26, 2008
I know we can make a difference and let every1 who claim to be a Nigerian not close his/her ears to the cry of the Ijaw Nations, Bj from Lagos
Re: Sign Here For Peace In The Niger Delta Region~~100million Signatures Needed by Kajiang02(m): 6:40pm On Jan 27, 2008
i sign for peace, KAjiang Stanley Lambe fro m Boki
Cross River State

(1) (Reply)

Education Resources That Will Help You In 2008 / Who Check His/her Own Admission List Akungba / Ict Or Petroleum Engineering

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.