Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,286 members, 7,815,491 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:14 PM

El Rufai Supports Dino Melay's Scandalous Lifestyle. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El Rufai Supports Dino Melay's Scandalous Lifestyle. (12583 Views)

What I Discussed With Minister James Ocholi Before Deadly Car Crash – Dino Melay / Kachikwu Sanctions NNPC Staff Over Scandalous Project Exposed By PREMIUM TIMES / SCANDALOUS: Outrage In Nigeria As Government Brands National ID Card With Master (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

El Rufai Supports Dino Melay's Scandalous Lifestyle. by bubadaniel13: 9:12am On Oct 15, 2012
The controversial pint sized former minister of the Federal Capital Territory and now chieftain of the Buhari led Congress for Progressive Change, Malam Nasir Elrufai, has come out strongly in defence of his partner in protest, Dino Melaye, a former member of the House of Representatives best known for fighting in the House. Elrufai has proclaimed Dino Melaye as innocent of the allegations made against him by popular Yoruba actress, Bisi Ibidapo-Obe, to the effect that Melaye had an affair with her, impregnated her and is now denying paternity of her expected child. This is even as Dino Melaye's wife and brother-in-Law have made comments indicating that they believe the actress' account.

Elrufai jumped into the fray via his twitter profile this morning (see tweets below). He not only declared that his friend Dino is not guilty of the allegations, he also said that Dino Melaye had offended many powerful and wealthy people and said that it is no unexpected that these powerful people had set him up. But it is hard to see how powerful people could have caused the actress to get pregnant and pin it on Dino. But perhaps Elrufai knows something Nigerians do not know.

http://www.naijapundit.com/news/dino-melaye-is-not-guilty-says-elrufai-ndino-melaye-is-not-guilty-says-elrufai

Re: El Rufai Supports Dino Melay's Scandalous Lifestyle. by Joeadamu86: 9:46am On Oct 15, 2012
What do u expect?birds of the same feathers flock together grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: El Rufai Supports Dino Melay's Scandalous Lifestyle. by Idokojimmy: 9:55am On Oct 15, 2012
I'm not surprised. He is a controversial man, and known for his chameleonic attitude. If these self styled Activists are denying responsibility for their show of indisciplined, then I feel sorry for their followers. First, Dino accepted, but having weighed the odds, recommended Abortion. Bisi being a God fearing Child refused, and today Dino is flagrantly disowning his blood. If Dino can do this to his own, trust me, he can even deny nigeria. For Elrufai, who has remained frustrated out of power, he can only support his friend in solidarity. Both are lost in frustration. But our eyes are open, Dino should call for paternity test if he is not guilty. Activist my foot
Re: El Rufai Supports Dino Melay's Scandalous Lifestyle. by Femzy24: 10:13am On Oct 15, 2012
is it not elrufia again? he knows hw to logically talk himself out, when d chips r down, he will certainly deny ever saying such, i no him na...himself and melaye just capitalize on d gullible nature of Nigerians to perpetuate their hatred for nig esp now that de arent in power...deceptive fellows, abeg abeg abeg..say something else.
Re: El Rufai Supports Dino Melay's Scandalous Lifestyle. by Blazay(m): 10:13am On Oct 15, 2012
I doubt very much that this is the 'El Rufai'. . . .
On 'Twitter' kwa nu? grin
How art the mighty fallen!

OYI NA TUM OOOOOOOH!

CHAI!!!!
Re: El Rufai Supports Dino Melay's Scandalous Lifestyle. by Elueme: 11:31am On Oct 15, 2012
El Rufai was and is even more ruthless than Dino Melaye so I am not surprised at this.. We are aware of his corner girlfriend who got 10 million naira gift and how about the land he confiscated from poor Nigerians and they were given out as charity to some of his concubines... Forget matter. Behind every rumors come some elements of truth

2 Likes

Re: El Rufai Supports Dino Melay's Scandalous Lifestyle. by usmanyaro17: 11:42am On Oct 15, 2012
Elueme: El Rufai was and is even more ruthless than Dino Melaye so I am not surprised at this.. We are aware of his corner girlfriend who got 10 million naira gift and how about the land he confiscated from poor Nigerians and they were given out as charity to some of his concubines... Forget matter. Behind every rumors come some elements of truth
No wonder,I could vividly remember that story on the dailies,that he paid a female youth corp member Aisha allowances more than directors in the FCT ministry running into millions of Naira,why won't he support his friend Dino Melaye,when they criticise other people it's normal but their own is politically motivated,they are bad models to the society,Dino Melate should make a statement and clear his name of these controversies,cos his activism is only for women.
Re: El Rufai Supports Dino Melay's Scandalous Lifestyle. by nduchucks: 12:27pm On Oct 15, 2012
I am convinced that either you people are iliterates or mischievous. How did you reach the conclusion the El Rufai supports Dino's scandalous lifestyle or that a scandalous lifestyle exists in the first place?

2 Likes

Re: El Rufai Supports Dino Melay's Scandalous Lifestyle. by usmanyaro17: 12:31pm On Oct 15, 2012
ndu_chucks: I am convinced that either you people are iliterates or mischievous. How did you reach the conclusion the El Rufai supports Dino's scandalous lifestyle or that a scandalous lifestyle exists in the first place?
His comments suggests so,if he is a true friend,he should t ell his friend the truth and advise him appropriately not supporting his antics.
Re: El Rufai Supports Dino Melay's Scandalous Lifestyle. by nduchucks: 12:56pm On Oct 15, 2012
usmanyaro17: His comments suggests so,if he is a true friend,he should t ell his friend the truth and advise him appropriately not supporting his antics.

What you have are unproven allegations and nothing more.

3 Likes

Re: El Rufai Supports Dino Melay's Scandalous Lifestyle. by omenziate(m): 1:28pm On Oct 15, 2012
The same salacious Aboki acting like an arbiter.? Aint this a sight .
Re: El Rufai Supports Dino Melay's Scandalous Lifestyle. by xwolverine: 1:28pm On Oct 15, 2012
And when did el-rufai become an expert in knowing the paternity of an un-born baby?

**i'm confused** undecided

2 Likes

Re: El Rufai Supports Dino Melay's Scandalous Lifestyle. by ballabriggs: 1:30pm On Oct 15, 2012
Naijapundit.. a site for dolts

1 Like

Re: El Rufai Supports Dino Melay's Scandalous Lifestyle. by Basic(m): 1:32pm On Oct 15, 2012
Yeah, I see. The "powerful people" sent the pregnancy to Bisi via WiFi.

Why won't people just mind their business? SMH for ElRufai.
Re: El Rufai Supports Dino Melay's Scandalous Lifestyle. by safarigirl(f): 1:33pm On Oct 15, 2012
Defending your comrade? El- Rufai, a few quick questions

1. Do you follow Dino everywhere he goes?
2. If you were asked, could you swear to his fidelity on a Quran?

If your answer to these questions are NO, kindly hold your opinion and return to your wife.
Re: El Rufai Supports Dino Melay's Scandalous Lifestyle. by Ekans: 1:34pm On Oct 15, 2012
Idokojimmy: I'm not surprised. He is a controversial man, and known for his chameleonic attitude. If these self styled Activists are denying responsibility for their show of indisciplined, then I feel sorry for their followers. First, Dino accepted, but having weighed the odds, recommended Abortion. Bisi being a God fearing Child refused, and today Dino is flagrantly disowning his blood. If Dino can do this to his own, trust me, he can even deny nigeria. For Elrufai, who has remained frustrated out of power, he can only support his friend in solidarity. Both are lost in frustration. But our eyes are open, Dino should call for paternity test if he is not guilty. Activist my foot
Did i hear you say that the lady is(God fearing)?.God fearing and fornicating?

4 Likes

Re: El Rufai Supports Dino Melay's Scandalous Lifestyle. by sdiq: 1:36pm On Oct 15, 2012
HOW NAIJA SELF GO MOVE FOWARD SELF? ANODA BASTARD THEY COME NOW. SHA NA ONLY MELAYE THE YANSH THE GIRL ABI WATIN NOW COS THE TORY DON TIRE ME O
Re: El Rufai Supports Dino Melay's Scandalous Lifestyle. by Super1759: 1:37pm On Oct 15, 2012
maybe DINO is his gay-partner. One obvious reason is he dosent want his ynash to be opened publicly.there must be a LINK to him
Re: El Rufai Supports Dino Melay's Scandalous Lifestyle. by MrFunk(m): 1:38pm On Oct 15, 2012
Why all the fuss about Dino Melaye impregnating a Yoruba actress and he is denying it? Thank God for science. They could run a paternity test to determine if he is actually the father of the child. Atleast science will not lie anyway. Good luck Dino
Re: El Rufai Supports Dino Melay's Scandalous Lifestyle. by Nobody: 1:41pm On Oct 15, 2012
Too much of talk talk! Make una wait make she born the pikin first unless she will end up aborting it.there is no how she won't know the father of her unborn child.in less than 9months to come,fowl yansh go open.
Re: El Rufai Supports Dino Melay's Scandalous Lifestyle. by sarutobie(m): 1:42pm On Oct 15, 2012
Joeadamu86: What do u expect?birds of the same feathers flock together grin grin grin
Exactly the first thing that popped up in my mind when I saw the topic
Re: El Rufai Supports Dino Melay's Scandalous Lifestyle. by Theyjih: 1:44pm On Oct 15, 2012
Dino_Murphy! grin
Re: El Rufai Supports Dino Melay's Scandalous Lifestyle. by Abujafood: 1:46pm On Oct 15, 2012
Only defend Dino Melaye if you trust him with your life! Word!
Re: El Rufai Supports Dino Melay's Scandalous Lifestyle. by Nobody: 1:55pm On Oct 15, 2012
Ok..
Re: El Rufai Supports Dino Melay's Scandalous Lifestyle. by GARRIx7(m): 2:00pm On Oct 15, 2012
So many Nairalanders don't read before commenting....... grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: El Rufai Supports Dino Melay's Scandalous Lifestyle. by Series22(m): 2:05pm On Oct 15, 2012
So na el-rufai dey hold touch 4 dino melaye if him want fu*k babes
Re: El Rufai Supports Dino Melay's Scandalous Lifestyle. by garrigangster: 2:12pm On Oct 15, 2012
Maybe GEJ is responsible for the mess
Re: El Rufai Supports Dino Melay's Scandalous Lifestyle. by klax(m): 2:12pm On Oct 15, 2012
El Rufai again I dont belief this how does this concern El Rufai Are they friends or family or Melaye solicitor or Melaye boy or is he the one organizing ladies for Melaye as womanizing protocol officer or wat??
Re: El Rufai Supports Dino Melay's Scandalous Lifestyle. by Okontami: 2:13pm On Oct 15, 2012
Won jo do ni o. Meaning Na both of them do the thing together. Fufai sef na Suspect. Bisi Please reveal
Re: El Rufai Supports Dino Melay's Scandalous Lifestyle. by usmanyaro17: 2:15pm On Oct 15, 2012
garri_gangster: Maybe GEJ is responsible for the mess
So na GEJ go look for women for Dino Melaye abi,u better wake up from your slumber,Dino is just a player and nemesis is catching up with him,and his accomplice el rufai is supporting evil,hmmmmm ok na.
Re: El Rufai Supports Dino Melay's Scandalous Lifestyle. by vascey(m): 2:18pm On Oct 15, 2012
Birds of the same flock make excuses for one another.
Re: El Rufai Supports Dino Melay's Scandalous Lifestyle. by iykak47: 2:52pm On Oct 15, 2012
Idokojimmy: I'm not surprised. He is a controversial man, and known for his chameleonic attitude. If these self styled Activists are denying responsibility for their show of indisciplined, then I feel sorry for their followers. First, Dino accepted, but having weighed the odds, recommended Abortion. Bisi being a God fearing Child refused, and today Dino is flagrantly disowning his blood. If Dino can do this to his own, trust me, he can even deny nigeria. For Elrufai, who has remained frustrated out of power, he can only support his friend in solidarity. Both are lost in frustration. But our eyes are open, Dino should call for paternity test if he is not guilty. Activist my foot
shockedshockedshocked

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Stella Oduah Absent At FEC Meeting Today / Bassey Albert Wins At Court Of Appeal / Abdulrahman Ajiya Wins Abaji LG Chairmanship Poll

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.