Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,637 members, 7,958,937 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 07:43 AM

Can Somebody Help Me With Chevron O&m Test Vanue And Time Please! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Can Somebody Help Me With Chevron O&m Test Vanue And Time Please! (2086 Views)

Urgent Vacancies In A Telecoms O&M Company-south SOUTH / 2013 Chevron Nigeria Graduate Trainee Recruitment / Working With Chevron Or Nigeria LNG? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Somebody Help Me With Chevron O&m Test Vanue And Time Please! by Indices: 1:19am On Jan 23, 2008
I got a text from CVX-NMA informing me that Chevron has invited me 4 aptitude test,that I should check my e-mail 4 details and also call 01-366-7271.But when I checked my e-mail, I didn't see any from chevron.Also, the number could not go true. After 4 days,I recieved another text informing those who have not recieved their invitation letter via email to meet their Community Leaders/RDC from Jan. 22,2008.
Please did anybody recieved similar test? I need info from fellow nairalanders who have received letter from Chevron to pls send me an email where the test will take place and when.My email address is justicealuta2002@yahoo.co.uk.
Re: Can Somebody Help Me With Chevron O&m Test Vanue And Time Please! by nedsly: 10:38am On Jan 23, 2008
i have thesame problem too. please who is the Community Leaders/RDC and where can i find them
Re: Can Somebody Help Me With Chevron O&m Test Vanue And Time Please! by vigorous: 12:02pm On Jan 23, 2008
@ nedsly
@indices,

The community leaders being refered to are for those that applied through their community. such communities are 1. the Ijaw global M.O.U, 2 the Itsekiri global M.O.U, 3.the Ilaje global M.O.U, 4. Lekki community in lagos, 5. some of the villages in Rivers State, Bayelsa State and Delta state where chevron operate.

If u are not from any of these communities, then u must be very lucky to be shortlisted.
Now, the test will hold in Wellington Hotel, along PTI - ughelli expressway warri, Delta state between monday 28th january and something around 14th feb. and it is in alphabetical order of surname.

If ur surname starts with alphabet A then u will write ur test b/w 28 to 30th.
if u tell me ur surname i can guess the days u are likely to write. But i advise u to come over and check at the hotel i.e if u are not from any of the communities listed above
Re: Can Somebody Help Me With Chevron O&m Test Vanue And Time Please! by Indices: 2:39pm On Jan 24, 2008
Pls my surname starts with O.Can u help me check my own date,time and venue.Thanks 4 ur concern.God bless u.My email is justicealuta2002@yahoo.co.uk.

(1) (Reply)

Chevron Next Generation : Hola! / Make 250 Dolars In A Week, Get Instant Bonus Of 6 Dollars In You Account As Memb / Sterling Bank Recruitment For Trainee National Diploma(nd) Holders, May 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.