Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,216 members, 7,811,602 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:20 PM

How To Make Money As A Free Lancer, Tweeting And Posting To Forums - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / How To Make Money As A Free Lancer, Tweeting And Posting To Forums (1233 Views)

Free Lancer / I Need Email Processing And Free Lancer Job Plssssssssss / Have You Ever Made Any Sales Here In Nairaland Forums? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make Money As A Free Lancer, Tweeting And Posting To Forums by CoolG2(m): 4:44pm On Oct 15, 2012
It is more than possible to make money online.
yeah, yeah, yeah, i guess you've heard that line many times but now you really stand a good chance of doing your own stuff, enjoy interacting with others and make money doing it. I am not talking about selling information products to people in forums or facebook or tweeter. Capital NO!

I am talking about getting paid for tweeting about some very big companies, promos, almost anything you can think of. These companies know that the world has gone to online communities and need you to be their little mouth piece out there.

Some forum owners might want to get a new forum going or jazz up an existing forum and that is where you come in. If you can type then you can do this. If you are interested you might want to inbox me because the jobs i have are too much and I need like ten people. I'll be getting 10% of whatever you make and if you also become a premium member you can also refer people. so inbox me if you are interested.
Re: How To Make Money As A Free Lancer, Tweeting And Posting To Forums by corneliussimeon: 5:18pm On Oct 15, 2012
Hello! I think i'm interested in your system
Re: How To Make Money As A Free Lancer, Tweeting And Posting To Forums by paxnka: 5:36pm On Oct 15, 2012
I am interested. Send details to paxnka727@gmail.com. Also, your email id should posted here
Re: How To Make Money As A Free Lancer, Tweeting And Posting To Forums by Emmitex(m): 8:07pm On Oct 15, 2012
Pls am interested.send info to demmanuel18@gmail.com
Re: How To Make Money As A Free Lancer, Tweeting And Posting To Forums by lindonjeff(f): 10:23pm On Oct 15, 2012
Am interested,pls send d info to lindoncos@yahoo.com
Re: How To Make Money As A Free Lancer, Tweeting And Posting To Forums by godly2: 8:43am On Oct 16, 2012
Am interested send info to ikemchaglo@gmail.com
Re: How To Make Money As A Free Lancer, Tweeting And Posting To Forums by Nobody: 10:03am On Oct 16, 2012
godly2: Am interested send info to ikemchaglo@gmail.com
lindonjeff: Am interested,pls send d info to lindoncos@yahoo.com
Emmitex: Pls am interested.send info to demmanuel18@gmail.com
paxnka: I am interested. Send details to paxnka727@gmail.com. Also, your email id should posted here
Whatever it is you guys intend to make money from, just remember that it is important that you have a value you're adding to your intended clients. No one will just pay you for a few mouse clicks without any value added.
Re: How To Make Money As A Free Lancer, Tweeting And Posting To Forums by bobojoshua(m): 4:04pm On Oct 16, 2012
Send the details to zaguru33@gmail.com
Re: How To Make Money As A Free Lancer, Tweeting And Posting To Forums by CoolG2(m): 3:05pm On Oct 17, 2012
Brand_new:
Whatever it is you guys intend to make money from, just remember that it is important that you have a value you're adding to your intended clients. No one will just pay you for a few mouse clicks without any value added.

This is not paid to surf or paid to click. This is just a marketing idea implemented by some companies from time to time. You can visit www.addynamo.com. they also offer paid to tweet services. For all those that posted their email here, check your inbox for a detailed tutorial on friday and henceforth pls don't paste your email address here, send me a mail instead.
Re: How To Make Money As A Free Lancer, Tweeting And Posting To Forums by joebol: 9:18am On Oct 19, 2012
Cool'G:

This is not paid to surf or paid to click. This is just a marketing idea implemented by some companies from time to time. You can visit www.addynamo.com. they also offer paid to tweet services. For all those that posted their email here, check your inbox for a detailed tutorial on friday and henceforth pls don't paste your email address here, send me a mail instead.

But your email address is not stated here, and your number will also be of help. Anyway im interested too mail me at
joebol2011@gmail.com
Re: How To Make Money As A Free Lancer, Tweeting And Posting To Forums by Nobody: 5:50pm On Oct 19, 2012
I'm interested.
beautyyjo@gmail.com
Re: How To Make Money As A Free Lancer, Tweeting And Posting To Forums by Musyus(m): 4:38am On Oct 20, 2012
Pls, am interested, send the info to Phatyus79@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

q / LOVE APPLICATION LETTER ...script'd By Bigdan / LTE 4G Gateway Voice For Asterisk Volte Asterisk Avaya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.