Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,024 members, 7,818,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:20 AM

Have You Ever Made Any Sales Here In Nairaland Forums? - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Have You Ever Made Any Sales Here In Nairaland Forums? (28785 Views)

Poll: Have You Ever Made Any Sales On Nairaland?

Yes: 33% (3 votes)
No: 22% (2 votes)
Not Aware I Could: 0% (0 votes)
I'm New Here: 44% (4 votes)
Not Interested: 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Best Price For Aluminium Roof Sheet Building Material In Nairaland / How To Make Money Setting Up Professional Forums Like Nairaland In 6 Simplesteps / Discover How To Get Rich Legitimately Without Working For It Tru Forums (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Made Any Sales Here In Nairaland Forums? by hubreality(m): 1:25pm On Nov 03, 2008
HAVE YOU EVER MADE ANY SALES HERE IN NAIRALAND FORUMS?

Dear Nairalanders,
        I joined this great forum "Nairaland" on May 16th this year 2008. I did wonder if anyone had sold anything here in "NairaLand." Be it, Info products or Hardware of any products. Well, I'm happy to be associated with Nairaland as I have successfully sold four Laptops, two new laptops and two fairly used Dell D600 Pentium M, three signups on my hub. It's interesting receiving these quality leads and traffic from Nairaland. Calls coming in that convert to sales. A Big thanks to Nairaland.com and Nairalanders!

www.makingmoneyonlinenigeria.com and www.propertyforsale.ng

What is your experience here using the Internet marketing strategies of the advert segment of this forum?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Made Any Sales Here In Nairaland Forums? by brosious: 6:11pm On Nov 03, 2008
cant count the number ive sold man , bin selling for ages tis a very good forum but beware some laeds are time wasting so uve got to learn to seive them , best of luck bro

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Made Any Sales Here In Nairaland Forums? by ztyle(m): 4:56am On Nov 04, 2008
Sure alot of sales, esp. e-currency indeed Nairaland is a good place for online business! cool
Re: Have You Ever Made Any Sales Here In Nairaland Forums? by alldone(m): 11:44am On Nov 04, 2008
Hi, i am yet to sell anything here but your post has given me great encouragement.
thanks
Re: Have You Ever Made Any Sales Here In Nairaland Forums? by Jacosky(m): 1:47pm On Nov 04, 2008
Hi everyone. It's not been up to 2months I joined nairaland. Though I have not made any sales from my online campaigns, I still have hope as I know that I just got started. By the way, I am open to suggestions on how I can make the best out of online campaigns - jacosky@yahoo.com.

You can see the little I have done for myself on blogger here, www.netmarketplace..com and www.affiliateproplace..com. I hope to hear from a well-meaning critic.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Made Any Sales Here In Nairaland Forums? by ztyle(m): 11:55am On Nov 05, 2008
@AllDone

What do u want to sell?

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Made Any Sales Here In Nairaland Forums? by yajiayabo1(f): 5:25am On Nov 07, 2008
Hi everybody,
I have found one good customer here in Nairaland as I have just been here for more than 1 month I guess, come on!

By the way, I work in a export company in China, the guy who have done 2 transactions with me is very interested in our goods, I dont know whether you are still interested in.
Car DVD GPS, bluetooth car rearview mirror, bluetooth FM transmitter with steer remote control ,etc.

This is a super business forum I think ,hehe.

Suzy
sales2@oxiang.com.cn
oxiang02@yahoo.com
www.oxiang.com.cn
Re: Have You Ever Made Any Sales Here In Nairaland Forums? by samuelwill(m): 3:55pm On Nov 11, 2008
Nairaland is great!, i like this forum
Re: Have You Ever Made Any Sales Here In Nairaland Forums? by miraexcel(f): 4:04pm On Nov 13, 2008
Nairaland is a very nice place though you have to be very careful with scammers. I have made good money from this place, 90% of my regular customers are from here, cant just beleive it!
Re: Have You Ever Made Any Sales Here In Nairaland Forums? by ztyle(m): 12:23am On Nov 20, 2008
onyiilady i glad to hear that, if i may ask wat business are you into? smiley

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Made Any Sales Here In Nairaland Forums? by isaco(m): 10:57am On Nov 20, 2008
We don't need to blame those who have not made a dime on this forum, it is because they don't know how to go about it. This is what l always say, if any one want something done , the person should try and learn from those who understand it. well, l wish every one best of luck.

yemmy2kbright@yahoo.com or 08032274802
Re: Have You Ever Made Any Sales Here In Nairaland Forums? by hubreality(m): 6:23pm On Nov 22, 2008
Jacosky:

Hi everyone. It's not been up to 2months I joined nairaland. Though I have not made any sales from my online campaigns, I still have hope as I know that I just got started. By the way, I am open to suggestions on how I can make the best out of online campaigns - jacosky@yahoo.com.

You can see the little I have done for myself on blogger here, www.netmarketplace and www.affiliateproplace. I hope to hear from a well-meaning critic.

Good job. Let your contributions/post in the forums be helpful to your readers. Sell to your audience what you've tested working so that you can write and speak with authority over your products. Let your headline describe your intentions or products.

Above all, Nairaland has huge traffic surging in daily, you will definitely sell a lot here. Be more actively involved online.
Re: Have You Ever Made Any Sales Here In Nairaland Forums? by yajiayabo1(f): 3:59am On Nov 25, 2008
I have done some good business with Nigerain people, I found them are very kindly and friendly .

Hope can enlarge my business in Ngiera such a good place in the future. We can help for each other and keep a long time good business . smiley

Suzy
sales2@oxiang.com.cn
oxiang02@yahoo.com
www.oxiang.com.cn
Re: Have You Ever Made Any Sales Here In Nairaland Forums? by danedrol: 4:25pm On Nov 25, 2008
Got Some Leads,
Sales?, Aproaching
But this is great guys,
Keep it up.
And Kudos to Nairaland for a great platform
Re: Have You Ever Made Any Sales Here In Nairaland Forums? by mykeneji: 7:09pm On Nov 25, 2008
I came across a new networking site www.kraftng.com guess you might want to visit that link.
You can catch up on old friends and make new ones.It like facebook,but this time around you can make business leads and give your profile a lead.
Re: Have You Ever Made Any Sales Here In Nairaland Forums? by GPStracker: 7:59am On Nov 26, 2008
hi,all nairalanders,

so glad to know everyone here,i provide laptop ,moible phone and GPS tracker,if you need any information,pls feel free to contact with me:

gpstrackerchina@gmail.com
Re: Have You Ever Made Any Sales Here In Nairaland Forums? by omofola(f): 11:52am On Nov 26, 2008
I haven't made money yet on nairaland but i'm hoping to make some these festive period.

We offer a world of luxury Christmas Hampers

Call
Sade

You decide the contents, we organize it for you.

Delivery anywhere in Lagos

Ideal for Christmas or any occasion.
JUST GIVE US A CALL

HAMPERS MADE UP TO YOUR BUDGET AND TASTE
And

BEAUTIFULLY DECORATED

Re: Have You Ever Made Any Sales Here In Nairaland Forums? by MrCrackles(m): 11:53am On Nov 26, 2008
Can you deliver to London?!
Re: Have You Ever Made Any Sales Here In Nairaland Forums? by omofola(f): 12:02pm On Nov 26, 2008
very funny
grin
Re: Have You Ever Made Any Sales Here In Nairaland Forums? by hubreality(m): 10:29pm On Nov 27, 2008
Just made a sale of one new HP 6735s with WebCam and Bluetooth today to a nairalander. I advertised the product here on technology market forum two days ago. It's pretty good here in Nairaland. This is your season!
Re: Have You Ever Made Any Sales Here In Nairaland Forums? by ztyle(m): 3:01pm On Nov 29, 2008
omofola:

very funny
grin
Lady what's funny? grin
Re: Have You Ever Made Any Sales Here In Nairaland Forums? by serifshorg: 4:50pm On Nov 29, 2008
Although I have just jioned the forum not long ago, Hope is rising that this is a forum where I will sell hugely
Re: Have You Ever Made Any Sales Here In Nairaland Forums? by dejacrue: 2:56pm On Nov 30, 2008
@ omofola(sade), can u customise the hampers; brand it in someone's name? how do i get 2 confirm that the hampers were delivered to d right person as at the agreed time? is it pay b4/afta service? how long does it take to get the hampers ready 4 delivery.
Re: Have You Ever Made Any Sales Here In Nairaland Forums? by MrCrackles(m): 2:58pm On Nov 30, 2008
serifshorg:

Although I have just jioned the forum not long ago, Hope is rising that this is a forum where I will sell hugely

That is only if you are looking to sell legitimately!! undecided
Re: Have You Ever Made Any Sales Here In Nairaland Forums? by omofola(f): 9:03am On Dec 01, 2008
dejacrue,i can customize the hamper,depending on how you want it but that will cost more,and for the other questions text your number to the phone number and i will call to give you more information.
Re: Have You Ever Made Any Sales Here In Nairaland Forums? by Afribiz(f): 12:10pm On Dec 01, 2008
I've sold some gold jewelries, and kids items to fellow Nairalanders, and i've equally bought some stuffs. I can sincerely tell you that genuine people exist here.

I presently have in stock, LOVELY ladies hand bags, all from UK. Prices are very affordable, and can also be negotiated. I hope to get positive responses as usual.

Merry Xmas and prosperous New Year ahead.

07028386858. cheesy cheesy
Re: Have You Ever Made Any Sales Here In Nairaland Forums? by hisable(m): 5:04pm On Dec 02, 2008
Hi everyone. It's not been up to a months I joined nairaland. Though I have not made any sales from my online campaigns,But  I known I will soon.

Cornerstone trading and supply , is a oil supplying and contracting company, base here in Lagos, we supplies petroleum product like;Diesel( AGO), Kerosine (DPK) and Petrol(PMS) to anywhere in Nigeria, lesser than the market prevailing price. Please interested company or individual(s) should contact us on 08023641997,08055349272 or 07041868366,07029341459 or email: csfil_ng@yahoo.com, or idowu4mike@yahoo.co.uk. Thanks
Re: Have You Ever Made Any Sales Here In Nairaland Forums? by hubreality(m): 5:03am On Dec 03, 2008
Made a sale of HP 6735S to a Nairalander yesterday morning. Calls coming in everyday. Once again, I write and say thank you for your continued patronage. Best of luck.
Re: Have You Ever Made Any Sales Here In Nairaland Forums? by ztyle(m): 4:59pm On Dec 06, 2008
This is interestinq? if i may ask wat do u sell?
Re: Have You Ever Made Any Sales Here In Nairaland Forums? by hubreality(m): 4:13am On Dec 07, 2008
As for me, hubreality, I sell laptops and online info products; signups, softwares, e-books, e-audios and videos. Please let us know the highlights of what you do sell on Nairaland.
Re: Have You Ever Made Any Sales Here In Nairaland Forums? by Bizpal(m): 1:25pm On Dec 10, 2008
Hi, am new in the forum and yet to make any sale. Would appreciate some useful tips on how to go about it from anyone. Thanks
Re: Have You Ever Made Any Sales Here In Nairaland Forums? by Afribiz(f): 4:24pm On Dec 10, 2008
Bizpal:

Hi, am new in the forum and yet to make any sale. Would appreciate some useful tips on how to go about it from anyone. Thanks

What exactly do you sell? That will determine how best to go about doing it.
Welcome to the forum  cheesy cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Business Intelligence Course And Certification / Cost Of Quality Roofing Sheet In Nigeria / How To Make Money On Ladbrokes Games With Their Virtual Sports

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.