Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,990 members, 7,810,762 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:50 PM

Man Jumps From The Moon...breaks Speed Of Light! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Jumps From The Moon...breaks Speed Of Light! (2465 Views)

Man Jumps Into Lagos Canal And Drowns / PDP Chieftain Abandons Agbada, Jumps Fence Evading Arrest / DPO Jumps Fence To Escape From Robbers (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Jumps From The Moon...breaks Speed Of Light! by Nairalandisdead: 5:42pm On Oct 15, 2012
This is serious o. These white people are blessed

Source: http://fromsources.com/news_post/skydiver-felix-baumgartner-breaks-sound-barrier/
Re: Man Jumps From The Moon...breaks Speed Of Light! by GhostFaceKiller: 5:49pm On Oct 15, 2012
Nairalandisdead: This is serious o. These white people are blessed

Source: http://fromsources.com/news_post/skydiver-felix-baumgartner-breaks-sound-barrier/

NOT MOON M0R0N

1 Like

Re: Man Jumps From The Moon...breaks Speed Of Light! by tobtap: 5:50pm On Oct 15, 2012

it is not the speed of light he broke it was speed of sound....u cannot break d speed of light
Re: Man Jumps From The Moon...breaks Speed Of Light! by Nobody: 5:50pm On Oct 15, 2012
grin Lol..Jumps from the moon ko, jumps from jupiter ni.
Re: Man Jumps From The Moon...breaks Speed Of Light! by Nairalandisdead: 6:10pm On Oct 15, 2012
I apologize..it's the speed of sound that was broken. Someone told me he jumped from the moon. Very soon, whites will start jumping from Pluto. I think all flights in Nigeria should provide the passengers with such clothings.
Re: Man Jumps From The Moon...breaks Speed Of Light! by Martini101(m): 6:13pm On Oct 15, 2012
My friend. Stop d misinformation. Itz d speed of sound not speed of light. Google them up
Re: Man Jumps From The Moon...breaks Speed Of Light! by Ademab(m): 6:50pm On Oct 15, 2012
The OP is obviously confused and misinformed. Speed of light ke? Jump from moon bawo? Guy half information = deformation

1 Like

Re: Man Jumps From The Moon...breaks Speed Of Light! by ochukoccna: 9:15pm On Oct 15, 2012
Nairalandisdead: I apologize..it's the speed of sound that was broken. Someone told me he jumped from the moon. Very soon, whites will start jumping from Pluto. I think all flights in Nigeria should provide the passengers with such clothings.
From the link you posted [skydiver-felix-baumgartner-breaks-sound-barrier/] ,you should have known it was the sound barrier
Also, if you knew anything about gravity, it is IMPOSSIBLE to jump from the moon and land on Earth undecided undecided
How can you post a link and not read up the story yourself only to depend on hearsay
Are you a graduate of ESUT? shocked shocked grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Man Jumps From The Moon...breaks Speed Of Light! by Stallion77(f): 9:18pm On Oct 15, 2012
Who wants to knw the whereabouts of the man?? I know...''HE DEAD''
Re: Man Jumps From The Moon...breaks Speed Of Light! by ITbomb(m): 10:19pm On Oct 15, 2012

The m0ron was so quick to praise the white men after wholeheartedly showcased his stupidity. Jump from moon n break the speed of light. Lmao

2 Likes

Re: Man Jumps From The Moon...breaks Speed Of Light! by Ngodigha1(m): 10:30pm On Oct 15, 2012
ochukoccna:
From the link you posted [skydiver-felix-baumgartner-breaks-sound-barrier/] ,you should have known it was the sound barrier
Also, if you knew anything about gravity, it is IMPOSSIBLE to jump from the moon and land on Earth undecided undecided
How can you post a link and not read up the story yourself only to depend on hearsay
ESUT NEVER, it seems he graduated from S.L.A UNIVERSITY OGBOMOSHO.
Re: Man Jumps From The Moon...breaks Speed Of Light! by auwal87(m): 11:48pm On Oct 15, 2012
ROTFLMAO!!!

Who tell you say moon na one big football on the sky grin
Anyways, I made the imagination in photo wink

Re: Man Jumps From The Moon...breaks Speed Of Light! by ochukoccna: 11:54pm On Oct 15, 2012
Ngodigha1:
You Igbo spambots are really virulent
Must every thread become a tribal sparring ring
Wasn't it NYSC who detected and rejected ESUT 'illiterate' graduates shocked shocked tongue tongue grin grin grin
https://www.nairaland.com/1074812/nysc-reject-illiterate-graduates-esut
Get a life ethnic online spammer kiss kiss
Re: Man Jumps From The Moon...breaks Speed Of Light! by PROUDIGBO(m): 2:21am On Oct 16, 2012
Nairalandisdead: I apologize..it's the speed of sound that was broken. Someone told me he jumped from the moon. Very soon, whites will start jumping from Pluto. I think all flights in Nigeria should provide the passengers with such clothings.

^^^Bros, your mate told you someone jumped from the moon down to earth, and you didn't think to check if it was april fools day?

The stunt can't work in a stricken plane like the one that crashed recently.....how do you deal with the sudden loss of cabin pressure (remember how Eric Goldfinger died?wink) how do you get everyone out through the few available doors b/4 impact; and once they do jump....by the time they manage to open their parachute (you do realise the man used a parachute to break his fall?) they would have hit the ground and it would be too late.

Your post made me laugh though, so that counts for something. grin
Re: Man Jumps From The Moon...breaks Speed Of Light! by busybee24: 7:26am On Oct 16, 2012
Clown.. surely you mean speed of sound and from the edge of space,,128,097 feet
when will people learn to read?
Re: Man Jumps From The Moon...breaks Speed Of Light! by Nobody: 8:39am On Oct 16, 2012

certified dullard, you are a disgrace †☺ all your tutors.
Re: Man Jumps From The Moon...breaks Speed Of Light! by PROUDIGBO(m): 10:28am On Oct 16, 2012
blink182: certified dullard, you are a disgrace †☺ all your tutors.
busybee24: Clown.. surely you mean speed of sound and from the edge of space,,128,097 feet
when will people learn to read?

^^^Go easy on the guy; it's just a little mistake.
Re: Man Jumps From The Moon...breaks Speed Of Light! by redsun(m): 10:43am On Oct 16, 2012
auwal87: ROTFLMAO!!!

Who tell you say moon na one big football on the sky grin
Anyways, I made the imagination in photo wink

grin grin grin

Great.
Re: Man Jumps From The Moon...breaks Speed Of Light! by tunnytox(m): 10:54am On Oct 16, 2012
Ngodigha1:

You're a cretin! Why putting Ogbomoso into this? SLA University is not in the league of mushroom universities, if you're confused, deluded or hallucinating its better you look well before typing rubbish.
Re: Man Jumps From The Moon...breaks Speed Of Light! by Nobody: 11:59am On Oct 16, 2012
ochukoccna:
guy you be ipiot,no insult esut again

(1) (Reply)

What Message Do You Pick From This Picture? / Funny But Can I Borrow From My Pension Fund Account? / Fashola And Donald Duke Included In Buhari's Ministerial List.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.