Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,983 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:33 AM

DPO Jumps Fence To Escape From Robbers (Picture) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DPO Jumps Fence To Escape From Robbers (Picture) (37397 Views)

Ex-governor Lamido's Supporters Scale Airport Fence To Welcome Him (PHOTOS) / PDP Chieftain Abandons Agbada, Jumps Fence Evading Arrest / Photos Of A DPO Who Was Injured In Rivers During Today's Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

DPO Jumps Fence To Escape From Robbers (Picture) by Idokojimmy: 11:53am On Mar 13, 2013
See DPO Jumping Fence To Escape From Armed Robbers

This happened in the police station close to Old Market in Sokoto State. At the sound of the armed robbers heavy guns, which was like bombs, the DPO and one of his men quickly escaped through the back of the station, thinking they were about to be attacked by the dreaded Boko Haram.
This is how precarious the security situation in Nigeria has become. How sad!
If senior police officers are being killed by men with more sophisticated weapons and others are running away like this ones, what then is the hope of ordinary Nigerians?
Recall that the IGP announced recently that the force budgeted 2billion for police games. Wouldn't it have been better if such fund were used to renovate their deplorable colleges, training of officers and procurement of more sophisticated firearms? God help us.
http://worldnews.freshgists.com/2013/03/see-dpo-jumping-fence-to-escape-from.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: DPO Jumps Fence To Escape From Robbers (Picture) by IGBOSON1: 11:55am On Mar 13, 2013
Hehehehehe grin grin You would think that wall would be too high to vault like an olympic champion wouldn't you? I bet the 'chickens' made sure the wall was built with ease of escape in mind! wink Olopa!!!

3 Likes

Re: DPO Jumps Fence To Escape From Robbers (Picture) by Solemntee: 11:59am On Mar 13, 2013
This is serious oooooo, someone who should protect live and property and now on the run or taking cover.....i fear, we dont have any police...i better go hire vigilante with otumopor
Re: DPO Jumps Fence To Escape From Robbers (Picture) by Idokojimmy: 12:06pm On Mar 13, 2013
Me just the laf, don't know about you
Re: DPO Jumps Fence To Escape From Robbers (Picture) by IGBOSON1: 12:07pm On Mar 13, 2013
Bros Idokojimmy, you get liver oh! shocked

But i hope you took that pic as you were running to join them to escape? Life no get duplicate!

5 Likes

Re: DPO Jumps Fence To Escape From Robbers (Picture) by Ak47bullet: 12:15pm On Mar 13, 2013
The police needs systematic overhaul. The present police is handicapped. As it is, they are just boysscouting.

1 Like

Re: DPO Jumps Fence To Escape From Robbers (Picture) by ypzilanti: 12:20pm On Mar 13, 2013
The police will claim they were jumping the fence to the scene of the crime. Lol.

5 Likes

Re: DPO Jumps Fence To Escape From Robbers (Picture) by Olanlere11: 12:22pm On Mar 13, 2013
The games was just an avenue for IGP and co to thief money. I wonder why these people can't just bury their selfishness and reposition the force for once. They are always exposing their deficiency, opening themselves to ridicule.

1 Like

Re: DPO Jumps Fence To Escape From Robbers (Picture) by Olanlere11: 12:24pm On Mar 13, 2013
ypzilanti: The police will claim they were jumping the fence to the scene of the crime. Lol.
This is the back of the police. No van is parked at the back, they are stationed in the compound. They just took the backyard. Lol
Usain Bolt won't see these guys back

1 Like

Re: DPO Jumps Fence To Escape From Robbers (Picture) by OmolodMilkman93(m): 12:39pm On Mar 13, 2013
lol

life swit pass vitamin C
Re: DPO Jumps Fence To Escape From Robbers (Picture) by Makzylopez: 12:42pm On Mar 13, 2013
they are scampering for safety. who em life no dey sweet am?
Re: DPO Jumps Fence To Escape From Robbers (Picture) by Rooneyboy(m): 12:54pm On Mar 13, 2013
grin grin grin

So because of say person wear DPO tag for neck and shoulder na the reason y make him siddon make boiz wey their blood dey hot come kill , ba ?

D bros did D right thing abeg . grin

Who no like him life

7 Likes

Re: DPO Jumps Fence To Escape From Robbers (Picture) by BeraBera(f): 12:56pm On Mar 13, 2013
What a shame. It then means they don't have enough firearms and the required tactics with which to engage the robbers
Re: DPO Jumps Fence To Escape From Robbers (Picture) by Nobody: 12:57pm On Mar 13, 2013
Lolz my brother if na you nkor

1 Like

Re: DPO Jumps Fence To Escape From Robbers (Picture) by Rooneyboy(m): 12:58pm On Mar 13, 2013
ypzilanti: The police will claim they were jumping the fence to the scene of the crime. Lol.

Y should dey lie

If na me, I'll the the world point blank "I was running for my safety " grin

Na Nigeria person one die for cool

1 Like

Re: DPO Jumps Fence To Escape From Robbers (Picture) by Rooneyboy(m): 1:00pm On Mar 13, 2013
BeraBera: What a shame. It then means they don't have enough firearms and the required tactics with which to engage the robbers

na Grammar u dey speak young lady ;

What is ya papa na DPO and this kind thing come happen for him station grin

5 Likes

Re: DPO Jumps Fence To Escape From Robbers (Picture) by Idokojimmy: 1:07pm On Mar 13, 2013
Rooneyboy:

Y should dey lie

If na me, I'll the the world point blank "I was running for my safety " grin

Na Nigeria person one die for cool
The point is their constittutional responsibilities. If those that are supposed to protect us, and maintain law and order run away when we need them most, what then is the hope and future of Nigeria? Isn't it better if they submit their resignation?

2 Likes

Re: DPO Jumps Fence To Escape From Robbers (Picture) by Nobody: 1:09pm On Mar 13, 2013
Who took the picture, the armed robbers?

16 Likes

Re: DPO Jumps Fence To Escape From Robbers (Picture) by yuzedo: 1:10pm On Mar 13, 2013
Na lie! Na Tele-match dem dey play. First to reach the bundle of cash wins. grin

2 Likes

Re: DPO Jumps Fence To Escape From Robbers (Picture) by IGBOSON1: 1:14pm On Mar 13, 2013
BeraBera: What a shame. It then means they don't have enough firearms and the required tactics with which to engage the robbers

^^^Oh, they've got enough firearms and tactics alright!.....what they're lacking is a set of balls and some liver!
Re: DPO Jumps Fence To Escape From Robbers (Picture) by IGBOSON1: 1:23pm On Mar 13, 2013
Idokojimmy:
The point is their constittutional responsibilities. If those that are supposed to protect us, and maintain law and order run away when we need them most, what then is the hope and future of Nigeria? Isn't it better if they submit their resignation?

^^^I can imagine after making good their escape, they'd be reading this your comment from the safety of an internet cafe, and say: "thunder fire dis yeye man.....he think say we dey craze wey be say e wan make we go fight people wey wan die!?.....persin wey never chop breakfast, na im you wan go challange al qaeda!.....nonsense! angry angry". Then they'll look at themselves and burst out laughing. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: DPO Jumps Fence To Escape From Robbers (Picture) by PrettyRita(f): 1:26pm On Mar 13, 2013
Na today? No be news again

1 Like

Re: DPO Jumps Fence To Escape From Robbers (Picture) by Maxymilliano(m): 1:26pm On Mar 13, 2013
Aigbofa: Who took the picture, the armed robbers?

grin
Re: DPO Jumps Fence To Escape From Robbers (Picture) by Olanlere11: 1:37pm On Mar 13, 2013
Aigbofa: Who took the picture, the armed robbers?
NA investigative journalism we dey do now o. Also pictures are not hard to take these days.
Re: DPO Jumps Fence To Escape From Robbers (Picture) by huninaija(f): 1:50pm On Mar 13, 2013
What a pity, the NPF needs to be overhauled and reformed completely..

what we have as a police force in Nigeria are a bunch of skinny dullards prancing around in uniforms like plaintain sellers..

what a disgrace!! undecided

2 Likes

Re: DPO Jumps Fence To Escape From Robbers (Picture) by Abdul9025(m): 2:07pm On Mar 13, 2013
So we hav armed robber in Nairaland....how do you manage to take the picture

1 Like

Re: DPO Jumps Fence To Escape From Robbers (Picture) by apala911: 2:10pm On Mar 13, 2013
yeyenatu!!!!!!!! joke of the day

11 Likes

Re: DPO Jumps Fence To Escape From Robbers (Picture) by gulfer: 2:16pm On Mar 13, 2013
Me think the state's PPRO position and statement on this will be that, 'the men are actually scaling the fence as a strategic part of the plan to ambush and cordon off the robbers where there will be minimal civilian casualty' LWTMBAD. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: DPO Jumps Fence To Escape From Robbers (Picture) by Olanlere11: 2:23pm On Mar 13, 2013
gulfer: Me think the state's PPRO position and statement on this will be that, 'the men are actually scaling the fence as a strategic part of the plan to ambush and cordon off the robbers where there will be minimal civilian casualty' LWTMBAD. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin lol
Re: DPO Jumps Fence To Escape From Robbers (Picture) by daywatcher: 2:31pm On Mar 13, 2013
the picture doesn't say much...how do we know they are not climbing towards the criminals?
Re: DPO Jumps Fence To Escape From Robbers (Picture) by Afam4evaIsASlut: 2:39pm On Mar 13, 2013
daywatcher: the picture doesn't say much...how do we know they are not climbing towards the criminals?

Riiiiggggghhhhtttt...... the Nigerian Policeman is willing to "risk his balls" to go safeguard life and property? And I mean the words in quotes literally,as well as figuratively. Dont you see how sharp the metal bars on the fence they are climbing over is? One slip and there goes his nuts!

So, YES, the pic actually does say a loooooootttttt; and its that there werent climbing to go anywhere close to the direction of the criminals!!!!

1 Like

Re: DPO Jumps Fence To Escape From Robbers (Picture) by IGBOSON1: 2:40pm On Mar 13, 2013
daywatcher: the picture doesn't say much...how do we know they are not climbing towards the criminals?

^^^Hehehehe grin grin Nice try bros wink. So what happened to the front gate?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ikenga Imo Blasted Over His Cars (Photos) / How Cabal Caged Osinbajo, Fowler Via EFCC Probes; To Bury Tinubu’s 2023 Ambition / Anxiety As Supreme Court Rules On Imo Gov Monday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.