Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,257 members, 7,811,718 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:01 PM

****uncompleted Nairaland Worldcup Awards**** - Rap Battles - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / ****uncompleted Nairaland Worldcup Awards**** (924 Views)

Wordsmith Vs Spottie HOSTED BY BOLAJIBAOK (Uncompleted) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

****uncompleted Nairaland Worldcup Awards**** by worldbest(m): 9:52am On Jan 23, 2008
@EVERYONE

Since the Nairaland Worldcup stuff Didn't go well as Bolaji planed it.I think awards such as best wordsplay,metaphors, :-Xsimile grin,punchline,best female(y'all know the rest)should be given to those that where
tighter even if it wasnt completed(stopped at the semi-final stage) before we start talkin' bout a 2008 version.

-The judging will be done by voting.
-To the participants:This is mainly to encourage those that were acknowledged,not  for showoff
-Dont know much bout the awards category,so those who know should please state them

I know most of the rap heads here think it was crap,but i urge y'all to drop that cus it was  great,atleast for me,it i proved my game.
And forget the fact that the host was bolaji ok.

Hope you guys feel it.So lets vote.
Re: ****uncompleted Nairaland Worldcup Awards**** by bolajibaok(m): 11:56am On Jan 23, 2008
unbelievable, so somebody still acknowlegdes bolaji-broke's thread as an award winning thread.

2008 will be a better world cup because all the hiphop heads will register and participate in it .
it will be better than 2007 .because all the rappers have squashed the 2007 beef .

on the different awards categories , i will think of something for u.
and we need nominees for each category too. worldbest list the nominees for some .take a look

1. best punchline in the world cup
2. best new rapper in the world cup
3. fans favourite
4. best battle in the world cup
5. hiphop head choice rapper
6. nairaland favourite rapper
7. best battle in the world cup
8. best world cup moment
9. most wanted battle
10. most improved rapper
11. best presentation
12. best multi
13. best content
14. best battle verse
15. most anticipated battle
16. best simile
17. best metaphor
18. best female rapper
19. best male rapper
20. best one-two liner
20. best rhyme
Re: ****uncompleted Nairaland Worldcup Awards**** by worldbest(m): 1:36pm On Jan 23, 2008
Do we need to nominate?could sound partial to some others.I think everyone
(i mean those that care to vote,but i sincerely urge y'all to vote ).This is how we do it.

First we vote to find the winner of the folloing awards.

1.   best punchline in the world cup
2.   best new rapper in the world cup
3.   fans favourite
4.   best battle in the world cup
18. best female rapper
19. best male rapper
20. best one-two liner
20. best rhyme

so lets start votin,please send in your votes now.
Re: ****uncompleted Nairaland Worldcup Awards**** by bolajibaok(m): 2:27pm On Jan 23, 2008
@worldbest
wont u show us what we should vote for ?
present the nominees for all the categories first .
maybe 3 nominees in each category

example - best punchline in the world cup
the nominees are :
1. teckzilla@ sharn- '' a true master, i schooled the pupils out of your eye socket''
Even if i lit you up in flames,u still couldnt spark shit

2. spottie@bolajibroke -
''bolaji u know why damsel opted out of this world cup ?cos she thinks you are suckaway cos u full of shit''

3. flowshow @ganja -
flowshow bout to cater for your ass like your nursing mother
i don't smoke weed so don't offer me ganja

4.bolaji-broke @damselchic
''she calls herself a damsel, she is now a cheek i will damn and sell ''

then they will start voting and the winner will be declared on the last day after all votes has been cast

and the winner for the best pucnhline in the world cup is teckzilla !

best metaphors: and the nominees are

passworded @loudspeeka-
ma flows crack more ribs than ju~li~us~ag~wu,
u ill?? (eel), then bro u must be a water~snake
ma amplified lyrics will muffle a loud~speaker,

bolajibroke@loudspeeka -
laylow loudspeeka,just like etteh/u can't escape eviction, like a prophet , your doom i predict like nastradamus predictions
nikkah my flows are sexy /nigga they come butt naked like an explicit content
this spottie is a spotless fool/ like sporty/ he full of uncountable spots /niggas mistake him for superted

dr h20@ajadrage-
the doc gat the chemical digits to make you fall sick

flowshow@ganjamind -
my flowshows are like 3 POINT alleys, homie i shoot oopss,
i am flowshow the multi metaphorical punchliner
honeys rush to watch my flowshows like a mexican opera
i am flowshow i let rappers know i throw intentional stray bullets
like a bumble ,i sting harder than a new jersey bee
i spit ill, everytime i touch the microphone, the microphone checks

ravenzord@passworded
because when i get 2 spitting i'll have your face in d gravel/
i spit and knock u out lik i'm chloroform ether
den lik nas 2 jigga i dare u to come hither

teckzilla@sharn06
You couldnt get "sum" if a bitch gave you the "total"

dejilegs@jooskirt
u aint heard of it? wel, its the hurricane 'legs', i'm going to ram u into codes as tight as Da Vinci's,

etc etc and the winner is passworded
Re: ****uncompleted Nairaland Worldcup Awards**** by worldbest(m): 6:26pm On Jan 23, 2008
Seems you know more about this.Maybe you should should do the nomination.i mean its your tourney grin
Re: ****uncompleted Nairaland Worldcup Awards**** by spottie(m): 11:11am On Jan 24, 2008
the way this guy can re write our punchlines and metaphor

eh dont even go there
Re: ****uncompleted Nairaland Worldcup Awards**** by bolajibaok(m): 1:02pm On Jan 24, 2008
lol.spottie how far with ur battle with ravenzord?
Re: ****uncompleted Nairaland Worldcup Awards**** by nextbeatz(m): 4:09pm On Feb 12, 2008
::And plz when voting please let's not add sentiments Ok::
::Lets just have a clear head in judging and awarding scores::
::Irrespect of your opponent,have a sport's man mind(free spirit)::

::@ EveryOne good work and good luck!!::
Re: ****uncompleted Nairaland Worldcup Awards**** by worldbest(m): 8:15pm On Feb 14, 2008
This is an old Thread.Seems like some of y,all want it open.Well lets analyze and vote grin wink
Re: ****uncompleted Nairaland Worldcup Awards**** by OldSYNC(m): 7:50pm On Feb 16, 2008
At least Bolaji will have another job to do. Just kidding, I love his nominees and the winners' selection. this could help start 2008 rapworld cup
Re: ****uncompleted Nairaland Worldcup Awards**** by Sharn06: 10:58pm On Feb 16, 2008
OK, was thinkin since 2007 RAP WORLD CUP was just a SLUM, why don't it go under someone's management? Or even, Bolaji could still do it but the host MUST NOT take part in the thingy.
Re: ****uncompleted Nairaland Worldcup Awards**** by FLOWSHOW: 6:58am On May 10, 2008
:d
Re: ****uncompleted Nairaland Worldcup Awards**** by Shaz(f): 12:37am On May 12, 2008
Another Ressurection. . iDaRn
Re: ****uncompleted Nairaland Worldcup Awards**** by FLOWSHOW: 12:49pm On Jun 06, 2008
haha

(1) (Reply)

freestyle on your favourite song / * § § King Of Poets { Group Stage } : 007bruce Vs Giyazz § § * / * * ~ Match Of Wits VI : Icekidd Vs Jigsawkillah ~ * *

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.