Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,798 members, 7,820,795 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:52 PM

* * ~ Match Of Wits VI : Icekidd Vs Jigsawkillah ~ * * - Rap Battles - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / * * ~ Match Of Wits VI : Icekidd Vs Jigsawkillah ~ * * (927 Views)

Elymaxiimus Vs Jigsawkillah [the Holocaust] / * * ~ Match Of Wits VII : Ibime Vs Kr0ne ~ * * / * * ~ Match Of Wits III - Ema Prince Vs Ibime ~ * * (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

* * ~ Match Of Wits VI : Icekidd Vs Jigsawkillah ~ * * by mikuz(m): 10:19am On Nov 27, 2014
Icekidd V Jigsawkillah

Voting Criteria :

Opener - 1 point

Rhymes - 2 points

Similes/ Metaphors - 2 points

Punchlines - 3 points

Personals - 2 points

Flow - 1 point

Wordplays - 2 points

Closer - 1 point

Rules

- 24 lines.

- Deadline is 10pm, Thursday 28
November 2014.

- Verses should be posted by both
battlers on or not later than
deadline date.

- No biting, swaying, stretching,
feeding or recycling.

- No complaining about votes.

- A no show attracts a ban.

- No unnecessary comments

- No smearing comments about any
bar OR biting accusations without
proof.

- Whatever you feel is wrong with a
bar or verse - please put it in your
vote. Vote and state what you found
wrong.

- If there's anything you need to say
in defence of your verse please save
them for after voting's over.

- NO argument with established vets
OR voters.

- Battlers should not interject
between votes and voters should
just vote and leave it like that.

Goodluck!!!
Re: * * ~ Match Of Wits VI : Icekidd Vs Jigsawkillah ~ * * by Iceskidd(m): 11:12am On Nov 27, 2014
Checks
Re: * * ~ Match Of Wits VI : Icekidd Vs Jigsawkillah ~ * * by JigsawKillah(m): 1:16pm On Nov 27, 2014
Oga o
Na Friday 4pm o
Re: * * ~ Match Of Wits VI : Icekidd Vs Jigsawkillah ~ * * by JigsawKillah(m): 8:40am On Nov 28, 2014
Iceskidd I go post soon o
Re: * * ~ Match Of Wits VI : Icekidd Vs Jigsawkillah ~ * * by JigsawKillah(m): 11:07am On Nov 28, 2014
It was a mistake accepting/ when he new I am hot, I'd put Ice in his place and melt him/ you never win for NL, you're a disgrace to texting/ your virus is never a threat, I'll get you sprayed with disinfectants/

I'm placed among vets/ with amazing concepts/ while you, is disdain or contempt/ you're so wack, even captainflash go tell you say you'll never make a contest/

You're too lazy to script, too scared to woo a chick/ so you get Vaseline and add it too ya dîck/ and hit up sexuality section, and masturbate to the stories of dudes, lie bîtch?/

^^^^^fact stûpid prick!!!

I beat him once, I'd beat him again/ if he turns Limerick, and feels he's big enough to byte, I'll bit him again/ it's like another church service, I'll beat him today, tomorrow hit him again/ with sticks and canes/ till the drum screams in pain/

I won't stop, I'd beat him again/ till his head's torn, then I'm sure I was bleeding his brain/ then he'll scream doom, doom, doom, that's him digging his grave/

Mikuz do you harbor wack goblins here? Give him a chase/ catch him and lynch him, in case/ his fam brings up a case, it's a jungle justice served, to the rest of the poverty strickened family, it will be dished in a plate/

Your pattern is wack, empty, your flow sucks/ it sucks more than the time your daddy begged you for Mouth Action/ family of gays, except your sister and mom, who're lèsbians, oh God/ someone tell this Kidd text is for grownups/

I've got proofs that you're gay....spell your name backwards, it's ddickseci!/ You meant d dîck sexy?/ let's pretend it's/ yours you were talking about but we've never seen you talk to a lady, not even Teddy/ it's scary!/

I'd waste a bar and still win/ I'm real mean/ when my mode is at its median, statistically, I'm more of an angry ghost, I'll still kill/ the only real deal/ you ever did was sending your nudes to another nigga for his pic/

Dumb, dumber, dumbest, are your best writtens/ I can write anything/ like stop tempting me/ before I empty clips/ in your momma's pûss, and still best the bîtch/

You suck on the D, you might as well suck this glock/ inna ya throat I'm pumping shots/ Won't stop till the dumb bîtch drops/ I'll X the man, when this Bob gets boxed/

Stop tryna be like me/ after this you'd be yelling Igwe! Like Midnight C/ you can never be rich like me/ the nigga loves getting under niggas trousers, he's the MD of busting yansh company, BYC/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: * * ~ Match Of Wits VI : Icekidd Vs Jigsawkillah ~ * * by JigsawKillah(m): 11:23am On Nov 28, 2014
I had to drop early bro
I go dey busy
Re: * * ~ Match Of Wits VI : Icekidd Vs Jigsawkillah ~ * * by Iceskidd(m): 2:07pm On Nov 28, 2014
Sorry mehn i didn't know you already dropped and i been busy die. Na now i even complete my wack script.

You can call this a
fücking rematch/
he
won the last brawl/
now he's calling me
wack/ claiming the
dawg that stands
tall/ but now i'm
dropping the facts,
watch jig and his fans
fall/ Cos he'll be
visiting hell, once i give
him that devilish look/
and his bitches can
tell, i'll deploy goons to
visit his territory too/
cause he knows 'ice ill'
like a famous
terrosist group/ to be
fair you too black for
my liking/ no one can
hear the slut talk/ i
swear on odin's beard
you'll be murdered like
a viking/ i'm heartless
like ragnar lothbrok/
he tryna bribe voters,
paying all commision?/
so i'll be leavin the faq
in a rough condition/
and force submission/
as i break his 'eye,
neck and sabotage his
electoral commision/
cos ice never rest/
cold like everest/
nobody can like your
shiid, like NL guest/
i'm da-reezyn good
things'll never comes
to your whole
generation/ in
ovedje's family
there's never been a
known celeberation/
and now i'm messing
you up, like my fart's
giving the ho
elevation/ you'll die
from anaplasia/ or a
strong hyperplasia/ or
maybe get killed by
the youth in asia/ i'm
a punster, you'll never
reach my level, tho
you say you spy
me/ your a IndecentStar,
but all you do is let
gays fück you like
blake riley/ in this pun
contest/ i'll come
first/ tho you brought
ten puns hoping you'll
win. Splendid/ ironically
no pun in ten did

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: * * ~ Match Of Wits VI : Icekidd Vs Jigsawkillah ~ * * by mikuz(m): 4:43pm On Nov 28, 2014
Open for votes :
Re: * * ~ Match Of Wits VI : Icekidd Vs Jigsawkillah ~ * * by captainflash(m): 4:48pm On Nov 28, 2014
open for vote:
mikus
coogar
ibime
emaprince
wrongturn
guykena
supersauce
elvisonjay2
teddybiyasi
fuckyouhard
heywizy
captainflash
illness
krone
007bruce
wilosoftsteel
gotoboy
giyaz
lagunna
youngdanaval
elymaxiimum
ochon
geoxpress
richhomie
goshikid
ksslib
rhymeLunatii
JOnathanjolomi
sosiqdude
paulthor
limerick
gladdys
barz
johnlamar
warriblood
obainojazz
Re: * * ~ Match Of Wits VI : Icekidd Vs Jigsawkillah ~ * * by Geoxpress(m): 5:41pm On Nov 28, 2014
MVGT : Jig!

Jig always being d playful type. .he had nice punches nd flow

Ice tried also,bt Jig edged ds...
Re: * * ~ Match Of Wits VI : Icekidd Vs Jigsawkillah ~ * * by sosiqdude(m): 6:13pm On Nov 28, 2014
My vote goes to iceskidd..

I think he got more punch than jigsawkillah
Re: * * ~ Match Of Wits VI : Icekidd Vs Jigsawkillah ~ * * by Ibime(m): 6:16pm On Nov 28, 2014
Flow - Ice (he brought some mad in-rhymes, check the first 4 bars)
Rhymes - Jig (his word selection is always excellent in his multis)
Wordies - Ice (ice ill, pun in ten did vs ddikseci)
Punches - Tie (Jig was ahead, but the nobody can like your shid like NL guest pulled this level)
Personals - Tie
Metas - Tie
Opener - Jig
Closer - Ice, clearly.

MVGT: ICE

Jig is too good and too technically excellent to be losing battles but he lacks creativity in his punching. He's more of an audio emcee.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: * * ~ Match Of Wits VI : Icekidd Vs Jigsawkillah ~ * * by kr0ne(m): 6:28pm On Nov 28, 2014
Opener - Ice

Rhymes - Tie

Similes/ Metaphors - Ice

Punchlines - Ice (he made them look unserious but they were serious punches)

Personals - Jig

Flow - 1 point - Ice

Wordplays - Ice (I like the INEC ish and pun intended and ISIL/ Euthenasia was done by Rakim)

Closer - Ice

Mvgt - Ice
Re: * * ~ Match Of Wits VI : Icekidd Vs Jigsawkillah ~ * * by captainflash(m): 7:26pm On Nov 28, 2014
opener-ice
punch-ice
flow-jig
rhyme-tie
creativity-ice
metaphor-ice
closer-jig
personal-jig
vgt-ice..
Re: * * ~ Match Of Wits VI : Icekidd Vs Jigsawkillah ~ * * by JigsawKillah(m): 10:39pm On Nov 28, 2014
Iceskidd don dey dôpe small small
Tnx to me
Re: * * ~ Match Of Wits VI : Icekidd Vs Jigsawkillah ~ * * by Nobody: 11:40pm On Nov 28, 2014
Sneeze...
Re: * * ~ Match Of Wits VI : Icekidd Vs Jigsawkillah ~ * * by Iceskidd(m): 7:20am On Nov 29, 2014
In limerick's voice 'wow'. Guykhena coogar emaprince e.t.c make una vote o.
Re: * * ~ Match Of Wits VI : Icekidd Vs Jigsawkillah ~ * * by Guykhena(m): 7:30am On Nov 29, 2014
Ice punches were more harder compared to Jig,
And his puns were on point.

MVGT - Iceskidd
Re: * * ~ Match Of Wits VI : Icekidd Vs Jigsawkillah ~ * * by mikuz(m): 7:47am On Nov 29, 2014
So Icekidd is this good?
Mehn, I like that verse, good punches bro.

MVGT : Icekidd
Re: * * ~ Match Of Wits VI : Icekidd Vs Jigsawkillah ~ * * by Krizzkutz(m): 9:33am On Nov 29, 2014
Jigsaw losing to icekidd?? Buhahahahahahahaha
Re: * * ~ Match Of Wits VI : Icekidd Vs Jigsawkillah ~ * * by obainojazz(m): 2:58pm On Nov 29, 2014
and now i'm messing
you up, like my fart's
giving the ho
elevation/

hihi
Re: * * ~ Match Of Wits VI : Icekidd Vs Jigsawkillah ~ * * by JigsawKillah(m): 9:23pm On Nov 29, 2014
Krizzkutz:
Jigsaw losing to icekidd?? Buhahahahahahahaha

Lol
Na once once na
You nor no say na gift? Na my boy na
I dash am him first win
Re: * * ~ Match Of Wits VI : Icekidd Vs Jigsawkillah ~ * * by mikuz(m): 6:27am On Dec 02, 2014
Closed : Icekidd wins this.
Re: * * ~ Match Of Wits VI : Icekidd Vs Jigsawkillah ~ * * by LooNat11kk: 8:09am On Dec 02, 2014
That no pun intended was recycled/bitten from a pun/joke website though. .

But still

"so i'll be leavin the faq
in a rough condition/
and force submission/
as i break his 'eye,
neck and sabotage his
electoral commision/
cos ice never rest/
cold like everest/
nobody can like your
shiid, like NL guest/"

These were hard @rse punches!
Re: * * ~ Match Of Wits VI : Icekidd Vs Jigsawkillah ~ * * by Limerick: 3:25pm On Dec 03, 2014
I shock

(1) (Reply)

****uncompleted Nairaland Worldcup Awards**** / Ofoka's 2009 Nairaland Battle Rap World Cup.(biters Like Sauron Are Not Allowed) / * § § King Of Poets { Group Stage } : 007bruce Vs Giyazz § § *

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.