Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,527 members, 7,816,289 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:54 AM

Facebook Vs Nairaland Which Do Nigerians Prefare - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Facebook Vs Nairaland Which Do Nigerians Prefare (4585 Views)

Facebook Vs Nairaland: Which Is More Engaging And Addictive? / Face,2go,bb Chat And Nairaland Which's More Educative? / Facebook Vs Nairaland? (which Is More Fun?) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Facebook Vs Nairaland Which Do Nigerians Prefare by Liyola(m): 4:13pm On Jul 13, 2009
nairaland
Re: Facebook Vs Nairaland Which Do Nigerians Prefare by beingme(f): 4:28pm On Jul 15, 2009
facebook
Re: Facebook Vs Nairaland Which Do Nigerians Prefare by Nobody: 12:30am On Jul 21, 2009
my elementary school mates are looking good sha. Saw one of my crushes from when I was small. The dude grew into a handsome adult I must say.

He used to be a quiet and shy little boy grin Handsome though. I think he's married now.

He didnt know I had a crush on him back then grin Cos I never said a word about it grin Actually, I crushed on some other London boys fresh from the UK council flats. With that their accent and oblong heads grin This particular one was always there in a steady kind of way. I think the crush came later when I was older, in high school ,and saw him again during vacation,

Now, why were the london boys running after the big hip fuller physique popular girls in class? At that tender age too. undecided Leaving my scrawny self to be irritated by the irritating imps who always tease their female classmates?

naija males get issues! grin
Re: Facebook Vs Nairaland Which Do Nigerians Prefare by wanville(m): 5:12am On Jul 24, 2009
Re: Facebook Vs Nairaland Which Do Nigerians Prefare by Nobody: 6:35am On Jul 24, 2009
is that a trick question?
Re: Facebook Vs Nairaland Which Do Nigerians Prefare by wanville(m): 2:11pm On Jul 24, 2009
Re: Facebook Vs Nairaland Which Do Nigerians Prefare by Rooneyboy(m): 6:20pm On Aug 23, 2009
With out a second thought i ll certainly go 4 NL. There's no day i dont visit NL. I consider facebook a fake place, apart 4m the fact that one hooks up with old friends on facebook i m not sure there's any other reason i should be there.
Re: Facebook Vs Nairaland Which Do Nigerians Prefare by Epi: 8:37pm On Aug 23, 2009
Overall, gonna go with Nairaland. I'm starving and I have to eat now. Will come back later and tell you why i prefer Nairaland over facebook wink
Re: Facebook Vs Nairaland Which Do Nigerians Prefare by oneluvb55(f): 7:36pm On Sep 12, 2009
nairaland!
Re: Facebook Vs Nairaland Which Do Nigerians Prefare by igboboy1(m): 1:30pm On Sep 25, 2009
ah ah no comparison na, facebook win handsdown. it has chatting, minute to minute expressions, picture sharing, messaging, etc

But me love nairaland when its time for some exclusive blogging
Re: Facebook Vs Nairaland Which Do Nigerians Prefare by Nobody: 4:22pm On Sep 29, 2009
Nairaland because it's Nigeria's Largest Web Community!

Facebook is just a social site. Can be bored sometimes. NL dey happen 247!

I'm waiting for Nairaland to HIT[b] 1 Million! [/b]  grin

According to statistics. NL should Hit 1 Million by 2011
Re: Facebook Vs Nairaland Which Do Nigerians Prefare by CrazyMan(m): 9:45am On Oct 03, 2009
I would prefer Nairaland to facebook because Nairaland is highly educative, more lively and it gives me lattest gist (on the home page) about what's going on in my country.

Unlike facebook which is bored and filled with cheap girls who.
Re: Facebook Vs Nairaland Which Do Nigerians Prefare by CrazyMan(m): 9:46am On Oct 03, 2009
I would prefer Nairaland to facebook because Nairaland is highly educative, more lively and it gives me lattest gist (on the home page) about what's going on in my country.

Unlike facebook which is bored and filled with cheap girls who.
Re: Facebook Vs Nairaland Which Do Nigerians Prefare by Nobody: 12:12am On Oct 04, 2009
facebook ko,OJU IWE NI, nairaland is everly the best all over the world,am even addicted already,i just wonder how am gonna cope when am married o grin grin
Re: Facebook Vs Nairaland Which Do Nigerians Prefare by Nobody: 3:49am On Oct 07, 2009
facebook is more popular than nairaland but NL has a lot of observers who dont actively identify with the site, imo.

I meet so many of them outside and I'm quite popular thanks to my NL posts.

half empty or half full coke bottle as the case may be.

Besides, is it my imagination or are the politicians also following this site. Real and fake journalists too.

Likewise religious leaders and pundits. All you enemies of pastors and men of God, make una beware una selves oh. Unless your backers are higher sha. Muscle pass muscle grin
Re: Facebook Vs Nairaland Which Do Nigerians Prefare by honeric01(m): 4:15am On Oct 07, 2009
you want to commit suicide but you need someone or something to talk you out of it? come to nairaland. wink

you are wise but you want to act like a fool? come to nairaland smiley

you are foolish and you want to get wisdom? come to nairaland wink

you have nothing to smile about and you want to smile? come to nairaland tongue

you are sooo bored and you want to get life? come to nairaland undecided

your fingers are itching you and you are looking for who to descend on? come to nairaland cry

you are a dullard and you want to be sharp? come to nairaland kiss

overall, you want to laugh and you need something to make you laugh until you start crying? COME TO NAIRALAND grin grin grin
Re: Facebook Vs Nairaland Which Do Nigerians Prefare by Nobody: 4:19am On Oct 07, 2009
come nah- nairaland does get boring sometimes. grin

Thats when you see people opening daft threads to spice the place up.
Re: Facebook Vs Nairaland Which Do Nigerians Prefare by honeric01(m): 5:12am On Oct 07, 2009
yes, even when it's boring, that's when you see stupid threads that makes you want to cry while laughing grin
Re: Facebook Vs Nairaland Which Do Nigerians Prefare by Tudor6(f): 7:22am On Oct 07, 2009
tpia.:

facebook is more popular than nairaland but NL has a lot of observers who dont actively identify with the site, imo.

I meet so many of them outside and I'm quite popular thanks to my NL posts.

half empty or half full coke bottle as the case may be.

Besides, is it my imagination or are the politicians also following this site. Real and fake journalists too.

Likewise religious leaders and pundits. All you enemies of pastors and men of God, make una beware una selves oh. Unless your backers are higher sha. Muscle pass muscle grin
Finally tpia has confessed!

You openly embarass yourself with your ignorant, tribalistic and hateful posts all for the "popularity". This confirms my earlier assertion that you're an ATTENTION SEEKER.

BTW, do you post from a mental institution. . . .coz only brain-dead and retarded folks would find your posts intellectually appealing hence the "apparent popularity".
Re: Facebook Vs Nairaland Which Do Nigerians Prefare by honeric01(m): 8:31am On Oct 07, 2009
@tudor

chei, wetin happen? wetin the girl steal from you?
Re: Facebook Vs Nairaland Which Do Nigerians Prefare by Nobody: 2:22am On Oct 08, 2009
Tudór:

Finally tpia has confessed!

You openly embarass yourself with your ignorant, tribalistic and hateful posts all for the "popularity". This confirms my earlier assertion that you're an ATTENTION SEEKER.

BTW, do you post from a mental institution. . . .coz only brain-dead and retarded folks would find your posts intellectually appealing hence the "apparent popularity".

i think you should take time off from NL because something or someone in here is driving you crazy.

You may need medication before long if you arent on any yet. Quite doubtful @ latter undecided

Even I who know the way you normally post with a lot of vulgarity and lack of tact, am rather shocked at this outburst. undecided
Re: Facebook Vs Nairaland Which Do Nigerians Prefare by Tudor6(f): 5:55am On Oct 08, 2009
tpia.:

i think you should take time off from NL because something or someone in here is driving you crazy.

You may need medication before long if you arent on any yet. Quite doubtful @ latter undecided

Even I who know the way you normally post with a lot of vulgarity and lack of tact, am rather shocked at this outburst. undecided
Oh I see what you're doing. . . .

A self confessed attention seeker desperately seeking relevance. . . . Sorry, you won't get it from me! I'm allergic to retards. . . .
Re: Facebook Vs Nairaland Which Do Nigerians Prefare by Nobody: 4:27pm On Oct 08, 2009
Tudór:

. . . Sorry, you won't get it from me!

if only you'd keep your promises!
Re: Facebook Vs Nairaland Which Do Nigerians Prefare by Tudor6(f): 4:58pm On Oct 08, 2009
Yeah I try. . . .but you just keep pushing and pushing. . .damn!
Re: Facebook Vs Nairaland Which Do Nigerians Prefare by donjon: 6:28pm On Oct 08, 2009
Obviously, facebook!
But me like NL pass FB sha!
Re: Facebook Vs Nairaland Which Do Nigerians Prefare by Nobody: 3:59pm On Oct 09, 2009
Tudór:

Yeah I try. . . .but you just keep pushing and pushing. . .damn!

90% of the time I dont address you but you insist on addressing me. Why is that?

wean yourself off your addiction.
Re: Facebook Vs Nairaland Which Do Nigerians Prefare by Nobody: 4:01pm On Oct 09, 2009
@ topic

i think many Nigerians prefer facebook for socializing and nairaland for politics, tribal interaction, and business.

Just guessing.
Re: Facebook Vs Nairaland Which Do Nigerians Prefare by Tudor6(f): 5:04pm On Oct 09, 2009
tpia.:

90% of the time I dont address you but you insist on addressing me. Why is that?

wean yourself off your addiction.
This is a lie you tell yourself to keep tpia happy, right? Ride on in your fantasies!
Re: Facebook Vs Nairaland Which Do Nigerians Prefare by Nobody: 1:34am On Oct 10, 2009
^^ enough of the back and forth.

I know NL is a bit boring right now for various reasons but you can alway hop over to the auto section and buy or sell a car if you have nothing else to do.
Re: Facebook Vs Nairaland Which Do Nigerians Prefare by Tudor6(f): 8:19am On Oct 10, 2009
^^
Are you stylishly trying to advertise a car?
Re: Facebook Vs Nairaland Which Do Nigerians Prefare by spben(m): 9:42pm On Oct 13, 2009
Hummmm i like facebook but i love NL because it's edu-tainment and fun , the threads are like movies to me , i have spent more time on NL than facebook
Re: Facebook Vs Nairaland Which Do Nigerians Prefare by smasher1(m): 4:09am On Oct 15, 2009
Nairaland is more preferable tho facebook is still very important.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Let's See The Pretty Or Ugly Face Behind Your Funny Nick Names(somebody Might Be Interested) / Downloading Mp3 Music To My Samsung D600 Phone / Pictures Of Women Breastfeeding Animals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.