Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,167 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:11 PM

Anybody Heard About Chritwealth University - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Anybody Heard About Chritwealth University (2864 Views)

Have U Heard About The New Website WWW.VIBESBAZE.ML Oya Go / Have You Heard About African Institute Of Science And Tech? Full Msc Scholarship / Have You Heard About The Proposed Kwara State University? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Anybody Heard About Chritwealth University by teewhye(m): 12:24pm On Jan 23, 2008
hi y'all, any heard abt christwealth university, are they accredited by the nigerian government?.
Re: Anybody Heard About Chritwealth University by cora4love(m): 4:37pm On May 07, 2008
hey, i am writing in responds to your request, christwealth university is not a full fledge Nigeria university, international school christwealth university is an institution that operate as a tutorial institution for external student of university of london who cannot read on their own , but required the services of someone to put them through. christwealth university dont only do the above mentioned, but also give lecture to ACCA,CIBN e.t.c students. you can reach me on 08050752613 to get more information, even though am not part of the authority, am just trying to enrol for ACCA lecture there.
Re: Anybody Heard About Chritwealth University by vacancies: 12:19am On Apr 22, 2009
I have made my personal investigation, International Schoool, Christwealth University is REAL.
A visit to their beautiful campus in Ifewara, Osun State, and Admiralty Road, Behind Delightsome British home School , Lekki Phase1, lagos will convince any skeptic

(1) (Reply)

100% Free Scholarships ,tuition Universities For All Level Of Study / This Is What Happens When You Refuse To Cheat In JAMB / How To Know If A Diamond Is Real

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.