Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,837 members, 7,810,219 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:28 AM

Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress - Politics (56) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress (55771 Views)

Akure Monarch Bans Eze Ndi Igbo Title-the Punch / Eze Ndi Igbo In Lagos Reacts To Oba Of Lagos Anti-igbo Comment / Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by Gboliwe: 11:27pm On Oct 23, 2012
LP is such a clown! I mean it in a nice way.
Very witty, almost like sisikill
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by Odunnu: 11:32pm On Oct 23, 2012
Odunnu: Biko nu, a choro m iyo onye isi alaa bu Seun ayiyo.
Achoro m iyo ya ka onye m moderating power na section a si te na 11pm rue 2am kam nwere ike weedia out any trouble causing moniker.
Ke du ka unu ji hu ya? M ga niru ka obu mu hapu ya?
Ekwenti ya adighi aga aga, o reply yi be kwanu my mail. *sad*
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by lastpage: 11:36pm On Oct 23, 2012
Gboliwe: LP is such a clown! I mean it in a nice way.
Very witty, almost like sisikill
Okay, l add "Gboliwe" to the list of those who can abuse me!
You can call me "ofiomannu Gburugburu I of Nairaland" as well. (be careful when you say that, its a title and you have to come along with Kolanuts! .... and Palm wine (as my friend Emeka just informed me!)

Sebi l be Clown, abi? You dis ofomannu without title! tongue

Park well well before l call VIO and LASTMA for you joor! grin

Lastpage!

BTW: That sisikill is always abusing me! I think she be ofomannu as well! wink
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by coogar: 11:36pm On Oct 23, 2012
Sisi_Kill: Raising hand timidly

Excuse me! Hi. . . Please don't anybody vex oh. I have been following this thread from the beginning. . .no wait, scratch that, I have been following this entire process since last year and I have one question. . .again, let nobody vex oh, I wouldn't ask if this was on a private forum but seeing as it is on a public forum and anyone can read, then I assume it is okay to ask questions when one is confused.

So here goes. . .

Please what is the Role of the Eze of Nairaland?!

This might sound like a silly question with a simple answer, after all what else can the role of a leader be if it isn't to lead through words and action, to smooth the rough roads for the people who have chosen him as their leader, foster an atmosphere of peace and harmony for his people. A leader should be dedicated to the cause of his people and selfless in the meeting the goals and know when to keep his ego in check etc. . .simple answer right but honestly after reading 54 pages of this thread, it seems to me that the qualities the organizers of this election are using to define A LEADER is a little on the offside.

You guys are defining a leader by his ability to to argue unnecessarily and the intensity of his HATE for others. He can't be a leader if he every word in every post he makes does not reek of pure unadulterated disgust for others. He can't be a leader if he shows an amiable attitude towards people you think he should hate. He can't be a leader if he does not think there is only one way to do things, he can be a leader if he is not extreme....almost borderline militant in his views of the world.

Now if this is me misunderstanding the whole thing by thinking this was an exercise in PROGRESSIVENESS and not RETROGRESSION, please accept my apology for butting in, ignore this post and carry on with your thing. If on the off chance that I am not misunderstanding. . .then I gotta say, you guys need to go back to the drawing board because you seem to have missed a step somewhere.

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by 9jaIhail(m): 11:40pm On Oct 23, 2012
[quote author=Odunnu]
Ekwenti ya adighi aga aga, o reply yi be kwanu my mail. *sad*[/quot

nsogbu adi gi nne. udo diri umu ada anyi nwayi ndi na acho odi mma ndigbo. Chukwu gba gi ume.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by ifyalways(f): 12:38am On Oct 24, 2012
Odunnu:
I've always respected your line of arguement but in this very instance, nwanyi oma, believe me, e meteru ya.
Oburu na i choghi e ru d assignment e nyere gi, you should say so! O buro akpo meeting you turn out unavoidably absent without any pre info. or excuse.
Lee anya, to the best of my knowledge if his tenure was a success, you contributed to it, oburu na o turn out a failure, you are a part of it too.
Even in regular real time offices everybody enyere oru no matter how insignificant it looks must have his hands on deck.
Eziokwu nnem oma, mkpotu di na threadia na awa m isi ndi aboki ibem na Yoruba even ndi imi nkita cheesy jizi threadia e me akaja and its our collective responsibility to set it back on track.
Biko nu lets drop all the side talks and move as one
Nne keduzi ka i siri Mara na akporo m meeting, m ju iga?

Your deduction from ife m dere?

Imela. Anugo m ife I kwuru.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by HighChief4(m): 1:24am On Oct 24, 2012
Odunnu:
Ekwenti ya adighi aga aga, o reply yi be kwanu my mail. *sad*

Nwa Ada di mma, ga n'iru nata ya ikike ahu, makana oga enyere aka nke ukwu

ifyalways: Nne keduzi ka i siri Mara na akporo m meeting, m ju iga?

Your deduction from ife m dere?

Imela. Anugo m ife I kwuru.

Omuma asa aru, nwanyi oma, wedata obi gi ala. Obuzikwa gi bu ihe a. Biko ka anyi hapu iji tigbue zogbue were ghasaa ihe anyi na eme. Ifymgbenile onye nkem, Jesus bie gi oma
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by Ivynwa(f): 3:38am On Oct 24, 2012
O bu gini na afio n'ebea? Ske Ske na afio grin grin

Ewoo I am loving hearing(abi na reading) people speak Igbo here, it's so sweet.
Make I read small know wetin dey shele.
Abeg make una carry gooo, no mind me o Ojare. I will lime a bit by una thread and run comot.
Ndi be anyi mma mma nu o-o-o. Oh my Gosh, it's so sweet here----chilling in real Igbo style.
Yeah, yeah, get on people! kiss grin
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by lastpage: 4:17am On Oct 24, 2012
As a "properly accredited and internationally recognized Onyebeeke-Observer extraordinaire"& the "Yoruba Gburugburu I of NairaLand",
i have once again "observed" that this thread has gone SILENT! (right in the middle of an election! )

Never have l "observed" a silent election like this!

It is just too peaceful to be "observed";
Oginni? Wetin happin? k'ilo se'lee?

Initially l thought "Seun" or one of those "aje-butter" kids of his has removed "The Plug" as usual but l was able to log-on successfully so, he and his "yanrinyans" must be snoring it out peacefully as well?

Then l searched for that "shinning machete" of Okija juju (the one he was brandishing in one of his protest adverts!) , no-where to be found! shocked shocked Not even him! chinekemee!!

One step forward, in the hope that our INEC chairman is still seating on his "chair", na lie! Seems he is too 'busy' doing "Kerewa-Kerewa" at this ungodly hour!

Even members of his "Electoral Commission", whom by duty of being "Returning officers", have returned NOTHING SO FAR, to the best of my "observation"! angry angry
What if "ballot boxes" are being "stuffed" at this moment as l write? What if "that" candidate's supporters have kidnapped the Polling Officers?

Even that my "ofumannu" friend who volunteered to be Okija-juju's Polling Agent, (without anyone asking him to!) has become invisible like "Egungun Calabar"! "Ekpoo" or wetin dem dey call dem sef?

I have tried to "observe" to see if l will even see the "proverbial" Area-boyz, who by now should be perfecting their plans to "ambush the election results" on its way to mr. INEC Chairman's office but alas, they have all received Jeezus into their lives! None is to be seen here-in! Sombori shout 17 Halleluyaaah!

But "ewo lo'kanmi mbe" sef? (Which one kon-sain me inside?); With due respects to our able Igbo Pastor located in the U.K grin grin

My remit is to "observe" and report what ever l see, including "Silence"!
shocked shocked

And l am reporting that' as at 3:20hrs GMT (around 11:20am American time!), I SEE NOTHING! Walahii!

Not even VOTERS!

This must be a kind of joke or someone is trying to pull a "jooker" out of the cards.

If all you people that wrote 58pages on this thread think you can suddenly disappear, l hereby rudely command that you all appear NOW!
Appear! Appear!! Appear!!! By fire by force, Appear, Appppeeeaaaarrrrrr!!!!!!!! cry cry

(Yoruba is sweating profusely: No appearance at all! this peeps must be very stubborn! Anyway, "omo-Yiibo", l dont expect less!) grin grin

So, how am l supposed to do my work of "observing" .... and even sending "interim results/ breaking news" to the international community?

Aaah, this election fall my hand .... or am l being hasty in judgement? Most likely.

When you see a frog hopping around in daylight, something must be trying to eat it!
This "silence' portends something l am yet to put my big fat fingers on! But be assured that l am not deterred by this
seemingly 'show of gra-gra' like say na only Nnamdi own this nairaland! grin;

l think dey say the election would be "MANUAL"?
What does that mean sef? Manual Oginni?

Will I.K shout from his roof-top that he is voting for Odumchi
.... and then "PointB" will score: Odumchi = 1 point. His opponent(s) (whoever that is/are) = 0 point!?

Then Chukwudi will shout from im Container on its way from Taiwan, my vote is for Okija-juju, both valid and invalid, just add them together!
Then "INEC Point-Chair" will stand-up, annoyed at the lack of "understanding" from Chukwudi, that "the law, is the law" ...be it an "ar.se law" or even a complete shyte!

Chukwudi, your vote is Foid
(Sharrap, not Void), come next year when you have purged yourself of this "juju-attitude" that makes you see what others dont see! shocked shocked shocked Oyosi-buruku!

This democracy is "working", though in its infancy and mistakes are bound to be made!
grin

Stop shouting "Murice Iwuruwuru", is he the one that said "Voting machine" should not work? "Manual" was forced on him naah! lipsrsealed

And the show goes on and on.....
By now, we should be hearing something like: "Obachonjo, Obachonjo, Obaskonjo, ...Aartiku, Arrtiku,... Obasong-jo, Obasangjo, Arthiefkuu, Obakonjo, Oobaaa, Oobaaa, Obaaaaa, Arrtobaaa, Oobaaaaachanjo!
You must remember now, no be just yesterday that Eeewu-Gorrila play us 419 at Eagle square?

Okay, its 4:15am GMT .. and it seems l am the only one taking this very seriously! sad sad
That is me, for you!
Always thinking all those "yabis" from "Okija-juju" to "Onlytruth and PointB" is to be taken seriously!

Those three are probably flushing down one big, well mustachioed isi-ewu Goathead ..... with flenty-flenty of Stout, at this moment!
while l am here observing "SILENCE"!

Chei, see as dem take make "Ofomannu" and the rest of the protesters come look like "Mumu"

Okay, dont ask me how that affects the price of Gaari!
But l wan to soak a little Gaari, na the only bad habit wey l get for my whole life be that! grin

If l be Hausa, l for reach for Gworo or Kulinkuli, but my middle name na "Ifeanyi" therefore, Groundnut is always in my rear pocket! wink

(yawns and begins to do justice to his Gaari!)

I will comeback but God forbid "final result" suddenly appears from nowhere!
shocked lipsrsealed
They will have a lot of "behind-the-scene" explanations to do, to the UN Security Council of course!

or did you forget that l am "an Internationally recognized, duly accredited Onyebeeeke foreign Observer"?

Peace joor!

Lastpage!
(the Yoruba Gburugburu I of Nairaland)

BTW: When everyone is in "agreement", they speak Igbo!
but when someone is marginalized or slapped, they all abuse each other in English!
grin grin

Amunabiaa, biiko nwanne!
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by Ivynwa(f): 4:20am On Oct 24, 2012
ifyalways: Only truth, thank you for your usual lengthy,emotional speech that shies away from posed questions.

I'll repost all my questions again and be man enough to answer.

1.) who are your cabinet members?
2.)what have you guys done in the past year in office. Dee na igbo if need be.
3.)okijas nomination was disqualified on the grounds that "his person brings discord and confusion" to umu igbo in general. Have this administration led by you not brought more division to umu Igbo on nld?

I agree, I rejected whatever position you offered me in your position and that's because I cannot stand anyone shoving his or her opinions down my throat. I figured you operate a "one way thought process" of its either white or black which does not augur well with my personal view of life(keeping an open mind, accepting shades of Gray) and the option I had was to step aside. And by the way, I was not the only one that bolted from your cabinet. Some others left or lost interest. Why?

A good leader would look inwards and ask himself questions.

NB: what lies did I peddle against you or your govt?point it out please. "doingspain" or so was the first to ask on this thread about your "achievements" on this thread and I also signified an interest in knowing too. What was your response?we should go check page 1.

Lol. Ochi eze.

Nne m werenu ya nwayo na ndi ozo ga na achi anyi ochi biko nu.

Okija juju is a strong character that I would have gladly voted if not for some of his utterances that almost mocks the Igbos. In a thread he was abusing Ojukwu very much even though I later came to understand that he lost families or possessions in the war and that he may have been speaking from the pains in his heart yet he was being careless in some of those utterances. I am still looking out for any of the nominees that wasn't involving himself in the tribal hatings and has a good carriage in the forum. Anybody that knows such can let me know who.

I saw Ejine's name in the nominees----Chineke Nna! Ejine Nnaa Ichoro ibu eze? grin Jirikwa nwayo ga fichapu blue film ahu wey you dey narrate for one thread so dey astound everybody ma o buru na ichokwara ka ndi mmadu vote gi. Abeg make I waka, which day voting dey end----I go come vote tomorrow abegi nu. Abeg jiri nu nwayo nwayo ka ahara ichi anyi ochi n'ebea. Unu adozina ndoro ndoro too much biko, Okija juju choo izo eze si hapu ya ka ozoo eze, echekwa m n' obughi onye igbo mana afuru m ebe okwuru okwu n'Igbo wee mara n' o bu onye igbo. Ozoo eze, merie ya matakwa na okwesighizi iji onu ya kwutoo ihe obula gbasara ndi Igbo.Ozo ya matakwa na i bu eze abughikwa iji onu wee n'agba ndi yoruba egbe (Okija juju should know that if he wins that he mustn't continue making some confusing utterances that does not represent Igbo good and being a king does not mean that you have to be shooting down the yorubas with your mouth, infact an Eze Ndi Igbo should not be engaging in the tribal hatings instead should be making peace and maintaining decorum making sure that the Igbos are carrying themselves good here. I remember that I once appealed to the outgoing King about that. What is all that tribal E-war of mouth going on in this forum? Children will grow to read those and get influenced so that should not be encouraged.
Udo diri unu ndi be anyi, Peace out! I almost said Alleluiah grin grin
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by Ivynwa(f): 4:31am On Oct 24, 2012
lastpage: Amunabiaa, biiko nwanne!

Oga Lastpage wetin be "Am*nabia biko nwanne m"? If somebody translates that you will not believe what you just said.

You dey funny Sir, I am enjoying your mature sense of humour sha. Yeah, do make sure that the election is fair okay. Thanks onyebekee-Observer grin .
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by lastpage: 4:34am On Oct 24, 2012
Ivynwa:

Ozo ya matakwa na i bu eze abughikwa iji onu wee n'agba ndi yoruba egbe (Okija juju should know that if he wins that he mustn't continue making some confusing utterances that does not represent Igbo good and being a king does not mean that you have to be shooting down the yorubas with your mouth, infact an Eze Ndi Igbo should not be engaging in the tribal hatings instead should be making peace and maintaining decorum making sure that the Igbos are carrying themselves good here. I remember that I once appealed to the outgoing King about that. What is all that tribal E-war of mouth going on here? Children will grow to read those and get influenced so that should not be encouraged.
Udo diri unu ndi be anyi, Peace out! I almost said Alleluiah grin grin

One "Yoruba" claps for you!

Dont mind "old men" with a warped sense of "leadership"!

if not for tradition, l will "observe" that henceforth, a woman should be elected Eze Ndigbo!

Tufiak'wa!! No be me talk am, emi ko'lo soo!

May our enemies not be home when the 'court bailiff' comes to do re-possession! shocked

Lastpage!
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by lastpage: 4:52am On Oct 24, 2012
Ivynwa:

Oga Lastpage wetin be "Am*nabia biko nwanne m"? If somebody translates that you will not believe what you just said.

You dey funny Sir, I am enjoying your mature sense of humour sha. Yeah, do make sure that the election is fair okay. Thanks onyebekee-Observer grin .

Pleasse l take God beg you, biiko translate for me!

Lastpage!

I was intending to say: "I will please get back to you, My dear" or something like "I am coming please, my dear!"
Chei, now l get you! It suddenly hit me like a Freezbee! grin grin

Lastpage!
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by PointB: 5:12am On Oct 24, 2012
lastpage:
Pleasse l take God beg you, biiko translate for me!

Lastpage!

I was intending to say: "I will please get back to you, My dear" or something like "I am coming please, my dear!"
Chei, now l get you! It suddenly hit me like a Freezbee! grin grin

Lastpage!

Mr "observer" how could you have missed your way to the polling center? Na wa oo
Here is the direction.
[url]
https://www.nairaland.com/1083049/eze-ndi-igbo-election-2012[/url]
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by Caseless: 7:34am On Oct 24, 2012
Nd'igbo, if what u need is a true leader that will push an igbo course ....then u have it in the person of one and only okija juju..but if what u need is an imaginary leader with no ability to bring force of cohesion to d igbo on here, then , elect somebody else. Okija, sai kayi...ba wanda zai iya hanaka..ALLAH ya bada saa'a! Okija 2012
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by Caseless: 7:50am On Oct 24, 2012
Gboliwe:
hello! Obu ele ima mbu nwami?
Ask Odumchi to interprete. Lol
biya..Gboliwe nwanna,translate am biko. Ngwa, u must oo..do am shap shap. *grabs kolanut and seaman royal schnap*
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by ejifranks(m): 2:28pm On Oct 24, 2012
ejifranks: Umu igbo Dum ekelesiamu unu...Olisa bini igwe gozie unu dum. To say am impressed with this whole process is an understatement. infact am proud to be an igbo son..Daluu nuu

Okija Juju after reading through your posts in this thread and other threads, i have come to realize that you really have that leadership flair in you and would do well but u need to exercise caution in the kind of jest you throw towards your brothers and sisters from the other sister states,the matter of ojukwu remains a personal stance of yours, i have no problem with it but since it is a contentious divisive issue i pray u exercise caution also in voicing out this stance. Hopefully by this time next year full reconciliation will be achieved and u can give to umuigbo the sweet goods i know u possess and can offer for the enhancement of the igbo course. Please call off your dogs..Ka Udo Chia

Thanks to Eze onlytruth for the great strides achieved so far

Pointb 9ja ihail, afam4eva uj Jisinuike..

Ekenemu unu Umu igbo Nairalandi smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by lastpage: 3:13pm On Oct 24, 2012
PointB:

Mr "observer" how could you have missed your way to the polling center? Na wa oo
Here is the direction.
[url]
https://www.nairaland.com/1083049/eze-ndi-igbo-election-2012[/url]

Thanks PointB, l have duly relocated and taken my "Observership" position!

Ndeewonu!

Lastpage!
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by dayokanu(m): 5:27pm On Oct 24, 2012
Ivynwa:

being a king does not mean that you have to be shooting down the yorubas with your mouth, infact an Eze Ndi Igbo should not be engaging in the tribal hatings instead should be making peace and maintaining decorum making sure that the Igbos are carrying themselves good here. I remember that I once appealed to the outgoing King about that. I almost said Alleluiah grin grin

Well Onlytruth the current Eze is one of the worst tribalist on this forum and over half of his post are hate filled ones towards other tribes either Ikwerre, ijaw, Yoruba Hausa or middle belters
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by Nobody: 9:52pm On Oct 24, 2012
Sisi_Kill: Raising hand timidly

Please what is the Role of the Eze of Nairaland?!

You guys are defining a leader by his ability to to argue unnecessarily and the intensity of his HATE for others. He can't be a leader if he every word in every post he makes does not reek of pure unadulterated disgust for others. He can't be a leader if he shows an amiable attitude towards people you think he should hate. He can't be a leader if he does not think there is only one way to do things, he can't be a leader if he is not extreme....almost borderline militant in his views of the world.

sounds like Hitler . . .

maybe thats why that enugu guv also has the Hitler mustache
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by Tyche(m): 9:54pm On Oct 24, 2012
Policewoman: Has voting started? Bikonu a choro m i vote, DEDE. Ihe o na eme di anyi mma, ya mere anyi ji choo ka o buru Eze NL gburugburu. Ndeewonu o. (@ndi Yoruba, rijuonu nsi afo there)

lol. Good to be back on NL.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by agabaI23(m): 1:17am On Oct 25, 2012
Odunnu: So PointB cant be nominated ehn kwa? Okay, lets see who we have. . . . .
Agaba123 should do fine There's this other brother. . .God help me, cant remember his name yet. I'll modify when I do
A ma m na o ga-abu gi tongue
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by Noiseless2: 6:36pm On Oct 25, 2012
He is not Igbo simple!
Charles.nerd:
@ Onlytruth

Thanks for your clarification.I have been here much longer than my ID says.I am aware of all the "crimes" committed by Okija,they are all true and I know so many other persons who have been here long enough,or felt slighted by Okija's actions might not vote him if he eventually stands for the election.This is an obvious fact.

My position is,I want this election to be devoid of rancour and accusations,but a shining example of democracy,hence my insistence on allowing Okija to contest.I would be more glad to see Okija lose an election than being disqualified. This would show Okija that he has defecated on the altar,and needs to clean up,cos you cannot rule over a people you detest.

I would have thought that instead of outright disqualification,the tribunal would have collatted links to the thread where Okija made those scandalous comments,paste it on this thread, to educate people who don't know about Okija and his past,that would have made more sense than the current subjective method being applied.

Dalunu..
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by Noiseless2: 6:41pm On Oct 25, 2012
I'm so surprised to see ids like "OGUGUA" to be elected after showing on several occasions that the id is a fake Igbo id, oh what a shame SHARIALAND/NAIRALAND.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by Chiemekaorizu(m): 7:57pm On Oct 25, 2012
Hellooooo did I miss sumtin? Has the actual voting commenced? A kam bukwa maazi chiemeka orizu onye na-anochite anya ndi nnewi.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by BlackPikiN(m): 4:42pm On Oct 29, 2012
dayokanu:

Well, dayokanu is the worst tribalist on this forum and over three-quarter of his post are hate filled ones towards other.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by Okijajuju1(m): 11:10am On Jun 21, 2016
I cant believe I just readthrough this thread again.. grin grin grin ; Dgrin

I was a Menace sha... grin

1 Like

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by PointB: 1:38pm On Jun 19, 2017
Okijajuju1:
I cant believe I just readthrough this thread again.. grin grin grin ; Dgrin

I was a Menace sha... grin

Menace? You gave yourself too much credit. cheesy cheesy

You were well handled.

1 Like

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by stephleena(f): 5:15pm On Feb 15, 2019
PointB:
Thank you all. Let's keep the thread rolling. Meanwhile, 9ja_-I_hail, your service as a member of the Electoral Tribunal will be much welcome. I hope you will oblige. Ujchief, kindly also indicate if you will like to serve as a member of the Tribunal so that the three required will be complete viz - Afam, 9ja_I__hail and Ujchief.

It is important to make the process, free, fair, credible and transparent. Who best serve as Electoral Tribunal than those proud son of the soil, who were first on the scene?

Thank you in advance for accepting.
sorry to ask. .what do u people gain from this?
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by Ozibe: 5:42pm On Feb 15, 2019
This was before nairaland got invaded or rather turned one to a hardcore tribal nationalist

This thread that year when We had and elected eze ndigbo nairaland
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by nduchucks: 7:36pm On Mar 03, 2019
Ozibe:
This was before nairaland got invaded or rather turned one to a hardcore tribal nationalist

This thread that year when We had and elected eze ndigbo nairaland

+ 100%

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (Reply)

"Does Buhari Have A Covenant With Death?" - Femi Fani-Kayode Asks / PDP Lists Jonathan's Projects Buhari Is Trying To Take Glory For (SEE LIST) / Samuel Achi: Pantami Was Imam When ATBU Muslims Killed My Son In A Mosque

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.