Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,805 members, 7,862,662 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 10:21 PM

Restroom Conversation - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Restroom Conversation (684 Views)

Best Restroom Setup / Types Of Men You Might See In The Men's Restroom / Conversation In The Restroom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Restroom Conversation by djcrooky(m): 12:31pm On Jan 23, 2008
So yesterday I was traveling down the interstate to visit family and I needed to use the restroom (#2) really bad, so I stopped at a rest area. I was barely sitting down when I heard a voice from the other stall saying “‘Hi, how are you?”

I’m not the type to start a conversation in the restroom and I don’t know what got into me, but I answered, somewhat embarrassed, “Doin’ just fine!” So the other guy says “So what are you up to?”

What kind of question is that? By this point, I’m thinking it’s pretty bizarre that a stranger expects to conversate while taking a dump so I reply “Uhhh I’m probably like you, just traveling?” At this point I’m wanting to get the hell outta there as fast as I can when dude asks another question… “‘Can I come over?”

Ok, this question is just too weird for me. Like, WTF! But I figured I could just be polite and end the conversation. I tell them
“Nah man, I’m a little busy right now!”

Right then, dead silence… then I hear the person say (kinda nervously) “Listen, I’ll have to call you back. There’s an idiot in the other stall who keeps answering all my questions.”
Re: Restroom Conversation by folly69(m): 12:37pm On Jan 23, 2008
haha nice one poster grin grin
Re: Restroom Conversation by clemcykul(f): 1:00pm On Jan 23, 2008
old but as funny as ever grin

(1) (Reply)

The Christian And The Dog / Funniest Story Of Service Year / Loo Trouble

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.