Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,118 members, 7,953,442 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:21 PM

Brush And Palette Recommendation - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Brush And Palette Recommendation (1154 Views)

URBAN-DECAY NAKEDSmoky Eyeshadow Palette New Release (photo) / Makeup Product Crush Alert: Urban Decay Eyeshadow Palette Naked2 / Ladies Which Hair Cream, Comb/brush Should I Use For My Brazillian Hair Please? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Brush And Palette Recommendation by WhiteAndBlue: 8:51am On Oct 16, 2012
Highly recommend them:

Coastal Scents 88 Original Palette

SHANY Professional 13-Piece Cosmetic brush Set

I'm very happy with them!

The Palette is WONDERFUL. Not only are the colors vibrant and so many shades, but HIGHLY pigmented, long wearing and the price was WAY too good.

The brushes are so soft and pretty!!
Re: Brush And Palette Recommendation by Biioola(f): 10:30am On Oct 16, 2012
Hi WhiteAndBlue, how did you ship them down to Nigeria. Shipping from USA by most of this companies around is ridiculously high after charging you at a high exchange rate.
Re: Brush And Palette Recommendation by Onegai(f): 12:12pm On Oct 16, 2012
I know a lot of people with that Coastal Scents crap, it's not very good. You can buy the Coastal Scents here in Nigeria for an overpriced amount or you can get pretty decent stuff in Nigeria for a good price. I don't sell eyeshadows or stuff, so I'm unbiased. Those brushes also don't last, as I've had brushes for over 9 years. You don't need to buy expensive to buy good quality and at the same time, you shouldn't waste your money on cheap stuff. Buy wisely. If you are someone who uses your brushes a lot or a makeup artist, invest in those that will last a long time with proper care.

www.naijapretty.blopspot.com
Re: Brush And Palette Recommendation by IslaJenmi(f): 10:25am On Dec 13, 2012
Please how much do you sell the 13 brush set, if they are currently available

(1) (Reply)

Please Where Can I Buy Natural Hair Products At Reasonable Prices In London? / Make Your Feet Smile / What Are The Things That Fits Someone Like Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.