Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,990 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

Cybersleek, Siena And Sultaan I Need Your Help - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Cybersleek, Siena And Sultaan I Need Your Help (1175 Views)

Transmission Problems-code P0780: Siena and other Auto Gurus / Siena And Other Car Experts. Please Help Me Out / Siena And Sultaan Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cybersleek, Siena And Sultaan I Need Your Help by VINDYLOMO(m): 1:56pm On Jan 23, 2008
Cybersleek, Siena and Sultaan I need your help.

I want to buy a car and I want you to tell me what and what one can be looking for when one is buying a car. I mean what are things one can check to know if the car is in good condition. Also advice me on which of this car has it all. Toyota Camry 2001, Honda Baby Boy 2001 or Passat 2002, Which of this car will you advice me to buy and why?

I shall be expecting you prompt response soonest
Re: Cybersleek, Siena And Sultaan I Need Your Help by viperman: 4:20pm On Jan 23, 2008
When you make your decision, give me a cal as i have all three options you have listed up there.

08068097693 or 07028415845
Re: Cybersleek, Siena And Sultaan I Need Your Help by cybersleek(m): 5:56pm On Jan 23, 2008
Hmmm, Hi Vindy,

I see you have chosen three very reliable marques. A toyota, a honda and a VW. I think ultimately, your choice would depend on several things like how much you are willing to spend and so on. I think considering the cost of buying and maintainance, i would suggest that you go with the camry or honda, since you would get a lot more accessories and gadgets than you would get from a passat. The build quality of the three cars you mentioned are not bad provided you stay away from the exotic trims ie Passat 20V, as they may be difficult to maintain in Nigeria.

Some general tips!

check before you buy that the car has been well maintained, this you can easily tell from the general condition of the car, as a badly maintained car is easy to spot, check the engine is ok and hasn't been tampered with, as this is very common at berger! next if you can, wear some old clothes to enable you check underneath the vehicle for rust and corrosion, if you find any beyond the usual chinks and dings, stay away! If you can, also get a trained professional to look it over for you, as there are many salient things to look out for in buying a new car. Then most of all, i wish you good luck and a long while of happy motoring to come.
Re: Cybersleek, Siena And Sultaan I Need Your Help by VINDYLOMO(m): 8:56am On Jan 24, 2008
CYBERSLEEK, I want to say a big thank to you for all the information. Meanwhile Iam still waiting for both Sultaan and Siena 's response. Once again thank you.
Re: Cybersleek, Siena And Sultaan I Need Your Help by sultaan(m): 7:03pm On Jan 24, 2008
Best value should be the Honda, Toyota will be more expensive upfront, and VW should be least expensive, but should cost more to service/parts.

Engine size puts Toyota and Honda ahead of VW IMHO. VW 1.8T has good power, but you'll likely have problem with turbo because at on point you won't have enough oil (7l), and damage it.
Re: Cybersleek, Siena And Sultaan I Need Your Help by VINDYLOMO(m): 10:53am On Jan 25, 2008
Sultaan thanks, but yet to tell me how to know that I am buying a good car. Now I know it is either Honda OR TOYOTA. Stillwaitin for Siena response pls

(1) (Reply)

Do You Need A Car? Call Me / Hyundai Genesis 09 Model / I Have 500k And I Need A Honda Baby Boy V6 Leather Seat Urgent 9ja Used

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.