Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,031 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:51 AM

Pls "help" What Are The Reqirement Needed To Become A Diesel Supplier - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Pls "help" What Are The Reqirement Needed To Become A Diesel Supplier (982 Views)

Diesel Supplier Urgently Needed / Where Can I Get A Diesel Supplier In Phc / Diesel Supplier To Otta Wanted! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls "help" What Are The Reqirement Needed To Become A Diesel Supplier by lordsdoing: 2:10pm On Jan 23, 2008
Fellow naira landers please help i want to go into diesel business i.e to become a supplier but i need advice on the following.
what requirement do i needed?
how profitable is the business?
what are the ups and downs of the business?
how much capital do i need to start?
is there still a market considering the huge amount of suppliers out there?

please kindly reply
Re: Pls "help" What Are The Reqirement Needed To Become A Diesel Supplier by simmy(m): 2:25pm On Jan 23, 2008
requres quite some capital, u probably will need ur own truck
major problem in the business is that u need to be really agressive in ur marketing. there are eunuff suppliers already
if u think ure a rugged agressive person , then its the business 4 u, like every busines it has its trick which u ll learn sooner or later
Re: Pls "help" What Are The Reqirement Needed To Become A Diesel Supplier by lordsdoing: 2:33pm On Jan 23, 2008
thanks simmy. Do you have any contact that would be willing to give me the real lowdown?
Re: Pls "help" What Are The Reqirement Needed To Become A Diesel Supplier by simmy(m): 2:48pm On Jan 23, 2008
call 08024110016, ask 4 soga, call anyday around 7pm, tell him i gave u his no.

(1) (Reply)

Dry Cleaning Bizness / Dealing On Attachments(waveon - Wholesale / News Flash: Ikeja Hotel Plc Notification Of Agm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.