Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,928 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:50 PM

Smart Mechanic - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Smart Mechanic (804 Views)

What Do This Mechanic Still Want To Fix In This Car? Photo / When Your Mechanic Gives You A Hilarious Dumbfounding List (picture) / Lolz What Is Wrong With This Pics (nigerian Mechanic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Smart Mechanic by Immune1(m): 1:14pm On Oct 16, 2012
A man just got a new car, so he went to a mechanic workshop to make inquires about the maintenance requirements of his newly acquired car. On asking, he was politely replied:the first option will be you paying us 120,000 Naira upfront for us to carry out the necessary procedures as when due according to our schedules.
The second option is you paying us 100,000 Naira to teach you all you need to know about your car so you won't ever have to come back to us.
The third option is in the event of you going by the second option and any problem ensues, you will pay double of what you would have paid if you went with the first option.
The man quickly interrupted and said,'before you keep giving me more options, just tell me which doesn't involve me spending a lot of money'.
The mechanic just shrugged off,and with a devilish grin he answered,'which part of all i have said doesn't involve me surviving?
source:http://www.autobaseafrica.com/forum/?mingleforumaction=viewtopic&t=18

(1) (Reply)

Money. / Question Of The Week / Akpors At The Bar....rib Cracking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.